Siemens Simcenter SPEED 2019.2.1 | 341.4 mb
The Simcenter product team is pleased to announce the availability of Simcenter SPEED 2019.2.1, is an all-in-one specialized tool for the sizing and preliminary design of electric machines such as motors, generators and alternators.
Siemens Simcenter SPEED offers a complete solution for electric machine design motoring and generating, covering a wide range of electric machines types. Simcenter SPEED includes all the necessary theoretical and physical models for a rapid e-machine design with a flexible approach.
The Simcenter SPEED suite supports the following e-machine types in its various individual programs:
- PC-BDC: Synchronous machine; permanent magnet (PM) surface, PM bread-loaf, IPM, spoke PM, PM inset, reluctance, wound field, interior and exterior rotor, single-, 2-, 3- and multi-phase machines.
- PC-IMD: Induction machine; all standard bar types, wound field, interior and exterior rotor, single-, 2-, 3-phase
- PC-SRD: Switched reluctance machine; all standard rotor types, interior and exterior
- PC-DCM: Brushed PM-direct current (DC) machines; all standard PM brushed rotor types
- PC-WFC: Wound-field commutator machines; all standard wound-field brushed rotor types
- PC-AXM: Axial flux machines; all stan-dard PM axial flux rotor types along with claw-pole and double radial PM flux machines.
Simcenter SPEED links to several general-purpose 2D and 3D electromagnetic finite element solvers such as Simcenter STAR-CCM+, Simcenter MAGNET or to the Simcenter SPEED dedicated 2D magnetostatic program, PC-FEA. These enable modeling and study of the electric machine more precisely if needed, for example in cases of high saturation, under fault conditions, and non-SPEED template based geometries.In general, users can connect Simcenter SPEED with other tools required for the complete electric machine solution using various scripting or programming languages. More specifically, automation makes use of the scripting capabilities as driving Simcenter SPEED on its own or together with other programs, such as STAR-CCM+. This automated workflow follows the scripting approach and uses STAR-CCM+ and its multiphys-ics solvers for electromagnetic, thermal (full 3D conjugate heat transfer) and mechanical stress analysis along with Java scripts to provide and feed back additional information to Simcenter SPEED.
HEEDS is a powerful software package in the Simcenter portfolio that auto-mates the design space exploration process. Simcenter SPEED provides a builtin graphical user interface to access HEEDS in two ways: as a full HEEDS installation and as an integrated add-on tool. In both cases, Simcenter SPEED is linked to HEEDS via a Python script using the generic facilities within HEEDS.
Siemens PLM Software. a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation. With headquarters in Plano, Texas, and over 140,000 customers worldwide, Siemens PLM Software works with companies of all sizes to transform the way ideas come to life, the way products are realized, and the way products and assets in operation are used and understood.
Product: Siemens Simcenter SPEED
Version: 2019.2.1 Build 14.04.013
Supported Architectures: x86
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 341.4 mb
The Simcenter SPEEDsoftware is 32-bit, but it can also run on 64-bit systems.
The minimum hardware requirements for running Simcenter SPEED are:
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard disk space: 500 MB
- Display: screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels