A Sensory Approach to Adaptive Fitness Part II

0nelove

jhqc.jpg

Published 10/2023
Created by Matt Sloan
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 22 Lectures ( 3h 20m ) | Size: 2.76 GB

Continue to add to your knowledge from Part I and learn even more specific, effective strategies to use with kids/adults
What you'll learn
Understand the impact of oral motor activities in a fitness/therapeutic program
How to implement oral motor activities in a fitness/therapeutic program
Understand the impact of vision activities in a fitness/therapeutic program
How to implement vision activities in a fitness/therapeutic program
Undertand the impact of both integrated and retained primitive reflexes
How to quickly assess for five retained primitive reflexes
How to implement intervention for fie retained primitive reflexes in a fitness/therapeutic program
Explore various kinds of effective equipment how to set up and utilize them in a fitness/therapeutic program
Requirements
This course may taken taken with no prerequisites, however it is highly recommended you take A Sensory Approach to Fitness Part I. The information in Part I is referred to often and provides structure, language, and references for Part II to make the most relevant sense.
Description
This course is designed as a continuation of A Sensory Approach to Adaptive Fitness Part I. This is designed for fitness professionals, OT's, health practitioners, PE teachers, coaches, and parents or anyone working with kids and adults on the neurodiverse spectrum in a physical capacity in a fitness or therapeutic setting. This course provides extremely effective ways to help your client, student, or child improve motor skills and help with regulation by examining underutilized but highly effective oral motor and vision activities, primitive reflexes, and working with specific and important equipment that could make a huge impact in a child or adults life. Completing the two courses together meets the requirements to get your certification and receive 6 AFAA CEU's and .6 NASM CEU's. Once you complete the course you will be issued your certificate of completion and now join the world wide certified members of A Sensory Approach to Adaptive Fitness. A course that is revolutionizing how we work with kids and adults on the autism spectrum, with sensory processing disorder, ADHD, or any other neurodiversity that impacts behavior and movement. This course is truly bridging fitness and therapy and is a bottom up approach to working with anyone struggling with sensory difficulties, movement disorders, stress or trauma, or on the neurodivers spectrum.
Who this course is for
This course is intended for anyone working with kids/adults on the neurodiverse spectrum in a physical capacity. Fitness professionals, OT's, PT's, PE teachers, coaches, parents.
Homepage

Сверху Снизу