All mitsumi'1s Applications !! (updated daily)

mitsumi

Emotional Intelligence for Workplace Productivity

a0987955112fb434b5aec3a530950ff3.jpeg

Published 9/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 49m | Size: 985 MB
Maximize Your Knowledge Of Human Emotions To Establish An Immidiate and Sustainable Workplace Advantage

What you'll learn
Define what emotional intelligence is and what are the most important elements of it
Establish what is work place productivity and how it can be attained in a very sustainable manner
Identify how to attain emotional intelligence in a speedy manner and sustain this level of intelligence into the future also
Complete assessments that will enable you to measure yourself to become self-aware of maximizing your emotional intelligence
Requirements
There are no specific requirements to take this course except and eagerness to learn.
If you have not fully related to people in the past or feel you lack maximum emotional intelligence awareness then this course is ideal for you. However, if would love to master the art of emotional intelligence then this course will enable you to achieve that desire also.
Description
Achieve on your learning journey with Dr. Conor Hogan Ph.D. an Amazon no.1 Best Selling Author and A+ Awarded International Teacher!All of Dr. Conor's Courses on Udemy Come From His Fully Accredited Professional Studies.Emotional Intelligence for Workplace Productivity Will Allow You To Maximize Your Knowledge Of Human Emotions To Establish An Immidiate and Sustainable Workplace Advantage!Welcome to this professional course on Emotional Intelligence for Workplace Productivity. This is a thorough course of learning with self-assessment tasks included toward the end of each module within the course. This will enable you to learn quickly and memorize the lessons to master emotional intelligence as soon as possible. In addition to this, there will be an exam at the end of the course. There will also be a case study so that you can begin to see the benefits of the learning and then be awarded your certificate of completion. This examination is there so that you will reap the benefits from studying the content within this course and challenge yourself to get the most from the educational material offered.In this course, you will learn what emotional intelligence is and why it is important to attain it in your business and life. You'll gain a thorough understanding of how emotions can impact your self-awareness and how you can change your perceptions and reactions to them when performing at work. You'll discover how your body is connected to your mind and how your performance will be impacted positively once you master your highest level of emotional intelligence within this course.Whether you plan to be a professional leader or only manage small groups now and then, you can use what you learned from this course to become more professional, poised, presentable, and confident in your overall delivery. By completing this course, you`ll understand what your employees will expect from you and be able to deliver that when required.You'll understand who your employees are, and you'll be able to understand your employees' and your clients' deepest needs so that you can build better rapport with them in the future. By completing this course, you`ll understand the difference between one who has great emotional intelligence and performing like a great professional manager.Please note that a small admin fee is payable if you are a Udemy Personal Subscription, Free Trial, or via Udemy for Business student to review your assessment from the course and issue your certificate.This course will equip you to become the most emotionally intelligent leader that you can be and to build a lifetime of skills that will enable you to lead people well through your management of others.·Our comprehensive modules include:·Our emotions and intelligence·What is emotional intelligence·Emotional intelligence placed within other types of intelligence·The importance of productivity·How to establish a sustainable and productive workforce·Emotional Intelligence within a sustainable and productive workforce·Upskilling leadership with emotional intelligence for sustainable productivity·Creating a thread of emotional intelligence throughout your business·Building a bottom-up culture of emotional intelligence·Case studies
Who this course is for
All and any level of learner are welcome to take this course.
This course suits absolute beginners, those who consider themselves intermediate learners in this top and even those that are experts.

Homepage:

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/emotional-intelligence-for-workplace-productivity/

Screenshots

a54c6e9ee95bfa1f635ecf6aeb292ff4.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b5b722d6e30853a123b4d5ab82e58f7c/hozpl.Emotional.Intelligence.for.Workplace.Productivity.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/e7nkewuybfha/hozpl.Emotional.Intelligence.for.Workplace.Productivity.rar

mitsumi

Fiction Writing Mastery: Characters, Novels & Short Stories

4c2e39b3f1780a94c8839f185d4258f2.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Duration: 2h 14m | Size: 1.06 GB
Master Fiction Writing: Craft Compelling Characters, Engaging Plots, and Effective Marketing Strategies for Success!

What you'll learn
Master Character Development: Create compelling and memorable characters that resonate with readers, enhancing their engagement in your fiction writing.
Craft Engaging Plots: Learn to structure captivating plots for novels and short stories, ensuring a strong narrative flow and keeping readers hooked.
Enhance World-Building Skills: Develop immersive worlds that enrich your storytelling, making your fiction believable and engaging for diverse audiences.
Implement Effective Marketing Strategies: Gain insights into promoting fiction through social media, branding & networking to build a successful writing career.
Requirements
Interest in Fiction Writing: A passion for creating stories and exploring different genres in fiction.
Willingness to Learn: Openness to receiving and applying feedback on your writing and marketing strategies.
Description
Unlock your storytelling potential with Fiction Writing Mastery: Characters, Novels & Short Stories! This comprehensive course is designed for aspiring authors and intermediate writers looking to enhance their craft. You'll learn to create compelling characters, craft engaging plots, and develop immersive worlds that captivate readers.Dive into essential techniques for dialogue writing and self-editing, and discover effective marketing strategies to promote your fiction successfully. Whether you aim to self-publish or pursue traditional publishing, this course equips you with the tools to build a thriving writing career.Course Title: Fiction Writing Mastery: Characters, Novels & Short StoriesSection 1: Introduction to Fiction Writing· Lecture 1: Welcome to Fiction Writing Mastery· Lecture 2: Understanding the Core Elements of Fiction· Lecture 3: How to Structure a Novel or Short StorySection 2: Developing Compelling Characters· Lecture 4: Crafting Memorable Protagonists· Lecture 5: Creating Realistic Supporting Characters· Lecture 6: Villains and Antagonists: Building ConflictSection 3: World-Building for Fiction Writers· Lecture 7: How to Design Believable Worlds· Lecture 8: Writing Settings That Enhance Your Story· Lecture 9: Balancing World-Building with Plot and CharacterSection 4: Plot Development and Story Structure· Lecture 10: How to Develop an Engaging Plot· Lecture 11: Pacing Your Story: Novels vs. Short Stories· Lecture 12: Plot Twists and Surprises: Keeping Readers HookedSection 5: Mastering Dialogue and Voice· Lecture 13: Writing Natural and Authentic Dialogue· Lecture 14: Finding Your Narrative Voice· Lecture 15: Dialogue Tags and SubtextSection 6: Editing and Refining Your Fiction· Lecture 16: Self-Editing Tips for Fiction Writers· Lecture 17: Polishing Your Characters, Plot, and Dialogue· Lecture 18: How to Handle Feedback and RevisionsSection 7: Publishing and Beyond· Lecture 19: Introduction to Self-Publishing and Traditional Publishing· Lecture 20: Building a Writing Career: Marketing Your FictionJoin us to transform your ideas into powerful narratives and learn how to connect with your audience like never before! Enroll now to start your journey in mastering fiction writing and achieving your authorial dreams!
Who this course is for
Aspiring Authors: Individuals looking to write their first novel or short story and seeking guidance on character development and plot structure.
Creative Writing Students: Learners in academic programs seeking practical insights and techniques to refine their craft and build a writing career.
Intermediate Writers: Those with some writing experience who want to enhance their skills in world-building, dialogue, and narrative voice.
Self-Published Authors: Writers aiming to improve their marketing strategies and successfully promote their fiction in a competitive market.

Homepage:

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/fiction-writing-mastery-characters-novels-short-stories/

Screenshots

c9c020352a285cc810123c208877b1ec.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/57ab0568cdcad4bc23462b8f4dac2232/uprwu.Fiction.Writing.Mastery.Characters.Novels..Short.Stories.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/594cac7fead6e7a69b4e492f9128f6bf/uprwu.Fiction.Writing.Mastery.Characters.Novels..Short.Stories.part2.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/ufssscv30t1n/uprwu.Fiction.Writing.Mastery.Characters.Novels..Short.Stories.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/8jxin1sknmvv/uprwu.Fiction.Writing.Mastery.Characters.Novels..Short.Stories.part2.rar

mitsumi

Getting Started with Your First SQL Server Instance

55e10bff2540c8fa7fd51a2ce3e6e8e2.jpeg

Kevin Hill | Duration: 2 h | Video: H264 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44,1 kHz 2ch | 220 MB | Language: English​

This course will teach you the basics of SQL Server architecture, installation, tools, and configuration in order to help you understand SQL Server administration.
At the core of SQL Server is a thorough knowledge of database administration. In this course, Getting Started with Your First SQL Server Instance, you'll learn the basics of installing and configuring SQL Server 2017. First, you'll learn SQL Server history and architecture. Next, you'll explore how to install SQL Server 2017. Then, you'll discover how to use the SQL Server Tools. Finally, you'll discover how to do basic SQL Server configuration. When you're finished with this course, you'll have a basic knowledge of SQL Server that will help you move forward in your understanding of database administration.

Homepage:

Код:
https://www.pluralsight.com/courses/sql-server-first-instance-getting-started

Screenshots

bc5d92603cf2c812e1044e0389898523.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f56561e4a07618e734a5ffa5bd619ca1/hoplq.Getting.Started.with.Your.First.SQL.Server.Instance.zip.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/bdi95ltwl5kv/hoplq.Getting.Started.with.Your.First.SQL.Server.Instance.zip

mitsumi

Heal And Reclaim Your Inner Child (John Bradshaw Method)

6a2dcb19a6d535f89d9a73fe93e11fb3.jpeg

Published 9/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 329.93 MB | Duration: 1h 39m

Reclaiming Your Authentic Self: A John Bradshaw Approach to Inner Child Healing​

What you'll learn
Heal your family trauma and break the cycle of intergenerational trauma
Help you identify and heal the wounds of your inner child
Reclaim your sense of joy, creativity, and authenticity
Develop healthier emotional responses
Foster stronger, more fulfilling relationships
Requirements
No requirements needed, just motivation to heal your inner child, be open and receptive to the healing
Description
Are You Ready to Break Free from the Chains of Your Past?Do you feel like you're stuck in a cycle of pain, constantly revisiting old wounds and wondering why you can't move forward? Have you ever felt disconnected from your true self, longing for a life of wholeness, inner peace, and authenticity?If this resonates with you, it's time to begin your healing journey.This transformative program is based on the groundbreaking Homecoming Method by John Bradshaw, a world-renowned therapist, author, and educator. Bradshaw is widely recognized as a pioneer in the field of inner child healing and family systems therapy. His groundbreaking work, particularly through his bestselling book Homecoming: Reclaiming and Healing Your Inner Child, has been praised for its ability to guide people to recover their lost or wounded inner child and to address unresolved trauma from their family systems.Why is Bradshaw's work so impactful?John Bradshaw introduced the concept of the inner child to millions, making it accessible to those who have long struggled with the effects of childhood neglect, abuse, or emotional deprivation. His work is deeply rooted in both psychological theory and personal experience, making it both credible and deeply empathetic. Bradshaw's methods are used by therapists, counselors, and spiritual coaches around the world because they effectively address the root causes of emotional pain and unhealthy patterns.Why should you enroll in this course now?Your inner child carries the unresolved pain, fear, and trauma of your past. Left unhealed, these wounds silently affect your emotional responses, relationships, and sense of self-worth. But there is hope! Through structured healing, you can reclaim your emotional freedom and begin to live a life aligned with your true self.I'm Fristy Sato, and I will be your instructor.As a Trauma Healing and Life Transformation Coach, I bring a wealth of experience to guide you through this process. I'm a certified Trauma-Informed Coach, and a certified Law of Attraction Practitioner by Joe Vitale (a prominent LOA master featured in The Secret). Additionally, I'm accredited as a trauma and recovery professional by the International Association of Therapists (IAOTH), and I have a certification in mindfulness meditation teaching from the Radical Compassion Institute by Tara Brach.My story is deeply rooted in personal experience. Growing up in a low-income, patriarchal, and traditional Muslim family in Indonesia, I carried the burden of being the eldest daughter. The pressure to succeed, combined with a toxic family environment, left my inner child battered. I pursued success relentlessly, eventually fulfilling my dream of moving to Japan in 2017, but my mental health continued to deteriorate. By 2019, I had hit rock bottom-jobless, nearly divorced, and financially broken.In my search for healing, I discovered the transformative power of inner child work. Over the next three years, I healed my wounded inner child and learned to forgive my family. In 2022, I returned to Indonesia to face my past with peace. John Bradshaw's methods were one of the most powerful tools in my journey, and they can be for you too.Why take this course with me?I've been through what you're experiencing, and I can help you avoid the long path I took. You don't need three years to heal-by enrolling in this course, you can learn to heal your inner child in just five weeks. I'll guide you through five stages, one for each week:Reclaiming Your Inner InfantReclaiming Your Toddler SelfReclaiming Your Pre-school SelfReclaiming Your School-Age SelfReclaiming Your Adolescent SelfThrough guided meditations, reflective journaling, and therapeutic exercises, you'll:Break free from the chains of family trauma.Heal and nurture your wounded inner child.Reconnect with your true, authentic self.Cultivate healthier emotional responses.Foster deeper, more meaningful relationships.Embrace a life of creativity, joy, and emotional freedom.The time to heal is now. Don't let the past define your future. By taking this first step towards healing, you'll embark on a journey of self-discovery and emotional freedom.Join me and experience the life-changing power of inner child healing.
Overview
Section 1: Reclaiming Your Inner Infant
Lecture 1 Video Course of Reclaiming Your Inner Infant
Lecture 2 The Infant Stage: A Foundation for Life
Lecture 3 Self Assessment
Lecture 4 The Interpersonal Bridge
Lecture 5 The Needs to be Accepted for What We Are
Lecture 6 Good Mothering
Lecture 7 The Fundamental Needs of Infants
Lecture 8 Effects of Dysfunctional Infancy Parenting
Lecture 9 Why We Need to Reclaim Our Inner Infant?
Lecture 10 Task To Reclaim Your Inner Infant
Lecture 11 Reclaiming Your Inner Infant Meditation
Section 2: Reclaiming Your Inner Toddler
Lecture 12 Video Course of Reclaiming Your Inner Toddler
Lecture 13 The Toddler Stage: A Time of Growth and Discovery
Lecture 14 Self Assessment
Lecture 15 Understanding the Wounded Child's Growth Disorder
Lecture 16 Why Should We Reclaim Our "Toddler Self"?
Lecture 17 Task to Reclaim Your Inner Toddler
Lecture 18 Reclaiming Your Inner Toddler Meditation
Section 3: Reclaiming Your Inner Preschool Self
Lecture 19 Video Course Reclaiming Your Inner Preschool Self
Lecture 20 The Preschool Stage: A World of Imagination and Discovery
Lecture 21 Self Assessment
Lecture 22 Understanding Dysfunctional Family Dynamics
Lecture 23 Why Should We Reclaim Our Preschool Self
Lecture 24 Task to Reclaim Your Inner Pre-Schooler
Lecture 25 Reclaiming Your Inner Pre-School Age Meditation
Section 4: Reclaiming Your Inner School Age Child
Lecture 26 Video Course Reclaiming Your Inner School Age Self
Lecture 27 The School-Age Stage: A Time of Growth and Development
Lecture 28 Self Assessment
Lecture 29 Why Should We Reclaim Our "School Age Self"?
Lecture 30 Task To Reclaim Your Inner School Age Self
Lecture 31 Reclaiming Your Inner Scool Age Meditation
Section 5: Reclaiming Your Adolescent Self
Lecture 32 Video Course Reclaiming Your Inner Adolescent Self
Lecture 33 Self Assessment
Lecture 34 Why Should We Reclaim Our "Adolescent Self"?
Lecture 35 Task To Reclaim Your Inner Adolescent Self
Lecture 36 Reclaiming Your Inner Adolescent Meditation
Section 6: Bonus Lecture
Lecture 37 Bonus Lecture
Everyone who wants to heal their inner child

Screenshots

5a2e05c3354d2eb8e576758cdadcb630.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b9e1ecb4b398521be6462bcd3a6bbb33/stfyr.Heal.And.Reclaim.Your.Inner.Child.John.Bradshaw.Method.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/wltcs2no5q61/stfyr.Heal.And.Reclaim.Your.Inner.Child.John.Bradshaw.Method.rar

mitsumi

Learn Ansible For Automation With Code Studio

e02602668aaddf274718d71cc133f157.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Size: 499.28 MB | Duration: 1h 18m

Learn various various tools in ansible for automation with code studio​

What you'll learn
Learn ansible for automation
Learn Config Management
Learn Manage nodes
Learn Provisioning Nodes
Requirements
You must be curious to learn
Description
Ansible is an open-source automation tool used for configuration management, application deployment, and task automation. It enables the orchestration of IT infrastructure, making it simpler to manage complex environments. Known for its simplicity and ease of use, Ansible leverages a declarative language (YAML) to define tasks and states, minimizing the learning curve for IT professionals and developers alike. Ansible also supports extensive integrations with other tools, making it highly adaptable to a variety of use cases. Ansible is its ability to manage complex infrastructure environments, whether it be physical, virtual, cloud-based, or a hybrid of these. With the help of Ansible's inventory files, users can define the infrastructure components that need to be managed, organized by groups or environments. This feature is particularly useful in large-scale deployments where consistency across multiple systems is crucial. Additionally, Ansible Tower, its enterprise version, offers more sophisticated features like visual dashboards, role-based access controls, and scheduling, making it suitable for large organizations with complex automation needs.Ansible's agentless nature, ease of use, flexibility, and wide range of integrations make it a powerful tool for automation. Whether for simple task automation or managing large, intricate infrastructures, Ansible provides the scalability and reliability necessary for modern IT environments.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 What is ansible
Lecture 3 Config Management
Lecture 4 Manage nodes in YAML
Lecture 5 Installing Ansible with code studio
Lecture 6 Data Serialization
Lecture 7 Ansible Resources
Lecture 8 Provisioning Nodes
Lecture 9 Error handling in Code
Lecture 10 Vault management
Software developers

Screenshots

136ec41dcbdac0cd20ade971fe022b7f.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/fd4e2bc52f0c83d5b9718e5266d3a10f/zctvq.Learn.Ansible.For.Automation.With.Code.Studio.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/qdoxgjt9hfd3/zctvq.Learn.Ansible.For.Automation.With.Code.Studio.rar

mitsumi

Life Mastery: 7 Essential Skills

712829e032a7a100cd58445d2d1c6100.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Size: 1.11 GB | Duration: 1h 52m

Master these 7 skills to master your life​

What you'll learn
Master your Finances and become Financially Independent Faster
Master your Professional Life to become an in-demand professional quicker
Master your Physical Health and live a healthy and fulfilling life longer
Master your Emotions and Mindset to become a winner in Life and for Life
Master your Relationships with self and others to vibrate positivity across all your interactions
Practicing the Art of Gratitude to become grounded
Learning and Understanding the importance of continuous personal development and continuous learning for life
Requirements
Intent to Learn and to Apply consistently
1 Notebook and 1 pen
No other experience required
Description
In this course, I will enable my learners to dive deep into their holistic life areas. We interact with these areas daily but rarely do we take them seriously. Hence, when we don't get the results we seek, we either give up or simply blame circumstances or destiny per se. Most of us either fail to Act more or certainly keep on thinking about a magic pill or a magic wand which will really change things in our lives. Ask yourself - Do you Act More or simply Think More? Will thinking lead to any result being accomplished? What we fail to understand that we have all the answers "within" but still we keep on searching for answers externally. When was the last time we carried out a detailed audit on our life? When was the last time you thought deeply about your - Finances, Professional Life, Health, Relationships, Mindset, Emotional Intelligence, Fun & Enjoyment in your life? This course will help guide your thinking on these areas deeply and will give you practical tips and applications to Master Your Life. If you wish to lead a Financially, Professionally, Physically, Mentally, and Emotionally Healthy Life faster, you need to adopt certain habits and then keep practicing them consistently. I welcome you on this journey of your Life Transformation with me.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to Life Mastery
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Finances
Lecture 2 Financial Health Improvement
Section 3: Professional Life
Lecture 3 Professional Life Audit
Section 4: Fun & Joy in Life
Lecture 4 Fun & Joy in Life
Section 5: Health Audit
Lecture 5 Health
Section 6: Relationships Audit
Lecture 6 Relationships
Section 7: Personal Self
Lecture 7 Personal Self Audit
Section 8: Mindset & Emotions Audit
Lecture 8 Mindset & Emotions
Section 9: Gratitude Practice
Lecture 9 Practicing Gratitude
Section 10: Establishing Spiritual Connections
Lecture 10 Spiritual Connect
Section 11: Continuous Development
Lecture 11 Importance of Continuous Development
Entrepreneurs and Business Owners,Managers and Team Leaders,Fresh Grad Students and Fresh Undergrad Students,Senior Leadership Team Executives,Anyone who wants to Master Life

Screenshots

df4072fe341b8ca06f883875fb98c597.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3d90cd1cccecfe494cf98fb577f1a1c2/ypuqt.Life.Mastery.7.Essential.Skills.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/910a94f61a3c8e836a67e00d7703de93/ypuqt.Life.Mastery.7.Essential.Skills.part2.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/hggirgx0geao/ypuqt.Life.Mastery.7.Essential.Skills.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/yis8kx7pn3pj/ypuqt.Life.Mastery.7.Essential.Skills.part2.rar

mitsumi

Live Online Shop (Ecommerce) by ASP .NET Core Mvc

d9cff1b5025933a31c5e01f34949a6cb.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Duration: 20h 8m | Size: 10.2 GB
Real World Online Shop (Ecommerce) From Scratch by ASP .NET Core Mvc - C# Net Core and SQL Database

What you'll learn
Start using ASP .NET Core Mvc with Visual Studio 2022 step by step
Real World Online Shop (Ecommerce) From Scratch by ASP .NET Core Mvc
Using SQL in ASP .NET Core Mvc by Entity Framework
Designing Main page
Banners & Sliders
Products Page and it's admin view
Review for Products
Register user & Login Pag
Password Recovery
Shopping Cart and Checkout Page
PayPal Payment and Order Details
New Arrivals & Best Sellings
Admin Dashboard
Requirements
General knowledge of C# , SQL , Bootstrap and ASP Core Mvc
Description
Hi There!Here I am with you to share my knowledge with you.SoIf you try you will be a Ecommerce website developer!If you wanna make a lot of money!If you wanna find best jobs in programming!If you Want to learn the ASP .NET Core MvcIf you are beginners or student looking for a tutorial that teach ASP .NET Core Mvc with real project in simplest way!If you want really to be a programmer so it is best place that you can start to learn ASP .NET Core Mvc.This course includes :Start using ASP .NET Core Mvc with Visual Studio 2022 step by stepDesigning Main pageUsing SQL in ASP .NET Core Mvc by Entity FrameworkStarting the Online ShopDesign of Main MenuBanners & SlidersProducts Admin PageProducts PageReview for ProductsRegister & Login PagePassword RecoveryShopping CartCheckout PageOrder DetailsPayPal PaymentNew Arrivals & Best SellingsAdmin DashboardSettings Sectionand .Do not hesitate to start learning ASP .NET Core MvcEvery thing will be discussed with sample project and you will have lot of tips and tricks within my course.Say Hi ASP .NET Core Mvc world and lets go !
Who this course is for
Web developers that wanna learn how to design real world ecommerce website by ASP .NET Core Mvc

Homepage:

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/live-online-shop-ecommerce-by-asp-net-core-mvc/

Screenshots

2b2f318b54d85cee08f7e3a6529383ac.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/aa121601fb8f3f7a8e1d27c421b86faa/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part01.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/7c977830d09ff0af31ffada7e858535f/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part02.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f01dc4bd3ec120181edffd1a32d12715/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part03.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/7f7b29d51a83f78fa9a125b7a39bbbe4/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part04.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/42661a81038ee09f4bf2c71b98f794c0/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part05.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/5d73d8e8109080c41891b732824a2e90/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part06.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/0f73847a58d9cab8dbb0e1ded18bdfa6/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part07.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/7117c0b05b99868b8cda584013760424/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part08.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/de4960d544765cda9cfa2370b95603cb/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part09.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/bf9ad07e0380226f7e2b8813f8f76c59/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part10.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/39cc2fd83a71604fcbc98a2c27055f63/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part11.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/nwqdhgc9ogaq/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part01.rar
https://ddownload.com/1e2bnje8kh4k/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part02.rar
https://ddownload.com/8jujyrz083u6/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part03.rar
https://ddownload.com/jctxr7xk7co3/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part04.rar
https://ddownload.com/g2poz8q0i8bl/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part05.rar
https://ddownload.com/q9g70e8soiat/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part06.rar
https://ddownload.com/thr2326qep2y/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part07.rar
https://ddownload.com/g19te2ffgdl4/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part08.rar
https://ddownload.com/d73jbu5br39o/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part09.rar
https://ddownload.com/4nmdfqcl7mmn/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part10.rar
https://ddownload.com/8kzwi38acerw/zogcy.Live.Online.Shop.Ecommerce.by.ASP..NET.Core.Mvc.part11.rar

mitsumi

Make To Order Using Sap Variant Configuration

86b2dcf5b4eb3e9dfb66d914ccd29d7f.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Size: 1.78 GB | Duration: 3h 51m

MTO_UsingLO-VC​

What you'll learn
SAP PP Consultants
SAP SD Consultants
Variant Configuration Consultants
Manufacturing staff in Make to Order Scenario
SAP End Users aspiring to learn Make to Order using SAP
Requirements
Conversance with SAP Navigation
Conversance with MM in terms of Master data , BOM and Routing setup
Understanding of BOM and Make to Order Manufacturing Processes
For Hands on Practice, must have access to SAP Application (S4 HANA 202X)
Description
In Make to Order Manufacturing environment, the company makes the products after receiving the order. Make to order can be executed in two scenarios.1. A design of product is in place but product is made only after receiving the order. This is because product is quite experience to make and stock before sales. example: Locomotives. Steam Turbines, Portable offices etc.2. High level design of base product is in place but product may accommodate minor variations according to Customer choice. In such case the customer is presented with a few features and options for each feature to select. Accordingly the customer specific product is made and delivered. With a product having large number of minor variations, you will find it difficult to plan and monitor each finished product with minor changes. Instead you can plan at sub-assembly and component levels. Finished products are determined only after customer chooses the features. SAP has variant configuration as one cross- functional module which eases out the design, planning, costing, pricing and sales / purchase of such Products. This course will go through the concepts as well as demos on how SAP enables Make to Order Manufacturing and sales. In addition, you will get off-line reading material for your reference. You will also go through quiz items to check your knowledge
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Business Case for DEMO
Lecture 2 Business Case
Section 3: Demo- Characteristics (Features)
Lecture 3 Create Characteristics - initial screen
Lecture 4 Create Characteristics - Define Basic data & descriptions
Lecture 5 Create Characteristics - Additional data and restrictions
Lecture 6 Create Characteristics - All Characteristics
Lecture 7 Create Characteristics - Reports
Section 4: Create Class
Lecture 8 Create Class - Introduction
Lecture 9 Create Class - Creation of Class in SAP
Section 5: Define Materials for demo
Lecture 10 Define Materials - Create Configurable Material
Lecture 11 Define Materials - Create Component Materials
Section 6: Define SuperBOM and Routing
Lecture 12 Define Configurable BOM and Routing - Create Super BOM
Lecture 13 Define Configurable BOM and Routing - Create Super Routing
Section 7: Define Configuration Profile
Lecture 14 Define Configuration Profile - Briefing
Lecture 15 Define Configuration Profile - Basic Data
Lecture 16 Define Configuration Profile - Configuration Parameters
Lecture 17 Define Configuration Profile - UsetInterf Parameters
Lecture 18 Define Configuration Profile - Language and Display attributes
Lecture 19 Define Configuration Profile - Scope attributes
Lecture 20 Define Configuration Profile - Pricing and Default attributes
Lecture 21 Define Configuration Profile - Variant Matching attributes
Section 8: Selection Conditions for Components and Operations
Lecture 22 Selection Conditions - Briefing
Lecture 23 Selection Conditions - Walkthrough Object Dependency
Lecture 24 Selection Conditions - BOM Components RAM and HDD
Lecture 25 Selection Conditions - BOM Components OS
Lecture 26 Selection Conditions - Routing Operations
Section 9: Configuration Simulation
Lecture 27 Configuration Simulation for BOM Selection Conditions
Section 10: Preconditions and Procedures
Lecture 28 Preconditions - Review of Requirements
Lecture 29 Preconditions - Enable Windows Version
Lecture 30 Preconditions - Disable Lower RAM and HDD
Lecture 31 Procedures - Restrict Screen Size
Lecture 32 Procedures - Default a value to HDD based on RAM selection
Lecture 33 Preconditions and Procedures - Verify Solution
Section 11: Business Transactions of Configurable Materials in MTP
Lecture 34 Production Order - Additional setup
Lecture 35 Production Order - Execution of Standalone Order
Section 12: Sales Price configuration for MTO Products
Lecture 36 Sales Price Configuration - Review Price requirements
Lecture 37 Sales Price Configuration - Write procedures to assign values to Variant keys
Lecture 38 Sales Price Configuration - Validate Procedures assigning Values to Variant Keys
Lecture 39 Sales Price Configuration - Define Surcharges and Discounts in Price Conditions
Lecture 40 Sales Price Configuration - Execute Sales Order with Pricing setup
Aspirants who want to learn Variant Configuration,SAP PP, SD and MM Consultants who want to learn Variant Configuration,Domain experts in Planning, Production and Sales in the Make to / Assemble to Order Industries,Engineering Students in the discipline of Production, Mechanical engineering and Automobiles etc,Students of Industrial engineering with aspiration to learn SAP

Screenshots

042cf5b3438e2c672db4beed1a223a82.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/7aca6d296e113c9a6b5a6ba028cf0ef7/vecjq.Make.To.Order.Using.Sap.Variant.Configuration.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8e7d080a67d0568959d632cf3b8a0286/vecjq.Make.To.Order.Using.Sap.Variant.Configuration.part2.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/b4td8vssj00i/vecjq.Make.To.Order.Using.Sap.Variant.Configuration.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/1kr8qf7k467a/vecjq.Make.To.Order.Using.Sap.Variant.Configuration.part2.rar

mitsumi

Managing Mental Health Challenges in the Workplace

5e0092372b291d5741f28009b234e8f8.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Duration: 1h 18m | Size: 1.57 GB
Establishing Holistic Skills To Lead Those With Challenges And Build A Inclusive Culture

What you'll learn
Identify How To Discover Mental Health Challenges In The Workplace
Understand How To Communicate With Those That May Have Mental Health Challenges
Discover How To Alter The Workplace To Prevent Issues With Mental Health In The Workplace
Become Skilled At Updating Leadership Skills With Mental Health Awareness Skills
Requirements
There are no specific requirements to take this course except and eagerness to learn.
More so, if you have a curiosity to learn about mental health, or you want to prevent it from becoming an issues in your workplace then this course is right for you.
Description
All of Dr. Conor's Courses on Udemy Come From His Fully Accredited Professional Studies.Reading Body Language For a Competitive Advantage Will Enable You To Identify The Subconscious Messages Of All Business People To Establish A Winning EdgeWelcome to this professional course on Managing Mental Health Challenges in the Workplace. This is a thorough course of learning with self-assessment tasks included toward the end of each module within the course. This will enable you to learn quickly and memorize the lessons to avoid mismanaging mental health challenges as soon as possible. In addition to this, there will be an exam at the end of the course. There will also be a case study so that you can begin to see the benefits of the learning and then be awarded your certificate of completion. This examination is there so that you will reap the benefits from studying the content within this course and challenge yourself to get the most from the educational material offered.In this course, you will learn what mental health challenges are and why it is important to avoid poor communication in leadership when someone at work exhibits these characteristics. You'll gain a thorough understanding of how good mental health can impact your perceptions and reactions to others when performing at work. You'll discover how mental health is connected to your mind and how your performance will be impacted positively once you master your highest level of mental health awareness skills within this course.Whether you plan to be a professional working with mental health or managing issues of mental health in business daily or only now and then, you can use what you've learned from this course to become more expert at helping others with their mental health and therefore more professional, poised, presentable, and confident in your overall delivery. By completing this course, you`ll be able to avoid mental health issues disrupting your leadership capability and deliver to your highest potential in business when required.You'll understand where you`re lacking in your leadership and you`ll be able to build better preventative measures for mental health challenges in the future. By completing this course, you`ll learn from me as I have attained a huge amount of expertize in mental health.Please note that a small admin fee is payable if you are a Udemy Personal Subscription, Free Trial, or via Udemy for Business student to review your assessment from the course and issue your certificate.This course will equip you to become skilled in reading the prevalence of mental health challenges and allow you to build up a lifetime of skills that will enable you to communicate well and network properly with others who are experiencing these challenges too_Our comprehensive modules include:· Promoting Open Communication· Provide Access to Mental Health Resources· Encourage Work-Life Balance· Provide Mental Health Training for Managers· Create a Supportive Work Environment· Encourage Physical Activity· Offer Flexible Work Arrangements· Recognize and Reward Efforts· Implement Stress-Reduction Techniques· Regularly Monitor and Assess Mental Health Initiatives
Who this course is for
All and any level of learner are welcome to take this course.
This course suits absolute beginners, those who consider themselves intermediate learners in this top and even those that are experts.

Homepage:

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/managing-mental-health-challenges-in-the-workplace/

Screenshots

a4f8ff3af640a79f545c57740b5e312d.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f27ec8d804c3393df73903f6e3dc0b93/kydaa.Managing.Mental.Health.Challenges.in.the.Workplace.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8007d8b0d693abc8ccb77570f653c0af/kydaa.Managing.Mental.Health.Challenges.in.the.Workplace.part2.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/lstxvf0pi149/kydaa.Managing.Mental.Health.Challenges.in.the.Workplace.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/arutkh8xhqui/kydaa.Managing.Mental.Health.Challenges.in.the.Workplace.part2.rar

mitsumi

Manifestation & The Law Of Attraction For Beginners

61ccf183a2c4f9a6660ad7d7298b8e9c.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Size: 776.92 MB | Duration: 0h 38m

Creating Your Desired Life!​

What you'll learn
Learn the Basics of Manifestation and the Law of Attraction
Understand the psychology and science behind manifestation and law of attraction
Learn how to apply the Law of Attraction to manifest your desires, and develop practical skills to transform your life.
Create personalized affirmations that you can use daily
Requirements
No prior experience or skills required. Come with an open mind, open heart, and willingness to learn and grow.
Description
Step into a beautiful world of possibility and self-discovery with our gentle introduction to Manifestation and the Law of Attraction. Designed with beginners in mind, this nurturing course invites you to explore the enchanting art of manifesting your dreams and desires with grace and intention.Throughout this course, you will be gently guided through the essence of manifestation and the Law of Attraction-discovering how your thoughts and feelings can shape the reality you experience. We'll delve into how to release limiting beliefs, set heartfelt intentions, and use visualization to harmonize your dreams with your everyday actions.Embrace a simple, supportive, and warm learning environment where you'll uncover the magic of affirmations, gratitude practices, and mindfulness. These tools will help you cultivate a positive mindset and connect deeply with your future dreams. Engaging exercises will assist you in clarifying your goals, nurturing self-belief, and staying inspired as you journey towards your vision of a fulfilling life.This beginner course is ideal for those new to these concepts, and lovingly breaks down each principle into simple, actionable steps. By the end, you'll feel confident and empowered to weave manifestation practices into your daily routine and start drawing in the positive changes you seek for your life's journey.I warmly welcome you to Join us in this heart-opening experience and begin the beautiful process of manifesting the life you've always dreamed of.Wishing you your best Health, Wealth, Love, and perfect self expression.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 What is Manifestation?
Lecture 3 Understanding the Law of Attraction
Lecture 4 Differences Between Manifestation and The Law of Attraction
Section 2: The Basics of Manifestation
Lecture 5 Principles of Manifestation
Lecture 6 The Science Behind the Law of Attraction
Lecture 7 Common Myths and Misconceptions
Section 3: Shifting Your Mindset
Lecture 8 Identifying and Changing Limiting Beliefs
Lecture 9 Visualization and Affirmations
Lecture 10 Mirror Work
Section 4: Setting and Achieving Goals
Lecture 11 Creating a Vision Board
Lecture 12 Developing a Manifestation Plan
Lecture 13 Guided Meditation - Manifestation and The Law of Attraction
Section 5: Conclusion and Next Steps
Lecture 14 Summary
Lecture 15 Resources
Beginners looking to gain understanding of Manifestation and the Law of Attraction,You want to master your ability to manifest abundance and attract your ideal life experiences,You want to experience greater ease, flow, confidence, and wellbeing,Health, Wealth, Love, and Perfect Self Expression

Screenshots

4c10bf8d86e9923c5aaf5eef117a776b.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/393c182dbd27e31164960b42ea190948/bgpla.Manifestation..The.Law.Of.Attraction.For.Beginners.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/4dvmdca6zatv/bgpla.Manifestation..The.Law.Of.Attraction.For.Beginners.rar

mitsumi

Mastering Ai Prompt Writing: A Design Thinking Approach

9c968b3b0e875c9832eaff9544ce56cb.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Size: 156.15 MB | Duration: 0h 31m

AI prompt writing; Design Thinking​

What you'll learn
Examine major AI platforms
Explore core principles in prompt writing
Apply Design Thinking to prompt creation
Practice with real-world examples and exercises
Requirements
Anyone who is interested to learn AI prompt writing, from a design thinking approach
Description
In today's rapidly evolving digital landscape, artificial intelligence (AI) has become an integral part of our personal and professional lives. From virtual assistants to content generation tools, AI is reshaping the way we work, learn, and communicate. At the heart of this AI revolution lies a crucial skill: the art of effective prompt writing.In this comprehensive course, you will learn how to master the fundamentals of prompt writing and unlock the full potential of AI systems using a Design Thinking approach. Through a series of engaging lectures, practical examples, and interactive exercises, you will discover how to craft clear, specific, and engaging prompts that consistently yield high-quality results from AI.You'll start by exploring the key components of effective prompts, including instruction, context, examples, constraints, and output format. Then, you'll dive into the principles of Design Thinking and how they can be applied to enhance your prompt writing process. By empathizing with user needs, defining problems clearly, ideating creative approaches, prototyping prompts, and testing them iteratively, you'll learn to create prompts that are tailored to the user's requirements and the AI's capabilities.Throughout the course, you'll have the opportunity to apply your newfound knowledge to real-world scenarios across various industries, such as business analysis, creative writing, and education. By the end of this course, you'll have the skills and confidence to craft prompts that push the boundaries of what AI can achieve, leading to more accurate, relevant, and engaging outputs.Whether you're a student, a professional, or simply curious about AI, this course will equip you with the essential skills to navigate the exciting world of artificial intelligence and make the most of its potential. Join us on this journey to mastering AI prompt writing and unlock a world of possibilities.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: AI Platform Overview
Lecture 2 AI Platforms Overview
Section 3: Fundamentals of Prompt Writing
Lecture 3 Fundamentals of Prompt Writing
Section 4: Design Thinking in Prompt Writing
Lecture 4 Design Thinking in Prompt Writing
Section 5: Refining and Optimizing Prompts
Lecture 5 Refining and Optimizing prompts
Section 6: Practical Examples and Exercises
Lecture 6 Practical Examples and Exercise
Professionals,Students,Job seekers,Self taught enthusiasts

Screenshots

1bc48a1605ae0fe6b4004052bb916ba3.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/609813dd92cfa7b9498ad7c6f7830344/lnhey.Mastering.Ai.Prompt.Writing.A.Design.Thinking.Approach.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/8oc31f146yot/lnhey.Mastering.Ai.Prompt.Writing.A.Design.Thinking.Approach.rar

mitsumi

Mastering Canva Fundamentals: Designing Graphics with Ease

8503be4c1af972242d23f07807f7c717.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Duration: 1h 8m | Size: 780 MB
Mastering Canva for Design, Photo Editing, and Animation

What you'll learn
Explore Canva's Features & Benefits: Learn how to create an account, navigate the dashboard, and understand different functionalities.
Master Canva's Editing Tools: Utilize photo editing tools, including filters, effects, and adjustments for colors and tones, as well as text editing techniques.
Understand Canva's Plans & Pricing: Gain insights into the available plans and pricing options for different levels of access.
Design Templates & Elements: Create social media templates, flyers, and enhance designs using Canva's elements and animation features.
Save & Download Designs: Learn how to save and download your projects in various file formats.
Requirements
Access to a computer with basic computer literacy or mobile device with an internet connection.
No prior experience with Canva or graphic design is required, but a willingness to learn and explore creativity is essential.
Description
This course is designed to equip you with comprehensive knowledge and practical skills in utilizing Canva, a powerful online design tool. Whether you're a social media marketer, entrepreneur, freelancer, or student, this course will equip you with the skills to create stunning visuals, edit photos, and bring your designs to life with animations.What You'll Learn:Module 1: Introduction to CanvaExplore the features and benefits of Canva, learn how to navigate the platform, and discover different pricing options. By the end of this module, you'll feel confident using Canva for your design projects.Module 2: Canva Text & Photo EditingMaster Canva's photo editing tools, apply filters, adjust colors, and enhance images. Learn to work with text by adding shadows, glows, and other effects to create visually appealing typography.Module 3: Designing and AnimationCreate professional designs using Canva's templates and elements. Add dynamic animations to your designs and learn to export your projects in multiple formats suitable for web and print.By the end of this course, you'll have the ability to:Design professional social media graphics, flyers, and presentations.Edit and enhance photos using Canva's advanced tools.Apply dynamic animations to make your designs stand out.Export your creations in formats like PNG, JPEG, MP4, and PDF.Join now to take your Canva skills to the next level and create eye-catching designs effortlessly!
Who this course is for
Social Media Marketers: Looking to create eye-catching visuals and templates for their campaigns.
Entrepreneurs & Small Business Owners: Needing professional designs without hiring a graphic designer.
Freelancers & Content Creators: Wanting to improve their design skills and offer additional services to clients.
Beginners in Graphic Design: Looking for an easy-to-use platform to start designing with no prior experience.
Students & Educators: Who need to create engaging presentations, flyers, and social media graphics efficiently.

Homepage:

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/mastering-canva-fundamentals-designing-graphics-with-ease/

Screenshots

4b7627ddc4c52188f7319d589955f376.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e4215e830932cab3ec29f8d9c8c14b5a/ywnva.Mastering.Canva.Fundamentals.Designing.Graphics.with.Ease.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/am7roq8eu66j/ywnva.Mastering.Canva.Fundamentals.Designing.Graphics.with.Ease.rar

mitsumi

Mastering Cryptocurrency Trading by Andrew Borysenko

1735dbb39e51b7989e66ebb9adc0b95e.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Duration: 2h 26m | Size: 1.91 GB
Mastering Cryptocurrency Trading: From Fundamentals to Advanced Strategies with Real-World Insights, Community Support

What you'll learn
Master market behavior and analysis methodologies, including technical and fundamental analysis
Gain a comprehensive understanding of trading psychology, including emotion management and mindset development
Gain comprehensive knowledge of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) principles, benefits, and risks
Implement expert-level trading tactics like automated bots and algorithmic strategies for increased efficiency and precision
Requirements
Basic Computer Skills: Familiarity with using a computer and navigating the internet.
Understanding of Financial Markets: While not mandatory, a basic understanding of financial markets, including concepts like buying, selling, and trading, can be helpful.
Interest in Cryptocurrency: A genuine interest in learning about cryptocurrency and trading is essential.
Basic Mathematical Skills: Some understanding of basic mathematics and statistics can be beneficial, especially for analyzing charts and data.
Computer/Device: A reliable computer or mobile device with internet access.
Stable Internet Connection: For accessing course materials, live sessions, and community forums.
Trading Platform Account: An account with one or more cryptocurrency trading platforms (e.g., Binance, Coinbase).
Description
Course Description:Unlock the potential of the dynamic and lucrative world of cryptocurrency trading with our comprehensive course, "Mastering Cryptocurrency Trading." Designed to cater to traders of all experience levels-from complete beginners to seasoned professionals-this course equips you with the knowledge and skills necessary to navigate the volatile crypto markets adeptly.What You Will Learn:Market Trends & Analysis: Gain the ability to trace and predict market trends with pinpoint accuracy using a variety of analytical tools.Trading Psychology: Understand the psychology behind trading decisions, enhancing your ability to make informed, emotion-free trades.Decentralized Finance (DeFi): Dive deep into the revolutionary world of DeFi, harnessing its potential to maximize your trading strategies and opportunities.Advanced Trading Strategies: Master intricate chart patterns and sophisticated indicators, and leverage automated trading bots for high-speed, precision trades.Real-World Case Studies: Analyze real-world scenarios to gain invaluable insights into the practical application of trading theories and strategies.Why Enroll?Comprehensive Curriculum: From foundational concepts to advanced strategies, this course offers a 360-degree view of cryptocurrency trading.Expert Guidance: Learn from seasoned traders who bring a wealth of real-world experience and deep knowledge of crypto markets.Community Support: Join our insatiable community of traders dedicated to growth and excellence. Engage in discussions, share insights, and learn collectively.Course Highlights:In-depth coverage of market behaviors and psychologyExtensive exploration of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Advanced trading techniques and strategiesReal-world case studies for practical learningSupportive community for ongoing growthWho Is This Course For?Beginners: If you're new to cryptocurrency trading, this course offers a clear, structured path to understanding the essentials and building a strong foundation.Intermediate Traders: Enhance your existing skills with advanced strategies and in-depth market analysis techniques.Experienced Traders: Fine-tune your strategies, engage with high-level content, and participate in a community of like-minded professionals.Enroll NowEnrollment is simple and stress-free. Join "Mastering Cryptocurrency Trading" today and take the first step towards excelling in the fast-paced, ever-evolving world of cryptocurrency markets. Unlock your trading potential and thrive with our expert guidance and supportive community.Get Started NowTake charge of your financial future and become a master of cryptocurrency trading. Enroll in "Mastering Cryptocurrency Trading" on Udemy today. Join us and be part of a vibrant, insatiable community dedicated to excellence and growth in the exciting world of crypto trading.
Who this course is for
Beginners: Individuals who are new to cryptocurrency trading and want a structured introduction to the fundamentals, market behavior, and key strategies.
Intermediate Traders: Those who have some experience but want to deepen their understanding, refine their techniques, and gain insights into more advanced strategies and tools.
Experienced Traders: Seasoned traders aiming to enhance their skills, explore sophisticated trading tactics, and stay updated with the latest developments in decentralized finance and automated trading.

Homepage:

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/mastering-cryptocurrency-trading/

Screenshots

e969b70e41913a87fbbe04ed4c41ba6b.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e32d3835dfa1da137b6a455c86284f16/tsgxd.Mastering.Cryptocurrency.Trading.by.Andrew.Borysenko.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/b2f6cffc3ecee7476e0367c3c93c91b5/tsgxd.Mastering.Cryptocurrency.Trading.by.Andrew.Borysenko.part2.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/d70ougbrrwd2/tsgxd.Mastering.Cryptocurrency.Trading.by.Andrew.Borysenko.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/3ztsbix08q3l/tsgxd.Mastering.Cryptocurrency.Trading.by.Andrew.Borysenko.part2.rar

mitsumi

Mastering Prd: Step-By-Step Guide For Product Manager

82563f51eea99e96e80f7e630c667e0a.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Size: 196.29 MB | Duration: 1h 25m

Master PRD Creation: Clear Objectives, User Stories, Functional Requirements, and Feature Prioritization​

What you'll learn
How to create clear and comprehensive Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) that effectively communicate product vision and specifications to all stakeholders.
The key components of a PRD, including objectives, goals, user stories, functional requirements, non-functional requirements, and more.
Best practices for reviewing, revising, and ensuring the completeness and accuracy of a PRD before sharing it with your development team.
How to successfully hand off a PRD to development teams and manage any changes that occur during the product development lifecycle.
Techniques to prioritize features, identify constraints, and manage dependencies within a PRD to ensure a smooth development process.
Common pitfalls when creating PRDs and how to avoid them, along with practical solutions and industry best practices.
How to align teams, from developers to designers, using a PRD as a roadmap for product success.
Requirements
There are no prerequisites for this course-it's designed for all levels.
No prior experience with Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) or product management is needed.
All you need is a willingness to learn and improve your product management skills.
Description
In the world of product management, a well-crafted Product Requirement Document (PRD) is key to building successful products. Whether you're launching a new product or refining an existing one, understanding how to create a clear and comprehensive PRD can significantly improve your team's alignment, communication, and execution.This course, Mastering PRD: Step-by-Step Guide for Product Manager, is designed to give you all the tools and strategies you need to create effective PRDs that bring clarity to your product vision and translate it into actionable steps for your development team.Through detailed modules, you'll learn about the essential components of a PRD, such as objectives, user stories, functional and non-functional requirements, feature prioritization, and managing dependencies. We'll dive into common pitfalls, and I'll share practical solutions and industry best practices to help you avoid costly mistakes. You'll also learn how to conduct reviews, ensure accuracy, and manage changes throughout the development process.Whether you're an aspiring product manager, an entrepreneur, or a developer looking to understand the impact of PRDs, this course will equip you with valuable skills that can be immediately applied to your projects.Enroll now and transform your approach to product development by mastering the art of creating PRDs that set your product up for success!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to Product Requirement Documents (PRD)
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 What is a PRD?
Lecture 3 Benefits of a Well-Crafted PRD
Section 2: Structuring Your PRD
Lecture 4 Key Components of a PRD
Lecture 5 Building Your PRD: Leverage a Company Template (or Go It Alone)
Section 3: Components of PRD
Lecture 6 Overview
Lecture 7 Objectives, Goals, and Metrics
Lecture 8 User Stories & acceptance criteria
Lecture 9 User interface & user flow
Lecture 10 Functional Requirements
Lecture 11 Non-Functional Requirements
Lecture 12 Feature Prioritization
Lecture 13 Constraints and Dependencies
Lecture 14 Appendices and additional information
Section 4: Reviewing and Finalizing the PRD
Lecture 15 Conducting PRD Reviews and Revisions
Lecture 16 Ensuring Completeness and Accuracy
Section 5: Using the PRD in the Development Process
Lecture 17 PRD Handoff to Development Teams
Lecture 18 Managing Changes to the PRD
Lecture 19 Evaluating PRD Success
Section 6: Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Lecture 20 Identifying Common Pitfalls
Lecture 21 Providing Solutions and Best Practices
Aspiring product managers looking to learn the essential skill of writing Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) from scratch.,Current product managers and professionals seeking to refine their PRD creation process and improve team communication and alignment.,Entrepreneurs, founders, and startup teams who want to define their product vision clearly and translate it into actionable requirements.,Developers, designers, and stakeholders who want to understand the role of a PRD and how it impacts the product development process.,Anyone interested in product management who is looking to gain practical, hands-on knowledge to help launch or scale successful products.

Screenshots

4bae6a7dfd9f3699642ad45ea5aee4e8.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/9dd490c27cca4f8f43d71036ee446bfc/wszdp.Mastering.Prd.StepByStep.Guide.For.Product.Manager.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/eao9h0q26hu8/wszdp.Mastering.Prd.StepByStep.Guide.For.Product.Manager.rar

mitsumi

Mastering Spring Ai : Build Ai With Java

004c59f14949d1c3b347db0f37e64398.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Size: 3.88 GB | Duration: 8h 30m

Harness the Power of AI to Transform Your Java Applications​

What you'll learn
Gain a deep understanding of integrating AI functionalities with Spring Boot applications.
Learn how to utilize Spring AI to build intelligent, responsive systems using AI and machine learning.
Develop practical skills in implementing and deploying AI models within Spring-based projects.
Explore advanced techniques for enhancing application performance and user experience through AI-powered features
Requirements
For the Mastering Spring AI course, the requirements or prerequisites are: Basic Understanding of Java: Familiarity with Java programming language and object-oriented principles. Experience with Spring Framework: Prior experience with Spring Boot and core Spring concepts. Knowledge of AI Concepts: Basic understanding of AI and machine learning concepts. Development Environment Setup: Ability to set up a Java development environment and tools for coding and testing.
Description
Mastering Spring AICourse DescriptionDive into the cutting-edge world of AI integration with Spring Boot in this comprehensive course, "Mastering Spring AI". Perfect for Java developers looking to enhance their applications with powerful AI capabilities, this course will guide you through the process of seamlessly incorporating artificial intelligence into your Spring projects.What You'll Learn:Spring AI Fundamentals: Understand the core concepts of Spring AI and its integration with Spring Boot.AI Model Integration: Learn to integrate and work with various AI models, including language models and image generation tools.Image Processing and Generation: Explore image-related AI tasks within your Spring applications.Vector Databases: Learn to use vector databases for efficient AI data storage and retrieval.AI-Powered Search: Implement advanced search functionalities using AI techniques.Prompt Engineering: Master the art of crafting effective prompts for optimal AI model responses.Prerequisites:Basic knowledge of Java and Spring BootFamiliarity with RESTful API developmentUnderstanding of basic AI concepts (helpful but not required)Who This Course is For:Java developers looking to integrate AI into their applicationsSpring Boot enthusiasts interested in expanding their skillsetSoftware engineers aiming to stay current with AI trends in application developmentEmbark on this exciting journey to master Spring AI and transform your Spring applications with the power of artificial intelligence!
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Basic Concept of AI
Lecture 2 Artificial Intelligence (AI) overview
Lecture 3 AI Model
Lecture 4 GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer)
Section 3: Working with Open AI API
Lecture 5 Working WIth Open AI
Lecture 6 Sign up for Open AI Account
Lecture 7 Add Billing Information
Lecture 8 Generate API Keys
Lecture 9 Spring boot hello world with Open AI
Lecture 10 Explanation of the flow
Lecture 11 Understanding ChatResponse object
Lecture 12 Create model , service and controllers
Lecture 13 Prompts and Prompt Template
Lecture 14 Prompt Template Example
Lecture 15 Resource Template Example
Section 4: Spring AI - Structured Output
Lecture 16 Generating Structured Output
Lecture 17 Structured Output example with List and Map
Lecture 18 Structured Output example with Object
Section 5: RAG (Retrieval-Augmented Generation)
Lecture 19 Vector Store in AI
Lecture 20 Vector store/vector database and Embeddings
Lecture 21 RAG Example
Lecture 22 PGVector example
Lecture 23 Croma db example for similarity search
Lecture 24 Redis Vector db with spring ai
Lecture 25 MongoDB Atlas Vector Search
Lecture 26 Cassandra Vector Search Example
Lecture 27 Neo4j Vector Search Example
Lecture 28 Oracle Vector Search Example
Lecture 29 Milvus Vector Search Example
Lecture 30 Typesense Vector Search Example
Lecture 31 Weaviate Vector Search Example
Lecture 32 Qdrant Vector Search Example
Lecture 33 Opensearch Vector Search Example
Section 6: Function calling in Spring AI
Lecture 34 Function calling in Spring AI
Lecture 35 Function Calling example using OpenAI
Section 7: Image generation and audio (text to speech and speech to text)
Lecture 36 Image Generation API using Spring AI
Lecture 37 Generating image using Spring AI
Lecture 38 Text to Speech example using Spring AI
Lecture 39 Text to Speech properties
Lecture 40 Text to Speech Steaming audio
Lecture 41 Speech to Text : Transcription API
Section 8: Running LLM locally
Lecture 42 Install Ollama for Windows
Lecture 43 Install Ollama for Unix (ubuntu)
Lecture 44 Ollama Spring Boot demo
Lecture 45 LM Studio for running local LLM
Lecture 46 LM Studio example with spring boot
Lecture 47 Other AI Providers
Section 9: Other LLM Provider example
Lecture 48 Azure open ai example
Lecture 49 Amazon Bedrock setup and example
Lecture 50 Mistral AI Example
Lecture 51 Google Vertex Gemini setup and example
Section 10: Observability in Spring AI
Lecture 52 Observability example in Spring AI
Lecture 53 Tracing using zipkin
Section 11: ETL Pipeline
Lecture 54 ETL Pipeline Overview
Lecture 55 Document class
Lecture 56 ETL Pipeline demo
Lecture 57 Metadata enrichment
Lecture 58 Metadata Enrichment example
Lecture 59 ETL PDF Reader example
Lecture 60 ETL JSON Reader example
Lecture 61 ETL Markdown Reader example
Section 12: Best practices to store secret or api keys
Lecture 62 Storing secret
Lecture 63 Storing key in Google Secret Manager
Lecture 64 Storying key in AWS Secret Manager
Lecture 65 Storing key in Azure Key Vault
Section 13: Thank You
Lecture 66 Thank you
Beginners to learn Spring AI

Screenshots

0e205857fdcbe100f2f1eff8c2c4735e.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/986b63580d48484cca92e6f29e72d45c/mwgxw.Mastering.Spring.Ai..Build.Ai.With.Java.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/57f7c755cb32212571e8f26bd3e75265/mwgxw.Mastering.Spring.Ai..Build.Ai.With.Java.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/b8409bc64789ff8a29364ac10dd7eac5/mwgxw.Mastering.Spring.Ai..Build.Ai.With.Java.part3.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ded0b3e7d23bc529d2567445020c05e2/mwgxw.Mastering.Spring.Ai..Build.Ai.With.Java.part4.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/mowq5i1r8tgk/mwgxw.Mastering.Spring.Ai..Build.Ai.With.Java.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/49gfxcxv5pss/mwgxw.Mastering.Spring.Ai..Build.Ai.With.Java.part2.rar
https://ddownload.com/u7xv8h5lrwk7/mwgxw.Mastering.Spring.Ai..Build.Ai.With.Java.part3.rar
https://ddownload.com/8wuy8o3yva18/mwgxw.Mastering.Spring.Ai..Build.Ai.With.Java.part4.rar

mitsumi

Master Your Personal Growth! Balance Hard & Soft Skills

3669251815f321e41c2a231f05c6f46a.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Size: 1.43 GB | Duration: 1h 17m

Develop a Growth Mindset to achieve ultimate success in career and relationships​

What you'll learn
Students will be able to identify & integrate both hard & soft skills recognising the importance of leadership with emotional intelligence
Students will learn how to adopts & maintain a growth mindset, embracing lifelong learning in order to become resilient & learn strategies for self improvement
Participants will gain insight into mindful practices that improve the brains ability to rewire, improving cognitive flexibility and healthy stress management
This course will equip students with actionable strategies to balance masculine & feminine energy to improve professional & personal interactions
Requirements
No skills required however students are encouraged to take notes in order to get the most out of the course.
Description
Unlock the secret to achieving a harmonious and successful life by mastering the balance of masculine and feminine energies. Learn how to identity and unify the dynamic interplay of hard (masculine) and soft (feminine) skills in order to improve your overall performance and effectiveness. Delve deeper into the qualities defined as masculine and feminine and highlight the areas in your life that require more attention. Learn how to improve your life balance in order to achieve a healthier life mindset. The course offers a unique blend of practical strategies, psychological insights and holistic practices designed to expose you to lifelong learning via the growth mindset, to build confidence, improve people skills and advance in personal and professional opportunities. This course is perfect for anyone looking to achieve a balanced and fulfilling life. Whether you're aiming to excel in your career, enhance your relationships, or simply grow as an individual, this course provides the tools and insight necessary for personal growth. With a focus on real world application and personal growth, you'll leave with a deeper understanding of yourself and practical skills that can be immediately implemented. Join today to begin the journey of balancing your energy, cultivating a growth mindset, and achieve greater success in your career and relationships.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 What is energy?
Lecture 3 What is energy balance and why is it important?
Lecture 4 Masculine Energy Characteristics
Lecture 5 Feminine Energy Characteristics
Lecture 6 How blending Energies leads to successful leadership: Mahatma Gandhi
Section 2: Natural energy dominance
Lecture 7 Identify natural energy dominance
Lecture 8 Knowing your dominant energy highlights areas in need of development
Lecture 9 The growth mindset and it's benefits
Lecture 10 How to foster a Growth Mindset
Lecture 11 Techniques to improve your self awareness: Pt. 1 Journalling
Lecture 12 Techniques to improve your self awareness Pt. 2: Observing
Section 3: Enhancing masculine and feminine energy
Lecture 13 Building Masculine Energy: Fostering Decisiveness
Lecture 14 Masculine Energy: Develop Leadership Skills
Lecture 15 Masculine Energy: Cultivate your Assertiveness
Lecture 16 Masculine Energy: Improve focus and discipline
Lecture 17 Masculine Energy: competitiveness, motivation and drive
Lecture 18 Building Feminine Energy: Nurturing relationships
Lecture 19 Feminine Energy: Encouraging creative expression
Lecture 20 Feminine Energy: Cultivating Emotional Intelligence
Lecture 21 Feminine Energy: Active listening, deepen your understanding
Lecture 22 Feminine Energy: Practise openness and receptivity
Lecture 23 Feminine Energy: Self Care
Lecture 24 Join me for an energy balancing meditation
Section 4: Course conclusion and the power of visualisation
Lecture 25 Neuroplasticity and your ability to learn new things
Lecture 26 Course conclusion
Lecture 27 Visualisation aid to balance Masculine and Feminine Energy
Beginners

Screenshots

31e5c690185fc66d628f9506d54841ef.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3a7098eab6f872126aa5eb6b920da628/sinai.Master.Your.Personal.Growth.Balance.Hard..Soft.Skills.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/751d734b15b9d6884bd7574aa762b1e7/sinai.Master.Your.Personal.Growth.Balance.Hard..Soft.Skills.part2.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/zhnmueozqmye/sinai.Master.Your.Personal.Growth.Balance.Hard..Soft.Skills.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/v09pn5d3kyi1/sinai.Master.Your.Personal.Growth.Balance.Hard..Soft.Skills.part2.rar

mitsumi

Medical Administrative Assistant Certification

1ae977aefb630b3ba8c960e669e075fc.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Size: 107.73 MB | Duration: 4h 31m

Become a Medical Administrative Assistant: Master medical terminology, records, billing, and patient privacy​

What you'll learn
The core duties and skills required for a Medical Administrative Assistant.
Understanding healthcare systems, settings, and administrative procedures.
Effective communication techniques, patient interaction, and teamwork in healthcare.
Ethical standards and professionalism in the medical field.
Specialized care support in nursing and its connection to administrative roles.
Mastery of administrative tasks, including medical terminology, billing, coding, and record management.
Requirements
Medical Administrative Assistant course has no specific prerequisites, making it accessible to anyone passionate about healthcare. However, a basic understanding of science and a desire to help others will undoubtedly enhance your learning experience.
Description
"Being a medical administrative assistant is crucial in the healthcare system, ensuring smooth operations and exceptional patient care with professionalism and efficiency."According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), there's a projected 16% growth in employment for medical administrative assistants from 2021 to 2031, which is higher than the average for all occupations. As of May 2024, the median annual wage for medical administrative assistants in the United States is approximately $41,230.In the UK, the demand for healthcare support roles, including medical administrative assistants, is increasing due to an aging population and greater healthcare needs. The average salary for a medical administrative assistant in the UK ranges from £22,000 to £26,000 per year, with opportunities available in hospitals, GP practices, and community health settings.This course is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge essential for a successful career as a medical administrative assistant. From understanding the healthcare system to mastering administrative and clinical tasks, this course ensures you are well-prepared for a fulfilling role.We will begin by exploring the critical role of a medical administrative assistant within the healthcare framework. Effective communication is essential in this field, so we will focus on strategies to interact effectively with patients and healthcare teams. Understanding ethics and professionalism is crucial for maintaining trust and upholding high standards in medical practice.As you progress, the course will delve into specialized areas relevant to medical administrative assistants. You will gain expertise in medical terminology and the importance of accurate documentation. Our comprehensive training covers essential administrative skills, including appointment scheduling, medical records management, patient privacy, and confidentiality-key components of the role.You'll also learn about billing and coding practices, ensuring you can navigate the financial aspects of healthcare. Safety and infection control principles will be emphasized, with hands-on training to develop your skills in these areas, along with first aid basics and emergency procedures.Finally, we will conclude with a dedicated professional growth and development lecture. This segment is designed to inspire and equip you to advance in your career, emphasizing the importance of continuous learning and staying updated in the evolving field of medical administration. Whether you're starting from scratch or looking to enhance your existing skills, this course provides a thorough grounding in the medical administrative assistant role, preparing you to excel and progress in your career.Why You Should Take This Course?A unique blend of theory and practical skills tailored for those entering or advancing in the healthcare administrative field.Gain the knowledge and confidence to excel as a medical administrative assistant.Enjoy the flexibility of learning at your own pace, making it convenient for UK-based learners.Enroll Now and Start Your Medical Administrative Assistant CareerThe healthcare industry urgently needs skilled medical administrative assistants, and this course is your gateway to a rewarding career. Whether you're just starting or seeking to upgrade your skills, this comprehensive training will equip you with the essential knowledge and expertise needed to thrive.Don't wait-take control of your future and become part of the dedicated team of medical administrative assistants. Enroll today and embark on a fulfilling journey in the healthcare sector!Please Note: Care Skills Training is an Accredited CPD Member and a proud partner of The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA). Upon completing this course, you'll be eligible to receive a CPDQC-accredited certificate for a small additional fee. This prestigious certification will not only strengthen your resume but also enhance your prospects for career advancement and job opportunities.
Overview
Section 1: Medical Administrative Assistant Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction to Medical Assistant
Lecture 2 Healthcare System and Settings
Lecture 3 Communication in Nursing
Lecture 4 Ethics and Professionalism in Healthcare
Section 2: Core Administrative Skills for Medical Assistants
Lecture 5 Medical Terminology
Lecture 6 Effective Communication
Lecture 7 Appointment Scheduling Management
Lecture 8 Medical Records Management
Lecture 9 Patient Privacy and Confidentiality
Lecture 10 Billing and Coding
Lecture 11 Human Anatomy and Common Diseases
Lecture 12 Physiology and Pathophysiology
Section 3: Professional Growth and Career Development
Lecture 13 Professional Growth and Development
Section 4: Bonus Section
Lecture 14 Bonus Resources
Aspiring Medical Administrative Assistants wanting to enter the healthcare industry.,Individuals interested in pursuing a career in medical office administration.,Healthcare professionals looking to expand into administrative roles.,Office administrators transitioning into the healthcare field.,Recent high school graduates exploring opportunities in healthcare administration.,Anyone interested in mastering medical billing, coding, patient confidentiality, and record management.

Screenshots

a4a54581fbc25a4b0aa1f307d4920f2e.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3228588cf555179a205f822234ae321e/lqtog.Medical.Administrative.Assistant.Certification.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/bjy3bz2e8lrk/lqtog.Medical.Administrative.Assistant.Certification.rar

mitsumi

OpenSite Designer: AI Applied to Terrain Design - AulaGEO

3b084978eed5bc43df1e442df95ef707.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Duration: 54m | Size: 652 MB
Master terrain design with OpenSite Designer, using AI tools to optimize site layouts and grading efficiently

What you'll learn
How to get started with OpenSite Designer and set up your project files.
Navigation and manipulation of 2D and 3D views within the platform.
Define the Geographic Coordinate System (GCS) and work with terrain models.
Site layout design, including defining site boundaries, building footprints, and creating parking lots.
Reviewing and optimizing site designs using AI-powered features.
Requirements
Basic concepts of surveying
Description
Course Objective: This course aims to equip learners with practical knowledge of OpenSite Designer, focusing on the use of artificial intelligence (AI) for terrain design. Through a series of hands-on exercises, students will develop skills in creating and managing terrain models, optimizing site layouts, and leveraging AI tools to streamline site design processes.What You Will Learn:How to get started with OpenSite Designer and set up your project files.Navigation and manipulation of 2D and 3D views within the platform.Define the Geographic Coordinate System (GCS) and work with terrain models.Site layout design, including defining site boundaries, building footprints, and creating parking lots.Connection design for driveways and access points.Advanced grading techniques for project sites.Reviewing and optimizing site designs using AI-powered features.Course Content: #AulaGEOExercise OverviewGetting StartedNavigationDefine GCSTerrain ModelWorking File Setup2D and 3D ViewsSite BoundaryBuilding FootprintMain DriveParking LotsReview SiteDrive ConnectionProject GradingWho This Course Is For:Civil engineers, architects, and land developers looking to improve their terrain design skills.Professionals and students interested in AI applications in site design and layout.Anyone wanting to enhance their knowledge of OpenSite Designer for terrain modeling and site planning.
Who this course is for
Civil engineers, architects, and land developers looking to improve their terrain design skills.
Professionals and students interested in AI applications in site design and layout.
Anyone wanting to enhance their knowledge of OpenSite Designer for terrain modeling and site planning.

Homepage:

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/opensite-designer-ai-applied-to-terrain-design-aulageo/

Screenshots

bf8724f49bb020a7104f3215c90bd8a8.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/384e0360d371e19f3301c69d27f876e9/thbyw.OpenSite.Designer.AI.Applied.to.Terrain.Design..AulaGEO.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/35psdd1h9kb3/thbyw.OpenSite.Designer.AI.Applied.to.Terrain.Design..AulaGEO.rar

mitsumi

Oracle Fusion Cloud Scm Procurement Sourcing Latest Ver-24C

6e271377e56847f31fa584fb8e4e9c03.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Size: 1.95 GB | Duration: 3h 30m

Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM Procurement Sourcing Latest Version - R13 - 24C​

What you'll learn
Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM Sourcing Setup and Transaction
Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM Sourcing Setups and Supplier Portal
Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM Sourcing Negotiation sets and Transactions
Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM Sourcing Negotiation Complete Cycle
Requirements
Oracle Fusion Cloud Procurement Basic Knowledge
Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM Basic Knowledge
Oracle Fusion Cloud Purchasing Basic Knowledge
Description
The Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM Procurement Sourcing Course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the sourcing and procurement capabilities within Oracle Fusion Cloud Supply Chain Management (SCM). This course covers the end-to-end procurement process, focusing on sourcing strategies, supplier collaboration, and the efficient management of negotiation events like RFQs (Request for Quotation), RFPs (Request for Proposal), and auctions. Course DescriptionCourse Title: Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM Procurement SourcingTarget Audience:- Procurement Managers- Sourcing Specialists- Buyers- Category Managers- Supply Chain Professionals- IT Consultants implementing Oracle Procurement solutionsCourse Objectives:1. Understand Oracle Fusion Sourcing: - Learn the fundamentals of Oracle Fusion Cloud Sourcing and how it fits within the broader Supply Chain Management and Procurement framework. - Understand the features and benefits of using Oracle Cloud for sourcing and procurement.2. Set Up and Configure Sourcing: - Configure sourcing events (RFQs, RFPs,RFI and auctions) using Oracle Fusion Sourcing. - Set up suppliers, items, and other key elements required for sourcing events. - Customize negotiation templates and styles.3. Execute Sourcing Events: - Create and manage different types of negotiation events such as Request for Information (RFI), RFQ, RFP, and auctions. - Invite suppliers, configure bid rules, and set timelines for negotiations. - Manage reverse auctions and understand the competitive bidding process.4. Supplier Collaboration and Evaluation: - Collaborate with suppliers during the negotiation process. - Evaluate supplier responses based on price, compliance, and other weighted scoring criteria. - Perform supplier onboarding and management using Oracle Fusion Supplier Qualification.5. Negotiation Management: - Create and manage negotiation types, styles, and templates. - Automate negotiations using pre-configured templates to streamline procurement operations. - Award contracts to suppliers and generate purchasing agreements based on sourcing outcomes.6. Reporting and Analytics: - Utilize built-in analytics and reporting tools to evaluate sourcing outcomes. - Track procurement savings, supplier performance, and negotiation efficiency using Oracle's reporting dashboards.7. Integration with Other Modules: - Understand the integration between Oracle Fusion Sourcing and other Oracle SCM modules like Procurement, Contracts, and Supplier Management. - Learn how sourcing fits into the broader Procure-to-Pay (P2P) cycle.# 1. Introduction to Oracle Fusion Sourcing: - Overview of Oracle Cloud and the role of sourcing in the procurement lifecycle. - Key sourcing terms and concepts. - Navigation within Oracle Fusion SCM.# 2. Configuring Sourcing and Procurement: - Setting up suppliers, categories, and items for sourcing events. - Configuring negotiation styles and templates. - Defining sourcing rules and supplier qualifications.# 3. Creating and Managing Negotiations: - Hands-on sessions on creating RFQs, RFPs, RFI and auctions. - Managing time controls, supplier invitations, and bid rules. - Understanding the different types of negotiations and their use cases.# 4. Supplier Collaboration and Bid Management: - Inviting suppliers to negotiations and managing supplier communications. - Receiving, evaluating, and comparing supplier bids. - Supplier scoring and selection processes.# 5. Awarding Negotiations: - Award scenarios and defining award criteria. - Creating purchase orders or contracts directly from awarded negotiations. - Closing negotiations and post-negotiation activities.# 6. Reporting and Analytics: - Configuring dashboards and reports for sourcing performance tracking. - Measuring supplier performance, negotiation savings, and cycle times.# 7. Integration with Other Oracle Modules: - Integration with Oracle Procurement and Contracts. - Supplier management and qualification processes. - Overview of the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) cycle and where sourcing fits. Course Prerequisites:- Basic knowledge of procurement and sourcing processes.- Familiarity with ERP systems or Oracle applications is a plus, but not required.
Overview
Lecture 1 Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM Procurement Sourcing Module Course Introduction
Section 2: Oracle Fusion Cloud & SCM Procurement Cloud Introduction
Lecture 2 What is Cloud
Lecture 3 What is Oracle Fusion Cloud
Lecture 4 What is Fusion Applications
Lecture 5 How to Create Implementation User
Lecture 6 What is Implementation Project How to Create
Section 3: Oracle Fusion Cloud Procurement & Sourcing Module setups & Configurations
Lecture 7 Oracle Fusion Cloud procurement Basic setups
Lecture 8 Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM Emp and Buyer setup
Lecture 9 Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM Supplier Creation
Lecture 10 Oracle Fusion Cloud Sourcing Cycle
Lecture 11 Oracle Fusion Cloud Sourcing Requisition Roles
Lecture 12 Oracle Fusion Cloud Sourcing Requisition creation and Approval process
Lecture 13 Oracle Fusion Cloud Sourcing Roles & Data Access
Lecture 14 Oracle Fusion Cloud Sourcing Negotiation Template Creation
Lecture 15 Oracle Fusion Cloud Sourcing Negotiation Styles setups
Beginners curious about Oracle Fusion SCM Procurement,Beginners curious about Procurement process

Screenshots

0e5121fd83207937d0c1fc8ca963b47f.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d6a97c38eec6fe14d895a005a7f2bc03/agbjw.Oracle.Fusion.Cloud.Scm.Procurement.Sourcing.Latest.Ver24C.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/2dfbde56b94987eace5000198223d368/agbjw.Oracle.Fusion.Cloud.Scm.Procurement.Sourcing.Latest.Ver24C.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/289054982ed14d0513b17156ccb6989d/agbjw.Oracle.Fusion.Cloud.Scm.Procurement.Sourcing.Latest.Ver24C.part3.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/v3hpo08eaf5f/agbjw.Oracle.Fusion.Cloud.Scm.Procurement.Sourcing.Latest.Ver24C.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/jl6ahyto7sqh/agbjw.Oracle.Fusion.Cloud.Scm.Procurement.Sourcing.Latest.Ver24C.part2.rar
https://ddownload.com/clhuok4rz1um/agbjw.Oracle.Fusion.Cloud.Scm.Procurement.Sourcing.Latest.Ver24C.part3.rar

mitsumi

Perfect Project Planning: Resources/Constraint Based Method,

fc65bf06fb475c4df2687c2ee870ea5f.jpeg

Published 9/2024
Language: English | Size: 1.39 GB | Duration: 3h 7m

The perfect project schedule is possible​

What you'll learn
Create a Flow Gantt chart
Integrate resources and constraints in the calculation
Challenge traditional concepts such as Gantt chart, Critical path, etc.
Acquire a general idea on how to automate project planning process
Requirements
Having basic Project management and/or Project planning/scheduling knowledge
Description
This is an innovative course that offers a different perspective on how to carry out a schedule and that challenges many concepts related to project management in order to produce a perfect planning.By tackling the complexity of a project, a new planning method called Resources/Constraints Based Planning is introduced, allowing us to improve the performance of traditional methods and automate the creation and updating of a project schedule.Throughout the course, we incorporate resources and constraints into the calculation of project timelines. To explain this process, we develop comprehensive examples that show in detail how to apply this new methodology step by step. Afterwards, following each exercise, we analyze and compare the results, demonstrating a significant planning's improvement in terms of deadline, efficiency, and feasibility.Resources/Constraints Based Planning is such a disruptive technique that it challenges deeply rooted concepts in Project Management, such as the critical path or dependencies between activities; it suggests improvements to essential tools for schedule development, like the Gantt Chart ; and instead of teaching the use of project planning softwares, such as Primavera P6 or MS Project, it highlights their weaknesses and limitations.Finally, this course and new methodology automate the planning process, opening the door to the integration of artificial intelligence in Project Management.
Overview
Section 1: 1- Introduction
Lecture 1 1.1- Introduction
Lecture 2 1.2- Background
Section 2: 2- Traditional activity based planning
Lecture 3 2.1- Inputs of traditional planning
Lecture 4 2.2- Example of traditional planning
Section 3: 3- Direct resources based planning
Lecture 5 3.1- Rules of Direct resources based planning
Lecture 6 3.2- Example of Direct resources based planning (Part 1)
Lecture 7 3.2- Example of Direct resources based planning (Part 2)
Lecture 8 3.2- Example of Direct resources based planning (Part 3)
Lecture 9 3.2- Example of Direct resources based planning (Part 4)
Lecture 10 3.2- Example of Direct resources based planning (Part 5)
Lecture 11 3.3- Analysis of Direct resources based planning example
Section 4: 4- Resources based planning
Lecture 12 4.1- Rules of Resources based planning
Lecture 13 4.2- Example of Resources based planning (Part 1)
Lecture 14 4.2- Example of Resources based planning (Part 2)
Lecture 15 4.2- Example of Resources based planning (Part 3)
Lecture 16 4.3- Analysis of Resources based planning example
Section 5: 5- Resources/constraints based planning
Lecture 17 5.1- Rules of Resources/constraints based planning
Lecture 18 5.2- Example of Resources/constraints based planning (Part 1)
Lecture 19 5.2- Example of Resources/constraints based planning (Part 2)
Lecture 20 5.3- Analysis of Resources-constraints based planning example
Section 6: 6- Challenging the traditional activity based planning
Lecture 21 6.1- Challenging the Gantt chart
Lecture 22 6.2- Challenging the planning softwares
Lecture 23 6.3- Challenging the relationships
Lecture 24 6.4- Challenging the critical path
Lecture 25 6.5- Challenging activity based planning
Section 7: 7- Contributions
Lecture 26 7.1- Flow Gantt chart
Lecture 27 7.2- Cost/efficiency KPIs
Lecture 28 7.3- Quality/feasibility KPI
Lecture 29 7.4- Automated process
Section 8: 8- Conclusions
Lecture 30 8.1- Conclusions
Lecture 31 8.2- Farewell
Professionals with experience in Project management and/or Project planning/scheduling

Screenshots

a95ae78c11b3ab3e25fb9ecfaedac194.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/492430b952787d58bfa9b0f75c7d2be5/anzyq.Perfect.Project.Planning.ResourcesConstraint.Based.Method.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/32e34d32947db9a60f61ef2e3ea38c9e/anzyq.Perfect.Project.Planning.ResourcesConstraint.Based.Method.part2.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/c4ies1ux5hym/anzyq.Perfect.Project.Planning.ResourcesConstraint.Based.Method.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/jc20y9vokhp3/anzyq.Perfect.Project.Planning.ResourcesConstraint.Based.Method.part2.rar

Сверху Снизу