All mitsumi'1s Applications !! (updated daily)

mitsumi

Building Self-Esteem and Confidence

c12f83f2cc17847aa9c18c498df4247b.jpeg

Published 10/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 35m | Size: 435 MB
Overcome Self-Doubt and Build Unbreakable Confidence with CBT

What you'll learn
How your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected.
To identify and challenge self-criticism that keeps you stuck.
Practical strategies for developing a more compassionate inner voice.
To set SMART goals and achieve them with confidence.
How to use positive affirmations to boost your self-belief.
Requirements
No experience needed.
Description
Are you tired of feeling held back by negative self-talk? Do you struggle with low self-esteem and self-doubt that keep you from reaching your full potential? This comprehensive course, rooted in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), offers proven strategies to challenge negative thought patterns, cultivate self-compassion, and build lasting confidence.In this course, you'll learn:The Connection Between Thoughts, Feelings, and Behaviors: Discover how your thoughts directly influence your emotions and actions.Identifying Negative Self-Talk: Learn to recognize the self-critical voice inside your head and understand its impact on your life.Challenging Negative Thoughts: Develop effective techniques to challenge self-defeating beliefs and replace them with more positive and empowering ones.Cultivating Self-Compassion: Practice self-kindness and acceptance, treating yourself with the same compassion you would offer a friend.Setting and Achieving Goals: Learn to set realistic and achievable goals, develop a plan to overcome obstacles, and celebrate your successes.Building a Positive Mindset: Discover the power of positive affirmations and visualization techniques to shift your perspective and boost your self-belief.This course is perfect for you if:You struggle with negative self-talk and self-doubt.You want to improve your emotional well-being and resilience.You're ready to set goals and achieve your full potential.You're seeking a proven approach to building lasting self-confidence.By the end of this course, you'll be equipped with the tools to:Overcome self-doubt and believe in your abilities.Challenge negative thought patterns and replace them with positive ones.Cultivate self-compassion and treat yourself with kindness.Set and achieve meaningful goals with confidence.Build a positive and empowering mindset.Join us on this transformative journey to break free from self-doubt and discover the unwavering confidence you deserve.
Who this course is for
This course is perfect for anyone that struggles with negative self-talk and self-doubt and want to improve their emotional well-being and resilience.

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/building-self-esteem-and-confidence/

Screenshots

4d3d617638e2974c036514562c1653b7.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/c9bb243e8fb46bc1ebb8698df0d83764/yijhw.Building.SelfEsteem.and.Confidence.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/forgbtbq502j/yijhw.Building.SelfEsteem.and.Confidence.rar

mitsumi

Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology Empath|Accredited

c185b61c916404cbab069ede5efd10b3.jpeg

Last updated 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.48 GB | Duration: 3h 30m​

Use a humanistic, soul care approach using strategy, positive psychology, emotional/impulse responses & natural empathy

What you'll learn
How to be an affective counselor
How to be an affective listener
The art of healing through talk therapy & conversation
How to build rapport
Session strategies
Counselor concepts
A Counselors role and decisions
Accredited Digital and Hard Copy Diplomas Available
Requirements
All Levels Welcome
Recommend "Alternative Healing Practitioner" Course
Recommend "Resolution Therapist" Course
Recommend "Psychology & Body Language Profiler" Course
Recommend "Master Life Coach & Practitioner" Course
Recommend "Family Psychology, Healing & Reconciliation Practitioner" Course
Description
INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED & ACCREDITEDSpiritual counseling became something I offered in my own healing practice when so many of my client's taking other healing modalities from me, who were making progress, needed something additional that became apparent to me as a major and important part to their overall healing process. They needed to talk through the feelings and thoughts they had, something Reiki or other healing bodywork modalities would not give them. This is why counseling is often called, "The Talking Cure." When so many needed to talk to me that I could not balance work and personal life, I decided I needed to offer a spiritual counseling session to dedicate time to listen and really be there for them, without sacrificing my own time with family and what my personal life demanded. People respected my guidance, as they do yours, and that is worth learning a few skills to feel comfortable offering a space to talk, and help them resolve their issues, release their pent-up feelings and thoughts. With this course you will learn how to constructively guide them to their highest self, naturally, as they drive their own healing. Talking through our thoughts and feelings is a major way in which we find peace, self-discovery and comfort. During times of discussion, we hear ourselves and realize it isn't as bad as it was in our head, or that it was, and more is needed to help us process it. We can hear our words and determine if they align with our current beliefs about ourselves, or whether they are lingering words of people who abused us. Counseling is about self-discovery, guidance, not advice, and a strong support system for someone to move through their emotions in a safe environment. This course is going to give you insights on who you will choose to be as a spiritual counselor, pitfalls, belief systems that work and that don't, how to become skilled at asking questions, holding a session, build your own confidence, strategy, creating a suitable environment and most importantly, building a rapport with your clients or patients through safety and trust.I look forward to seeing you in class! Let's get started! SufiIf you searched any of these topics, you will like this course: Counselor certification, mental health counselor, career counselor, grief counselor, spiritual counselor, addiction counselor, peer counselor, dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), certified life transition counselor, certified spiritual counselor and psychological empath, certified resolution therapist, psychology, positive psychology, social psychology, marketing psychology, clinical psychology, diploma in modern applied psychology, energy psychology, educational psychology, spiritual psychology, mental health coach, mental health, mental health counselor, occupational therapy, mental health and well-being, becoming a mental health first aider, certified mental health counseling practitioner, mental health ambassador, mental health healing and well-being, spiritual healing practitioner and coach
Overview
Section 1: Introduction & PDF Workbook in Resources
Lecture 1 Introduction| Meet Your Instructor On Set
Lecture 2 Recommended Reading List
Section 2: Determine Your Role| Healer or Prophet
Lecture 3 Determine Your Role| Healer or Prophet
Section 3: Remove Hierarchy & Ego
Lecture 4 Remove Hierarchy & Ego
Section 4: The Reflection Method
Lecture 5 The Reflection Method
Section 5: Clients or Patients
Lecture 6 Clients or Patients
Section 6: Instinct Is King
Lecture 7 Instinct Is King
Section 7: Injury vs Disorder
Lecture 8 Injury vs Disorder + Downloadable PDF Audit & Injury Recovery Method Forms
Section 8: The Two Vials & Redirect
Lecture 9 The Two Vials & Redirect
Section 9: Transitory Emotions
Lecture 10 Transitory Emotions
Section 10: Creating A Sanctuary of Healing
Lecture 11 Creating a Sanctuary of Healing
Section 11: Building Rapport with Clients
Lecture 12 How to Build Rapport with Clients
Section 12: Setting The Sanctuary Rules
Lecture 13 Setting The Sanctuary Rules
Section 13: Who Drives The Sessions?
Lecture 14 Who Drives The Sessions?
Section 14: Counseling Is a Conversation
Lecture 15 Counseling Is a Conversation
Section 15: How to Become a Psychology Empath
Lecture 16 How to Become a Psychology Empath
Section 16: Homework & Strategies
Lecture 17 Homework & Strategies + Downloadable PDF Strategy Blueprint
Section 17: Congratulations-You Did It! How Do I Get My Certificate?
Lecture 18 How Do I Get My Certificate?
Lecture 19 How DO I Find My UDEMY Certificate
Lecture 20 The Group, Loveletter & Wisdom Wednesday
Section 18: How to Achieve the Advanced Diploma's
Lecture 21 How to Achieve the "Advanced Master Practitioner of Integrative Healing" Diploma
Lecture 22 Earn the "Master Healer of Alternative Therapies & Natural Medicine" Diploma
Lecture 23 Diplomas Available
Healers of all Kinds,Therapists, Counselors, Psychologists,Health & Healing Industry Workers,Naturopaths & Natural Healers,Teachers and Professors

Screenshots

8308bc7b55fc5b6f0bad76659e393012.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/fb2e2f68efe1829f34bcdc2e52b32252/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/fa19c8faefb3d0d6b9238e5d0c1fc8eb/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/fd956e455a7e36834f3a9a1d7f64924a/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part3.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/83382d590dfd2f83843893f2bb6b722a/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part4.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f3199fb4f2ea9907ccb096710cf847ad/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part5.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/ijcdjcalkvrh/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/xmdgzfxi6ztl/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part2.rar
https://ddownload.com/9wqc5g6yqfpk/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part3.rar
https://ddownload.com/3wfadnz7l7jl/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part4.rar
https://ddownload.com/y5ddxmoally1/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part5.rar

mitsumi

Create Professional Powerpoint: From Beginner To Expert

575f3ca776667325470a60667ecb91de.jpeg

Published 10/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.33 GB | Duration: 2h 51m

Learn visual hierarchy, layout, and design techniques to create professional PowerPoint designs​

What you'll learn
Learn PowerPoint from beginner to advanced level
Be 50% more productive with our secret hacks
Visual Hierarchy: Organize your content
Layouts and Grid System: Create beautiful layouts
Design Techniques: Creative skills to wow audience
Infographics: Clever content visualization
Typography: Font pairing and theories
Color Palette: Color theories and color scheme design
Charts: Data visualization
Requirements
No design experience needed. You will learn from the basics to master PowerPoint design
Computer with PowerPoint (any version) installed
Description
This course is a highly practical PowerPoint design course to help you create professional, effective, and beautiful PowerPoint presentations.Master PowerPoint Presentation Design in this Comprehensive CourseTransform your PowerPoint skills with our comprehensive, hands-on course designed by NARRATIO, a leading presentation design agency trusted by international corporations worldwide.What Sets Us ApartAt NARRATIO, we're not just another online tutorial provider. We're a leading presentation design agency with a track record of creating thousands of high-stakes presentations. Our real-world experience allows us to offer you:practical, Hands-On Training: No abstract theories here. Every technique we teach is battle-tested and immediately applicable to your work.Comprehensive Skill Development: From content organization to advanced design techniques, we cover every aspect of creating professional presentations.Insider Secrets: Gain access to the same strategies and tools we use for our high-profile clients.Efficiency Boosters: Learn time-saving shortcuts and productivity hacks that will simplify your workflow.What You'll LearnOur course is structured to take you from a PowerPoint beginner to presentation master. Here's a detailed look at what you'll learn:1. Visual Hierarchy:Our exclusive 4-step rule for simplifying complex contentBuild a clear, impactful message hierarchyTechniques for guiding your audience's attention2. Layout and Grid Systems:Master alignment for polished, balanced slidesExplore major layout types and when to use themImplement grid systems for perfect positioning and sizing3. Advanced Design Techniques:Creative image sourcing and applicationMaster gradients, glows, and shadowsUse Merge Shapes for unique graphics and layouts4. Creative Visualization:Incorporate icons, infographics, and patternsCreate custom mapsFind free and high quality visual assets5. Typography:Understand typeface principlesExpert font pairing techniquesEmbed custom fonts6. Color:Color theory for non-designersSet up a cohesive color paletteMaster gradients7. Data Visualization:Design clear, impactful charts and graphsCreate comprehensive data dashboardsConvert charts into creative infographicsWhy Your Presentation Skills MatterIn today's competitive business world, your ability to create compelling presentations can make or break your success. Whether you're pitching to investors, presenting to clients, or leading a team meeting, your PowerPoint skills directly impact your ability to:Communicate complex ideas clearly and convincinglyStand out in a sea of mediocre presentationsInspire action and drive decision-makingBoost your professional reputation and credibilityDon't let subpar presentation skills hold you back. With our course, you'll gain the confidence and capabilities to create presentations that convey your message effectively, and drive results.Who Should Take This Course?Our PowerPoint Mastery Course is perfect for:Business professionals looking to enhance their presentation skillsEntrepreneurs and startup founders preparing investor pitchesMarketing and sales teams creating client presentationsEducators aiming to create more engaging learning materialsAnyone who wants to communicate more effectively through visual presentationsWhy This Course?Boost your productivity with expert shortcuts and toolsCreate graphics you thought only professionals could makeApply designer-level techniques to elevate your presentationsTransform complex information into clear, visually appealing slidesWhat Our Students Say:"I love it! It was awesome. I can't wait to see your next course. Your content is very professional, to the point and greatly presented. Thank you very very much!"-- Kollen"The whole session is very educational and informative"-- Natalie"It is a very complete and nicely presented course. I am a regular user of powerpoint for design purposes and I've learnt new features that I didn't know they existed + got a lot of ideas. Thanks for this and I'd like to enroll the next one when it is launched."-- sara Romera conde"Very helpful and useful, how the skills could be applicable was beyond expectation"-- Olga"The trainer inspires me on how to use ppt to make a beautiful and innovative design"-- Matthew"Thanks a lot for the excellent training! We all learnt a lot from you, and the skills we gained will be very useful in our daily work"-- Emily Tsang"Very systematic, high quality and detailed"-- Phoebe C.About NarratioNARRATIO is a professional PowerPoint design and training agency trusted by leading corporations worldwide. Our team of expert designers and trainers are passionate about helping professionals communicate more effectively through powerful presentations.
Overview
Section 1: Visual Hierarchy
Lecture 1 Simplification
Lecture 2 Hierarchy Building
Section 2: Quick Access Bar
Lecture 3 Set up Quick Access Bar
Section 3: Layout Design
Lecture 4 Basic Principles of Layout
Lecture 5 Alignment: A Must-Know Rule for Every Beginner
Lecture 6 Keep the Slide Organized
Lecture 7 The Rule of Proximity
Lecture 8 The Rule of Consistency
Lecture 9 Major Variations of Layout
Lecture 10 Grid System: Create Advanced Layouts
Section 4: Images
Lecture 11 The Efficiency Hack
Lecture 12 Simple Steps to Beautify Your Photos
Lecture 13 Use Color Concepts to Influence Mood
Lecture 14 Blur Your Images for More Possibilities
Lecture 15 Image Libraries: Where to Find Quality Images
Section 5: Design Techniques
Lecture 16 The Secret Weapon to Enhance Readability
Lecture 17 Customized Gradient for Images
Lecture 18 Seamless Image Extension
Lecture 19 Enlighten Your Slide with Glow
Lecture 20 Subtle Shadow: The Magic Touch
Section 6: Merge Shapes
Lecture 21 Introduction
Lecture 22 Creative Image Editing
Lecture 23 Create Graphical Text
Lecture 24 Custom and Unique Layouts
Lecture 25 Develop Consistent Layouts
Lecture 26 Spice Up Half-Screen Layouts
Section 7: Creative Visualization
Lecture 27 Icons: Flexible Use of Icons to Visualise Your Content
Lecture 28 Pattern and Texture: Create Seamless Pattern in PowerPoint
Lecture 29 Maps: Simple Ways to Create Fully-Customised and Beautiful Maps
Section 8: Typeface
Lecture 30 Principles of Typeface: Font Pairing and Formatting
Lecture 31 Embed Custom Fonts: For Everyone to Edit and Present
Section 9: Color
Lecture 32 Basic Color Theory: The Fundamentals of Color Application
Lecture 33 Setting a Color Palette: A Huge Time-saver for Your Future Decks
Lecture 34 Choosing the Right Colors: How to Put Together the Best Color Scheme
Lecture 35 The Gradient Design Trend: Rule of Thumbs to Create Gorgeous Gradients
Section 10: Charts
Lecture 36 Data Charts: Create Beautiful Bar Charts
Lecture 37 Data Charts: Professional Radar Charts
Lecture 38 Data Charts: Comprehensive Data Dashboard
Lecture 39 Data Charts: Create Advanced Pie Charts
Lecture 40 Data Charts: Convert Chart to Impressive Graphics
Lecture 41 Logic Charts: A Powerful Tool to Generate Custom Infographics
Beginner to intermediate PowerPoint users

Screenshots

57071ff52fcecb59ad8fd3103348997d.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/738e2d60fb2dc068fea3b6ef60b2068e/pdfea.Create.Professional.Powerpoint.From.Beginner.To.Expert.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/1c3fdfd1d1274710e8ae731dd0405cff/pdfea.Create.Professional.Powerpoint.From.Beginner.To.Expert.part2.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/dw4f77d33ua3/pdfea.Create.Professional.Powerpoint.From.Beginner.To.Expert.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/isw0cs8mytop/pdfea.Create.Professional.Powerpoint.From.Beginner.To.Expert.part2.rar

mitsumi

Effortless Video Production Using Python And Free Ai Tools

86f23e0ba623091575a2318796858225.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Size: 807.21 MB | Duration: 0h 53m​

Create Stunning YouTube Videos Automatically with Python and AI! Video Production, Video Creation, Video Editing

What you'll learn
Introduction to Video Creation: Understand the basics of creating videos using Python and AI tools.
Setting Up the Environment: Learn how to set up Python and necessary libraries for video creation.
Using Streamlit for User Interface: Create an interactive web application using Streamlit to input topics and generate videos.
Generating Transcriptions: Use AI models to generate detailed transcriptions based on user-provided topics.
Creating Engaging Video Titles: Learn how to generate compelling video titles that attract viewers' attention.
Crafting Captivating Video Descriptions: Write engaging descriptions that improve video discoverability and viewer engagement.
SEO Keyword Generation: Generate relevant SEO keywords to optimize videos for search engines.
Text-to-Speech Integration: Implement text-to-speech functionality to convert transcriptions into audio files.
Image Generation from Text: Use AI tools to create images based on the content of the transcription for visual appeal.
Combining Audio and Images into Video: Learn how to merge audio files with images to create a cohesive video.
Video Editing Basics: Understand basic video editing techniques using MoviePy, including merging multiple clips.
Creating a Final Video Output: Compile all elements into a final video file ready for upload to YouTube.
Requirements
Basic Python Knowledge: Familiarity with Python programming concepts and syntax.
Description
Unlock your creative potential and learn how to produce captivating YouTube videos with our comprehensive course, "Create Stunning YouTube Videos Using Python and Free AI Tools." In this hands-on course, you will discover the power of Python programming combined with cutting-edge AI technologies to streamline your video creation process.Are you ready to transform your ideas into engaging visual content? This course is designed for aspiring content creators, educators, and anyone interested in leveraging technology to enhance their storytelling. Whether you're a beginner or have some experience, our step-by-step guidance will equip you with the skills you need to succeed.What You'll Learn:Transcription Generation: Use advanced AI models to create compelling video scripts effortlessly. Learn how to generate rich narratives that captivate your audience from the very first word.Audio Creation: Discover how to convert text into high-quality audio using state-of-the-art text-to-speech technology. You'll be able to create professional voiceovers that bring your scripts to life.Image Generation: Dive into the world of AI-generated visuals! Learn how to create stunning images that complement your video content, enhancing the overall viewer experience.Video Editing: Master the art of video editing with Python and MoviePy. Combine audio tracks and images seamlessly to produce polished videos ready for YouTube.Video Merging: Learn how to merge multiple video clips into one cohesive project, ensuring a smooth flow of content that keeps viewers engaged.Course Highlights:Hands-On Projects: Engage in practical projects where you will apply what you've learned in real-time. By the end of the course, you'll have a portfolio of videos showcasing your skills.Expert Guidance: Benefit from clear explanations and demonstrations from experienced instructors who are passionate about teaching and technology.Free Tools: Utilize free AI tools and libraries, including Edge TTS, Ollama, and MoviePy, making it accessible for everyone without breaking the bank.Who Is This Course For?Aspiring YouTubers looking to enhance their video production skills.Educators wanting to create engaging educational content.Anyone interested in learning how to harness the power of Python and AI for creative projects.Why Enroll?In a world where video content reigns supreme, having the ability to create stunning videos can set you apart from the competition. This course not only teaches you technical skills but also inspires creativity and innovation in your approach to content creation.Join us today and embark on an exciting journey into the realm of video production with Python and AI! Whether you're looking to start a YouTube channel or simply want to explore new creative outlets, this course is your gateway to success.Enroll now and start creating remarkable videos that resonate with audiences worldwide!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Course Content
Lecture 2 1 Download and Use OLLAMA
Lecture 3 2 Learn How to Use Ollama with Python
Lecture 4 3 Learn How to Use Streamlit
Lecture 5 4 Learn How to Integrate LLM Model to Streamlit
Lecture 6 5 Make the Model Write Video Transcription
Lecture 7 6 Make the Model Write Video Titles, Description and Keywords
Lecture 8 7 Convert Text to Audio File
Aspiring YouTubers: Individuals looking to start their own YouTube channel and create engaging video content.,Content Creators: Those who want to enhance their video production skills using innovative technology.,Python Enthusiasts: Programmers interested in applying their Python skills to multimedia projects.,AI Enthusiasts: Learners eager to explore how artificial intelligence can be utilized in video creation.,Educators: Teachers or trainers who wish to create educational videos efficiently.,Marketers: Professionals seeking to produce promotional videos quickly and effectively.,Students: Learners looking for practical applications of Python and AI in creative projects.,Hobbyists: Anyone with a passion for video creation who wants to learn new techniques and tools.,Freelancers: Independent creators wanting to expand their service offerings in video production.,Tech Savvy Individuals: People interested in the intersection of technology and creativity, specifically in video content.

Screenshots

260a98d497d82b20ca7d3cd7adca298f.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/29195f6e72ddda614acb982ac68c4c99/werlp.Effortless.Video.Production.Using.Python.And.Free.Ai.Tools.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/xvji9s32va8u/werlp.Effortless.Video.Production.Using.Python.And.Free.Ai.Tools.rar

mitsumi

How Do I Do That In Adobe Illustrator?

b6d727773d9b931aa0fa0c6b173027a4.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Duration: 1h 8m | Size: 735 MB
Master Essential Tools and Techniques for Creative Graphic Design

What you'll learn
Creating and editing vector shapes: Participants will learn how to create and manipulate basic and advanced vector shapes using Adobe Illustrator tools, allowin
Managing layers and grouping objects: They will master techniques for managing layers and organizing objects, enabling efficient handling of complex design proj
Applying graphic effects and styles: Participants will learn how to apply various effects like shadows, gradients, and textures to add depth and visual interest
Preparing designs for print and digital publishing: They will acquire skills in optimizing designs for different formats, including preparing files for print an
Requirements
Basic computer skills: Participants should be familiar with basic computer functions, such as file management, navigating the system, and using software programs.
Access to Adobe Illustrator: Participants will need access to Adobe Illustrator (preferably the latest version) throughout the course to complete practical tasks.
Willingness to learn graphic design: Participants should be motivated to learn the tools and techniques of design to fully benefit from the course.
Basic knowledge of vector graphics (optional): While not required, having a basic understanding of vector graphics concepts could help participants grasp the material more quickly.
Description
Welcome to the course "How Do I Do That In Adobe Illustrator," designed for aspiring graphic designers and creative enthusiasts who want to unlock the full potential of Adobe Illustrator. This comprehensive program covers essential tools and techniques that will enable participants to create stunning vector graphics and professional designs from scratch.In this course, you will begin by learning how to set up documents effectively, including creating new files, adjusting page sizes, and configuring workspaces to enhance productivity. You'll gain hands-on experience in drawing shapes and paths, mastering both basic and advanced techniques to bring your creative ideas to life. Managing layers will be a crucial aspect of the course, where you will learn how to organize and manipulate your artwork efficiently, allowing for seamless editing and refinement of complex projects.Furthermore, participants will explore various graphic effects, such as shadows, gradients, and textures, which will add depth and visual interest to their designs. You will also learn how to save and export your work in multiple formats, ensuring that your projects are ready for both print and digital use.Throughout the course, practical exercises and real-world examples will empower you to tackle design challenges confidently. By the end, you will have a solid foundation in Adobe Illustrator, allowing you to express your creativity and take your graphic design skills to the next level. Join us on this exciting journey and start creating professional-quality designs with Adobe Illustrator!
Who this course is for
Beginner graphic designers: Individuals who are just starting with graphic design and want to learn the basics of Adobe Illustrator.
Freelancers and entrepreneurs: People who want to create their own marketing materials, logos, infographics, or other graphic projects for their businesses or ventures.
Students and hobbyists: Those interested in graphic design who want to expand their digital design skills as part of their studies or personal interests.

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/how-do-i-do-that-in-adobe-illustrator/

Screenhots

571856da294b4e327cf7d2eccb35059a.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/dbd33faf15c0393ffbfecba243461eaa/jzioj.How.Do.I.Do.That.In.Adobe.Illustrator.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/muizld095o3r/jzioj.How.Do.I.Do.That.In.Adobe.Illustrator.rar

mitsumi

How To Find A Fulltime Remote Job 4 Anyone Outside Us & Uk

aa1961f36caadbac1f20b3c139a0553b.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Size: 2.04 GB | Duration: 2h 35m

Step by Step Guide to find remote job for anyone outside the US and UK​

What you'll learn
Discover legit sites to find a fulltime remote job
Identify the right jobs to fill out an application form
Design an ATS-friendly resume and cover letter from scratch
Master techniques to customize your resume for each role
Design a remote-ready portfolio and LinkedIn profile from scratch
Learn sure-fire strategies to nail remote job interviews
Uncover techniques to pass probation and keep your job
Requirements
Social media marketing, copywriting, SEO, graphic design, web design, and any other hard skills that you can sell online
Description
Finding a remote job in US and UK companies for Africans and anyone outside the US and the UK involves a unique process.Remote-first companies hiring contractors outside their home country consider only the best candidates.To become the best, you need to be an expert in your skills and master the process of finding a fulltime work-from-home job.This course will show you how to master finding a fulltime job to earn top dollars in your industry.The course will guide you through a step-by-step process to:Find a legitimate fulltime remote jobDesign an ATS-friendly resume and cover letterCustomize your resume for each roleCreate a remote-ready portfolio and LinkedIn profile that attracts recruitersPrepare for remote work interviewsPass the probation periodDevelop a healthy remote work lifestyleKeep your job after the probation endsI have supplied resources including worksheets, templates, and checklists. I share my screen in most videos showing you how to complete each step.By the end of the course, you will be ready to start filling out job application forms with confidence.I am excited to share some strategies I have learned from my own experience. Therefore, expect to learn some things you won't find anywhere else.I am confident you will get your dream remote job when you practice everything you learn in this course.We have a community where you can ask me any questions as you go through the modules. I am always available to respond and help you overcome any challenges you face.If you're ready to get your dream job and work from anywhere in the world, add the course to your cart. Let's get started!
Overview
Section 1: Module 1: Course Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Module 2: Introduction to Remote Work
Lecture 2 What is a remote job and its benefits to you and the companies that hire you?
Section 3: Module 3: Understanding the Current Remote Work Landscape
Lecture 3 How the global remote job market works-in-demand skills, industries and payments
Section 4: Module 4: How to Design an Attractive Remote-ready Portfolio for Remote Work
Lecture 4 What is a remote-ready portfolio and what it includes
Lecture 5 Basic Canva skills to help you design a remote-ready portfolio
Lecture 6 Steps to design and publish a remote-ready portfolio using Canva
Section 5: Module 5: How to Develop an ATS-friendly Resume and Cover Letter
Lecture 7 What is an ATS and how to design an ATS-friendly resume
Lecture 8 How to write a compelling cover letter
Section 6: Module 6: How to Develop a Remote-ready LinkedIn Profile
Lecture 9 Steps to optimize your LinkedIn profile to attract attention and get shortlisted
Lecture 0 Websites to find remote jobs and how to verify the position is actually open
Lecture 0 How to identify an ideal job and reach out to the hiring manager
Lecture 0 How to customize your resume for a job and fill out the application form
Lecture 0 Steps to prepare for the interview and answer behavioral questions
Lecture 0 Strategies to negotiate the job offer and get your desired salary and benefits
Lecture 0 How to review your applications to impress hiring teams to get interviews invite
Lecture 0 Motivation to bounce back after an unsuccessful interview
Lecture 0 Strategies to apply to succeed the probation period after getting hired
Lecture 0 Office equipment, tools, schedule, and money management strategies for success
Section 7: Conclusion
Lecture 10 Congratulations!
Lecture 11 Remote work development plan guide
Anyone outside US and UK who wants to work for UK and US companies fulltime,Anyone looking to work 40 hours plus for a remote-first company,Anyone who has completed a professional course and is ready to find a fulltime remote job,Anyone outside the US and UK who's tried to find a fulltime remote job without success. This course will show you the right strategies to apply,Anyone who's worked online in the past,Anyone who wants to shift from a 9 to 5 to a fulltime remote role

Screenshots

0904e398119ffc2e31f0adbaf7d56d8c.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e75ce0e41192efb1522fdf44a484e671/kqern.How.To.Find.A.Fulltime.Remote.Job.4.Anyone.Outside.Us..Uk.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/78c9b7a99c73924f58f7cf5b693ff955/kqern.How.To.Find.A.Fulltime.Remote.Job.4.Anyone.Outside.Us..Uk.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/c4228f4cb64288c1bc13dd64c796c167/kqern.How.To.Find.A.Fulltime.Remote.Job.4.Anyone.Outside.Us..Uk.part3.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/ofxryt36lizh/kqern.How.To.Find.A.Fulltime.Remote.Job.4.Anyone.Outside.Us..Uk.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/s87gpmll8k9o/kqern.How.To.Find.A.Fulltime.Remote.Job.4.Anyone.Outside.Us..Uk.part2.rar
https://ddownload.com/r6dfmlg0044n/kqern.How.To.Find.A.Fulltime.Remote.Job.4.Anyone.Outside.Us..Uk.part3.rar

mitsumi

Intelligence Analysis - Concealed Income Analysis

157819d5155ab05d49bd7c6a5de00ea8.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Duration: 34m | Size: 273 MB
Concealed Income Analysis

What you'll learn
To provide basic theoretical skills and practical knowledge required to undertake a Conceal Income Analysis.
State the purpose of Concealed income analysis.
Describe what Assets and Liabilities are.
Describe what Expenses and Income are.
Explain the term Net Worth.
Calculate Net Worth and Changes in Net Worth.
Calculate an Individual's Total Outlay.
Describe how to calculate an Individuals Concealed Income.
Calculate an individuals Conceal Income.
Requirements
Students should have basic spreadsheet skills
Description
The aim of this curse is to provide the student with the basic theoretical skills and practical knowledge required to undertake Conceal Income Analysis. A tool used by intelligence and "crime analysts when looking for discrepancies between legal income and expenditures as a potential indicator of illegal income produced from organised crime activity" (Manning, 2011; U.S. Department of Treasury). The method analyses a person's net financial worth over time and examines all sources of known income, bank accounts, and other assets (UNODC).The most famous example of the value of this technique is the prosecution of the infamous prohibition gangster Al Capone. It's generally agreed that Al Capone's net worth was about $100 million, or equivalent to about $1.5 billion today. Traditional methods having failed his downfall came when the US Treasury Department tried a different tack and looked at his finances.Fortunately, Capone had a weakness; like many of us he was fond of the finer things in life and liked to flaunt his wealth foolishly he made little effort to conceal it. The Treasury Department examined his bank accounts and invoices in Miami and Chicago covering a period of several years and found, among other expenditure, that he spent $7000 on clothing, $1500 per week on hotel bills, $40,000 for his home on Palm Island, $39,000 on telephone calls, and $20,000 on household silver. They were able to identify approximately $165,000 of taxable income during the period examined, the source of which he could not document (Albanese, 2014). On the 18th October 1931, Capone was convicted of tax evasion and failure to file a tax return and was subsequently sentenced to 11 years imprisonment, a record for such offences.Whilst this example is perhaps an extreme example of the techniques its value in an investigation is as great today as it was then.
Who this course is for
This course is suitable for individuals with a law enforcement or investigative background usually working in an intelligence or financial investigation role.
Investigators who wish to make an initial assessment of the financial benefits enjoyed by an individual, group, or organisation involved in criminal activity.

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/intelligence-analysis-concealed-income-analysis/

Screenshots

52418c54f585482f995c14566021f586.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/de2d6eb222a0eb3b6830861da5ff3c6b/ufqfy.Intelligence.Analysis..Concealed.Income.Analysis.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/h32zktkpqwo5/ufqfy.Intelligence.Analysis..Concealed.Income.Analysis.rar

mitsumi

Leadership Skills: Inspire, Influence, Impact as a Leader

b2108bc22072373df82a7c20521a1a18.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Duration: 1h 43m | Size: 862 MB
Become a Motivator: Unlock Your Leadership Potential Skills, Embrace a Growth Mindset, and Inspire Teams to Success.

What you'll learn
Master key leadership skills to inspire, influence, and create a lasting impact within teams and organizations.
Enhance communication and emotional intelligence for effective leadership in dynamic environments.
Develop strategic decision-making skills to navigate challenges, drive innovation, and lead with confidence.
Foster continuous growth by adopting a growth mindset and creating a leadership legacy that motivates and develops future leaders.
Requirements
No prior leadership experience is necessary-this course is suitable for beginners and experienced leaders alike.
A willingness to learn and apply new leadership skills.
Openness to self-reflection and personal development.
Description
Unlock your leadership potential with our comprehensive course, "Leadership Skills: Inspire, Influence, Impact as a Leader." This course is designed for aspiring leaders, managers, and professionals who want to become effective motivators in their organizations. Through engaging lectures and practical exercises, you will learn essential leadership skills, develop a growth mindset, and discover strategies to inspire and influence your team. You will gain insights into effective communication, emotional intelligence, and decision-making, equipping you to navigate challenges confidently.Course Title: Leadership Skills: Inspire, Influence, Impact as a LeaderSection 1: Introduction to LeadershipLecture 1: What is Leadership?Lecture 2: The Difference Between Management and LeadershipLecture 3: Leadership Mindset for SuccessSection 2: Core Leadership SkillsLecture 4: Effective Communication as a LeaderLecture 5: Building Trust and CredibilityLecture 6: Emotional Intelligence in LeadershipSection 3: Inspiring and Motivating Your TeamLecture 7: How to Inspire and Influence PeopleLecture 8: Developing a Vision for Your TeamLecture 9: Encouraging Innovation and CreativitySection 4: Leading Through ChallengesLecture 10: Handling Conflict and Difficult ConversationsLecture 11: Decision-Making Under PressureLecture 12: Navigating Change as a LeaderSection 5: Becoming a Leader of ImpactLecture 13: Creating a Positive Leadership LegacyLecture 14: Mentoring and Developing Future LeadersLecture 15: Continuous Growth as a LeaderBy the end of this course, you will be empowered to create a positive impact, foster continuous growth within yourself and your team, and cultivate an environment that encourages innovation and collaboration. Join us to elevate your leadership abilities and unlock your true potential as a leader!
Who this course is for
Aspiring leaders who want to develop essential leadership skills and build confidence.
Professionals seeking career growth by developing advanced leadership techniques and a growth mindset.
Managers and supervisors looking to enhance their ability to inspire and influence their teams.
Entrepreneurs and business owners aiming to improve leadership effectiveness and drive team success.

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/leadership-skills-inspire-influence-impact-as-a-leader/

Screenshots

664d0dc8471da424dab36391db265596.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4e5e00d757d63a9412e8986afa24f4b7/lzxaj.Leadership.Skills.Inspire.Influence.Impact.as.a.Leader.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/o7x41rtfbdxh/lzxaj.Leadership.Skills.Inspire.Influence.Impact.as.a.Leader.rar

mitsumi

Leadership Snippet 2 - Time Management

59f3a36811a0bae6e3d89518c2c2988b.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Size: 997.49 MB | Duration: 1h 21m

Develop your Leadership effectiveness by starting with Time Management​

What you'll learn
Assessing the current situation and goal setting
Planning, Delegation and Management
Overcoming challenges and enhancing productivity
Time management for strategic leadership
Requirements
No specific skills, experience, tools, or equipment are required for this course. We aim to lower the barrier for beginners and encourage anyone interested in leadership to participate.
Description
Are you a leader looking to enhance your effectiveness and productivity? At The Coachelling Hub, we specialise in empowering leaders to reach their full potential, and we're excited to introduce the second course in our Leadership Snippets series - Time Management.This course is designed specifically for busy leaders who want to master the art of time management and significantly improve their leadership skills. We know that as a leader, your time is constantly in demand. From decision-making to managing teams, it can feel like there are never enough hours in the day. That's why this course offers practical tools and strategies to help you take control of your time, allowing you to focus on what truly matters.Throughout the course, you'll discover how to organize your tasks, manage distractions, and prioritise effectively to increase your productivity. We'll cover both short-term and long-term time management techniques, ensuring that you can manage immediate demands while also keeping an eye on your big-picture goals. You'll learn how to create systems that align with your leadership vision, ensuring your time is spent driving success rather than just reacting to daily pressures.But it doesn't stop there. Time Management also focuses on leading by example. As a leader, your time management habits set the tone for your entire team. We'll show you how to model the behaviours that foster a culture of efficiency, productivity, and accountability within your organization.At The Coachelling Hub, we're passionate about helping you grow as a leader. Join us in this course and discover how mastering time management can transform not only your productivity but also your overall leadership impact!
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Module 1 - Assessing the current situation and Goal Setting
Lecture 2 Module 1 - Assessing the current situation and Goal Setting
Section 3: Module 2 - Planning, Delegation and Management
Lecture 3 Module 2 - Planning, Delegation and Management
Section 4: Module 3 - Overcoming Challenges and Enhancing Productivity
Lecture 4 Module 3 - Overcoming Challenges and Enhancing Productivity
Section 5: Module 4 - Time Management for Strategic Leadership
Lecture 5 Module 4 - Time Management for Strategic Leadership
This course is ideal for: Current leaders looking to improve their skills and expertise in Time Management. Aspiring leaders who want to develop strong leadership skills. Individuals interested in personal growth and professional development.

Screenshots

da00532f89d500d99a5eda74f99cdad4.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/52c138b94df06f93e15eff3c85c4f7b3/tpnru.Leadership.Snippet.2..Time.Management.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/33b1c0fcb398bce86563c4d107370cfb/tpnru.Leadership.Snippet.2..Time.Management.part2.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/semz7oupdxzj/tpnru.Leadership.Snippet.2..Time.Management.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/217te6j6zd8o/tpnru.Leadership.Snippet.2..Time.Management.part2.rar

mitsumi

Learn Basics Of Crispr/Cas System

3c63c8e8193272ea2b0108bcda8ceed9.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Size: 438.44 MB | Duration: 1h 25m

CRISPR/Cas System: Basics of Innovative Gene Editing​

What you'll learn
Define and understand basics of CRISPR/Cas System
Explore the History and Development
Analyze the Mechanism and Function
Assess the Applications of CRISPR/Cas System
Explore the Limitations and Future of CRSPR/Cas System
Requirements
Familiraity with the basics of biology, moleculer biology and genetics
No prior nowledge of CRISPR/Cas system required
Mobile or laptop is enough.
Description
Welcome to "Learn Basics of CRISPR/Cas System" a course designed for biology enthusiasts, naturalists, and zoologists alike. Whether you're passionate about wildlife, evolutionary biology, or the latest advances in genetic engineering, this course will guide you through the fascinating world of CRISPR technology and its potential to revolutionize biology.As a naturalist and zoologist, I will take you on a journey from the basics of DNA to the groundbreaking CRISPR/Cas system, showcasing how this technology can be used to unlock the mysteries of genetics across species. We'll explore how CRISPR works, its implications for gene editing, and its application in biodiversity, conservation, and even species revival.By the end of this course, you'll gain an in-depth understanding of:The fundamentals of DNA and gene editing.Historical Background of CRISPR/Cas.Different Cas proteins.Different Classes & Types of CRISPR/Cas System.The CRISPR/Cas system and how it enables precise genetic modifications.Different Techniques to In vivo and in vitro delivery of CRISPR/Cas.Different Repair mechanism of genes. Applications of CRISPR in wildlife conservation, endangered species, and evolutionary studiesEthical considerations of gene editing in natural ecosystems.This course is perfect for students, researchers, conservationists, and anyone interested in how the CRISPR/Cas system is reshaping our understanding of biology and the natural world.
Overview
Lecture 1 Course Content
Lecture 2 Instructor Profile
Lecture 3 Learning Objectives
Section 2: Introduction to CRISPR/Cas System
Lecture 4 Introduction
Lecture 5 Introduction 2
Lecture 6 Historical Background
Section 3: CRISPR/Cas System
Lecture 7 Structure of CRISPR/Cas System
Lecture 8 Components of CRISPR/Cas System 1
Lecture 9 Components of CRISPR/Cas System 2
Section 4: Different Types of CRISPR/Cas System
Lecture 10 Classes of CRISPR/Cas System
Lecture 11 Types of CRISPR/Cas System 1
Lecture 12 Types of CRISPR/Cas System 2
Lecture 13 Types of CRISPR/Cas System 3
Section 5: Types of Cas Proteins
Lecture 14 Types of Cas Proteins
Section 6: Mechanism of CRISPR/Cas System
Lecture 15 Mehanism of CRISPR/Cas System 1
Lecture 16 Mehanism of CRISPR/Cas System 2
Lecture 17 Mehanism of CRISPR/Cas System 3
Section 7: Delivery and Repair Mechanism in CRISPR/Cas System
Lecture 18 In vivo & In vitro Delivery System
Lecture 19 Viral vs Non-viral delivery
Lecture 20 Repair Mechanisms
Section 8: Applications in Fisheries Sector
Lecture 21 Applications
Lecture 22 Limitations to CRISPR/Cas System 1
Section 9: Summary
Lecture 23 Summary
Students, Researcher, Educators and Biotechnolog Enthusiasts are encouraged to take this course.

Screenshots

78add88fdd8c71d281909ad6de615d9b.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/27c4661803eec02c53eb93439e457553/xwjjx.Learn.Basics.Of.CrisprCas.System.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/qgrwqreekuev/xwjjx.Learn.Basics.Of.CrisprCas.System.rar

mitsumi

Linkedin Mastery For Coaches: Generate High-Paying Clients

cc910cc01fc6a9cee4338330a70c64f5.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Size: 1.31 GB | Duration: 1h 12m

Get Clients Now: Master LinkedIn in Under 2 Hours​

What you'll learn
Learn strategies to attract and convert high-quality leads on LinkedIn, boosting your client base.
Optimize your LinkedIn profile to showcase your expertise and attract clients.
Create engaging content that drives interactions and enhances your professional presence.
Expand and nurture your LinkedIn network, building a strong community around your coaching practice.
Requirements
To take this course, you'll need a basic understanding of LinkedIn and its features, as well as access to a LinkedIn account. This course is designed for coaches eager to grow their practice and generate high-quality leads. You'll need a willingness to engage with course activities and apply the strategies you learn to maximize your success.
Description
Unlock the power of LinkedIn to transform your coaching practice in under 2 hours with "Get Clients Now: Master LinkedIn." This concise, high-impact course is designed for coaches and consultants eager to generate high-quality leads and quickly grow their business.In this course, you'll learn how to optimize your LinkedIn profile to attract potential clients, create engaging content that drives interaction, and leverage advanced LinkedIn features like Sales Navigator and LinkedIn Live. We'll also cover effective outreach tactics and how to build a robust professional network that continuously brings in new opportunities.By the end of this course, you'll have a practical, step-by-step LinkedIn action plan tailored to your goals, enabling you to start attracting clients immediately. Don't miss this opportunity to accelerate your business growth with proven LinkedIn strategies.Additionally, you'll gain insights into the best practices for posting and engaging with your audience, ensuring that your LinkedIn presence remains strong and active. This course is packed with actionable tips and real-world examples to help you make the most of your LinkedIn efforts. Whether you're new to LinkedIn or looking to refine your existing strategy, this course will provide you with the tools and confidence to succeed. Join us now and take the first step towards mastering LinkedIn and getting clients today!
Overview
Lecture 1 Module 1: Introduction to LinkedIn for Coaches
Section 2: Your Profile
Lecture 2 Module 2: Setting Up Your LinkedIn Profile
Lecture 3 Module 3: Building a Network
Lecture 4 Module 3.1: Identifying Your Target Audience
Section 3: Content Strategies on Linkedin
Lecture 5 Module 4: Content Strategy for LinkedIn
Lecture 6 Module 4.1: Types of Content
Lecture 7 Module 4.2: Content Planning and Scheduling
Lecture 8 Module 5: Engagement Strategies
Lecture 9 Module 6: Advanced LinkedIn Features
Lecture 10 Module 6.1: LinkedIn Publishing
Lecture 11 Module 6.2: LinkedIn Live and Video
Lecture 12 Module 6.3: LinkedIn Groups
Section 4: Lead Generation on LinkedIn
Lecture 13 Module 7: Lead Generation Strategies
Lecture 14 Module 8: Building Authority and Community
Lecture 15 Module 9: Measuring Success and Continuous Improvement
Lecture 16 Module 10: Bringing It All Together
This course is designed for coaches and consultants who want to harness the power of LinkedIn to generate high-quality leads, build their professional network, and enhance their online presence. Whether you're a life coach, business coach, health coach, or any other type of coach, this course will provide you with the tools and strategies to grow your practice and achieve your business goals.

Screenshots

3c7e7212a0c6022108e6f1f62fbfc703.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/9aaa1ae868cc6b76fc19ec803f653855/sssgs.Linkedin.Mastery.For.Coaches.Generate.HighPaying.Clients.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d9b50f25e2b616c824bdc1ae22e2dfff/sssgs.Linkedin.Mastery.For.Coaches.Generate.HighPaying.Clients.part2.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/922998nrhy4x/sssgs.Linkedin.Mastery.For.Coaches.Generate.HighPaying.Clients.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/wepg1uasgdrr/sssgs.Linkedin.Mastery.For.Coaches.Generate.HighPaying.Clients.part2.rar

mitsumi

Microsoft Powerbi For Business Analytics And Intelligence

af9ce3240800b7f2e340f75717208675.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Size: 559.70 MB | Duration: 0h 47m​

Become proficient in Power BI Desktop for data analysis through practical assignments and projects.

What you'll learn
Construct high-quality business intelligence reports starting from the basics.
Utilize tools employed by professional analysts and data scientists for design and implementation.
Discover the capabilities of powerful artificial intelligence tools and advanced visualization techniques.
Transform and integrate raw data into visually appealing interactive dashboards.
Demonstrate your proficiency through two comprehensive course projects, complete with step-by-step solutions.
Requirements
Microsoft Power BI Desktop (free download)
This course is designed for PC/Windows users (currently not available for Mac)
Experience with Excel is an added advantage, but not a requirement
Description
Course Description: Microsoft Power BI - PizzaShop AnalysisUnlock the full potential of Power BI and master the top business intelligence tool with this course. Whether you're an experienced data professional or a newcomer to analytics, this course will equip you with the skills to turn raw data into meaningful insights.THE COURSE PROJECT:Step into the role of a Business Intelligence Analyst for PizzaShop, a fictional pizzeria business. Your task will be to transform data into professional-quality reports and dashboards, tracking key performance indicators (KPIs), analyzing trends, and identifying top customers. You'll follow real-world processes that professionals use daily in business intelligence roles.The course follows four key stages of the business intelligence workflow:STAGE 1: Connecting & Shaping DataLearn how to connect to various data sources and shape data using Power Query. You'll master the tools to clean, transform, and prepare data for analysis. Topics include:Data connectors and storage modesTable transformations and data profiling toolsPivoting, unpivoting, and appending queriesSTAGE 2: Building a Relational Data ModelDive into data modeling best practices, focusing on creating relationships between tables to organize your data efficiently. You'll cover:Database normalizationFact & dimension tablesStar schemas and relationship cardinalitySTAGE 3: DAX & Calculated FieldsDevelop your skills in Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) to create calculated fields, measures, and complex expressions for data analysis. Key concepts include:Row and filter contextTime intelligence patternsConditional and logical functionsSTAGE 4: Data Visualization & ReportingBring your data to life with powerful data visualizations. Learn to design interactive dashboards and reports that drive decision-making, using:Best practices for data visualizationInteractive reports with slicers, drill-downs, and bookmarksCustom visualizations and Power BI service integrationWith real-world assignments, you'll not only learn the theory but gain hands-on experience in creating stunning Power BI reports tailored for business impact.Ready to transform your data skills? Join the course and start building dynamic Power BI reports today!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction and your First intelligence project
Lecture 1 Introduction to this PowerBI course
Lecture 2 Instruction to Install PowerBI on Windows
Lecture 3 Practice files and Instructions
Lecture 4 Connecting our Data to PowerBI Desktop
Lecture 5 Transforming and Preparing the Data in PowerBI
Lecture 6 Analyze and Visualize data
Section 2: All about PowerBI and Business Intelligence Tools
Lecture 7 What is PowerBI
Lecture 8 Why should we use Microsoft PowerBI
Lecture 9 Excel vs PowerBI
Section 3: Conclusion
Lecture 10 Conclusion
Individuals seeking a practical, project-driven introduction to Microsoft Power BI Desktop,Data analysts and Excel users aiming to enhance their skills in advanced data modeling, dashboard design, and business intelligence,Aspiring data professionals eager to excel in using the leading business intelligence tool in the market.,Students in search of a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive training approach,Those aspiring to build a career in data analysis or business intelligence

Screenshots

5998bad81f861f19f74bb743ea787273.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/bb25b9da80c9472556760851a663f8c1/uxszv.Microsoft.Powerbi.For.Business.Analytics.And.Intelligence.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/9abpsxhtfjf3/uxszv.Microsoft.Powerbi.For.Business.Analytics.And.Intelligence.rar

mitsumi

Monday Project & Work Management - The Masterclass

0c0a10c971a129c16c55d85723ef062d.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Size: 2.84 GB | Duration: 5h 13m

An in-depth guide to managing projects, workloads and teams using Monday.​

What you'll learn
Master Monday Boards & Columns for Effective Storage of Data and Tracking Project Progress
Analyze Data Using Views & Formulas
Level up your System Through the use of Third Party Integrations
Create Automations using the Monday Native Tools, as well as Thrid Party Tools
Manage Workloads & Projects using Specialist Tools Including Gantt Charts
Communicate with Collegues, Store Data & Files in a Centralized, Online System
Manage Time Spent on Tasks and Projects
Administration: Manage User Access and Permissions
Requirements
Internet Access
No software needed - We'll use a free trial of Monday
Description
Master Monday Work Management and Transform the Way You Lead Projects!Are you ready to take your project and work management skills to the next level? Welcome to the Monday Work Management Masterclass-a comprehensive guide that will turn you into a master of one of the most powerful and popular productivity platforms in the world.Whether you're managing small teams, overseeing complex projects, or streamlining your daily tasks, this course will equip you with all the advanced tools, techniques, and strategies you need to make Monday your ultimate work hub.What You'll Learn:Expert Project Management: Learn how to create, manage, and scale projects within Monday using industry-leading strategies.Board Mastery: Go beyond the basics and explore advanced board features-use powerful views like Gantt charts, calendars, and timeline views to track progress and improve efficiency.Optimized Collaboration: Master how to collaborate effortlessly with teams, assign tasks, manage resources, and stay on top of every detail.Advanced Automation & Integrations: Learn how to set up custom automations, create workflows, and integrate Monday with third party tools and applications to take your system to the next level.Data and Workflow Analysis: Gain insights into your workflow with dashboards, reporting tools, and data visualization to make informed decisions that drive success.Practical Applications & Real-World Examples: Work through real-world case studies and practical examples that will empower you to apply what you've learned immediately in your role.Why This Masterclass?This masterclass is for those who are serious about mastering Monday. By the end of the course, you'll not only understand Monday, but you'll own it-using its advanced features with confidence to manage teams, deliver projects, and increase productivity across your organization.MasterClass vs. Crash Course: Which One is Right for You?Both my Masterclass and Crash Course will provide you with a strong foundation in Monday Work Management. However, the Masterclass offers a deeper, more detailed exploration of advanced features and techniques that can truly transform how you work. Here's a breakdown of some of the additional content offered in the Mastercalss which is not available in the Crash Course:Comprehensive Board Views: While the Crash Course covers the critical and fundamental Gantt chart view, the Masterclass takes a step further, introducing you to additional board views like Workload and Kanban views, which offer deeper insights into project and resource management.Excel Integration: The Masterclass covers importing and exporting boards and items with Excel, making it ideal for those managing large datasets or projects that require frequent data manipulation outside Monday. This feature is not included in the Crash Course.Advanced Automations: In the Masterclass, you'll explore additional automation types and examples.Deeper Integration: The Masterclass offers advanced insights into integrating third-party tools, such as email providers, to streamline communications and improve efficiency. We'll also look at how to integrate Excel sheets directly into your Monday Project Management system.Exclusive Features: In the Masterclass, you'll dive into additional useful features like conditional coloring, a powerful tool for improving visual management of projects.Which Course Should You Choose?The Crash Course is perfect if you're looking for a fast-paced, practical overview of Monday Work Management. It gives you the essential tools to start managing teams and projects quickly.The Masterclass is the right choice if you're ready to explore advanced features, automate workflows more comprehensively, and integrate additional tools for enhanced productivity. If you want deeper control over your projects and team management, the Masterclass is for you.Whichever path you choose, you'll walk away with the skills needed to use Monday effectively. But for those looking to truly master Monday and unlock its full potential, the Masterclass is where you need to be.
Overview
Section 1: Signup & Setup
Lecture 1 Signup
Lecture 2 General Navigation
Lecture 3 Complete your Profile
Lecture 4 Setup and Theme
Lecture 5 Administration
Section 2: Workspaces
Lecture 6 Workspaces
Section 3: Boards
Lecture 7 Creating Boards
Lecture 8 Groups
Lecture 9 Items
Lecture 10 Sub-Items
Lecture 11 Board Types
Section 4: Columns
Lecture 12 Navigation and Basic Column Types
Lecture 13 The Timeline Column
Lecture 14 Duration, Due Date and Reminders
Lecture 15 Calendar Settings and Synchronization
Lecture 16 Timeline Dependencies
Lecture 17 The Formula Column
Lecture 18 The Date Column
Lecture 19 The Progress Column
Lecture 20 Time Tracking
Lecture 21 The Text Column
Lecture 22 Monday Documents
Lecture 23 The Files Column
Lecture 24 The Email Column
Lecture 25 The Button Column
Lecture 26 Connecting Boards and the Mirror Column
Section 5: Project 1 - Develop a Project Management Board
Lecture 27 Create your first Board
Section 6: Board Views
Lecture 28 The Gantt Chart View
Lecture 29 Exporting Gantt Charts
Lecture 30 The Chart (Graph) View
Lecture 31 The Calendar View
Lecture 32 The Kanban View
Lecture 33 The File Gallery View
Lecture 34 The Workload View
Lecture 35 The Form View
Section 7: Data Imports, Exports and Fixing Errors
Lecture 36 Using the Trash and Archive
Lecture 37 Using the Activity Log
Lecture 38 Exporting Data to Excel
Lecture 39 Importing Items from Excel
Lecture 40 Creating a Board using Excel
Section 8: Automations
Lecture 41 Status based Automations
Lecture 42 Button Press Automations
Lecture 43 Notification Automations
Section 9: Integrations
Lecture 44 Automatically Generate a Serial Number, Sequence Number or ID Number (AutoID)
Lecture 45 Integrate an Excel Sheet Directly into your Board View (Smart Spreadsheets)
Lecture 46 Integrate your Email System with Monday (Gmail)
Section 10: Workspace Items
Lecture 47 Documents
Lecture 48 Dashboards
Lecture 49 Folders
Section 11: Useful Features
Lecture 50 The "My Work" View
Lecture 51 Filtering Data
Lecture 52 Sorting Data
Lecture 53 Grouping Data
Lecture 54 Search Fuctionality
Lecture 55 Hiding Columns
Lecture 56 Pinning Columns
Lecture 57 Conditional Coloring (Conditional Formatting)
Lecture 58 Setting Default Item Values
Lecture 59 Editing Data in Bulk
Lecture 60 Keyboard Shortcuts
Section 12: Privacy, Access and Permissions
Lecture 61 Creating Teams
Lecture 62 Administration & User Permissions
Lecture 63 Restricting Column Editing and Viewing
Lecture 64 Board Access & Permissions
Lecture 65 A Summary of Privacy & Access
Section 13: Project 2 - Test Your New Skills
Lecture 66 Project 2 - Views, Integrations, Automations and more...
Section 14: Conclusion
Lecture 67 Conclusion
Team Managers who want to streamline task management and improve team collaboration.,Project Managers looking to optimize project tracking, resource allocation, and deadlines.,Business Owners considering Monday to manage operations and enhance workflow efficiency.,Anyone New to Monday who wants a comprehensive understanding of its core features and advanced capabilities,Freelancers or Consultants managing multiple clients and projects, seeking a powerful tool to stay organized.,Professionals in Operations, HR, or IT who need to manage processes, teams, or workflows in a centralized system.,Companies Scaling Up and needing to establish efficient project management practices for growing teams.

Screenshots

510d52f49413651382ff7ead95d9ab84.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/cbc449614f7933ab3ab379ed651d510b/jfauy.Monday.Project..Work.Management..The.Masterclass.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/041a6bf752c0e0bb0ea3e80e1a8fc157/jfauy.Monday.Project..Work.Management..The.Masterclass.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/53e895e9629ff5efc70accafe26510c5/jfauy.Monday.Project..Work.Management..The.Masterclass.part3.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/phnpmmsjvav5/jfauy.Monday.Project..Work.Management..The.Masterclass.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/q6f1i7i7p8jw/jfauy.Monday.Project..Work.Management..The.Masterclass.part2.rar
https://ddownload.com/qlwa4w4bamfz/jfauy.Monday.Project..Work.Management..The.Masterclass.part3.rar

mitsumi

Off-Grid Hydroponics: Passive and Solar Gardening Techniques

cb60278211f03c3a07930632b13c69d4.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Duration: 1h 53m | Size: 1.69 GB
Learn Passive and Solar-Powered Hydroponic Systems for Off-Grid Living and Sustainable Gardening

What you'll learn
Understand the principles and benefits of off-grid hydroponic systems
Learn how to design and build passive and solar-powered hydroponic systems
Master nutrient management, pH balance, and oxygen delivery for hydroponic plants
Implement rainwater collection, geothermal cooling, and mosquito control for outdoor hydroponics
Requirements
No prior experience with hydroponics is necessary; everything will be covered
Basic gardening knowledge is helpful but not required
Interest in sustainable and off-grid gardening practices
Description
Are you interested in growing plants hydroponically without relying on traditional power sources? This course, "Off-Grid Hydroponics: Passive and Solar Gardening Techniques," is designed to guide you through the essentials of setting up and maintaining hydroponic systems that require minimal energy, making them ideal for off-grid living, remote locations, or anyone wanting to reduce their carbon footprint.In this course, you'll discover the difference between passive and active hydroponic systems and how to leverage solar power for sustainable plant growth. We'll start with hydroponics fundamentals, covering topics like nutrient management, oxygen delivery, pH balance, and selecting the best grow media for off-grid environments. You'll learn about popular off-grid systems like the Kratky Method, the Candlestick Method, and Floating Pots, and how to incorporate these techniques into your gardening routine.We'll also explore practical outdoor considerations such as rainwater collection, geothermal cooling, and mosquito control, ensuring your off-grid hydroponic garden thrives. By the end of this course, you'll be ready to build your own off-grid hydroponic system, whether it's for a backyard setup or a remote homestead.Key topics covered:Introduction to Off-Grid HydroponicsPassive vs. Active Hydroponic SystemsRainwater Collection and Geothermal CoolingHands-on demonstrationsSolar-powered hydroponic drip systemsThis course is perfect for beginners, gardening enthusiasts, homesteaders, and anyone interested in sustainable gardening practices. Join us and start your journey into the world of off-grid hydroponics today!
Who this course is for
Beginners interested in hydroponics and sustainable gardening
Gardeners looking to grow plants using off-grid or passive hydroponic methods
Homesteaders and preppers wanting to cultivate crops in remote or off-grid locations
Hydroponics enthusiasts seeking to expand their knowledge of passive and solar-powered systems

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/off-grid-hydroponics-passive-and-solar-gardening-techniques/

Screenshots

86b1f689b79f1d9c61c6a0923e00c35e.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/9b268fcbfd0fdc511b0a8b41a0cac47c/iuvbv.OffGrid.Hydroponics.Passive.and.Solar.Gardening.Techniques.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d0ffa882d6ff66e54996d6613224cbac/iuvbv.OffGrid.Hydroponics.Passive.and.Solar.Gardening.Techniques.part2.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/y9fe343hrhr8/iuvbv.OffGrid.Hydroponics.Passive.and.Solar.Gardening.Techniques.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/nl2h0nx5k5jh/iuvbv.OffGrid.Hydroponics.Passive.and.Solar.Gardening.Techniques.part2.rar

mitsumi

Problem Solving Techniques In Algebra

515a0679ae41b77c1c8044631f641dbd.jpeg

Last updated 10/2021
Language: English | Size: 3.10 GB | Duration: 5h 42m

- Second step​

What you'll learn
Understanding useful concepts and theorems in Algebra
Learn to handle Expressions and manipulate them
Sequences and Series.
Advanced Summation techniques
Learn how to Solve inequality and how you can use inequality to solve problems
Learn polynomial theorems and their application
Requirements
Basic of Mathematics course
Description
If You have understood Basics of Mathematics then you should go for Algebra. Why I prefer to Teach algebra first is because of its use in almost every branch of mathematics. Its not just about manipulating expressions, Algebra is a lot about how you use theorems to look at the given information in a different way and also to be able to create a mathematical relation defining the problem. This Course include some very useful sections of Algebra (not permutations and Combinations, I will cover that in a separate course). These sections of Algebra are quite useful for competitive Exams. I have made sure that my approach is problem solving and not jargon. There could be few lectures that you might need to watch more than once to grasp it completely. This course will build problem solving skills in you and will set you up to solve even Higher level exams like International Math Olympiads.This course has video lectures, notes in pdf and workbooks to help you test your understanding along the way. To Navigate it better, Basics of Mathematics is organised into the following Sections1) Algebraic Manipulations2) Algebraic Identities 3) Sequences and Series4) Advanced Summation Techniques5) Inequality Method. 6) Polynomial and Theorems7) Quadratic equations and Expressions Each Subsection will have a set of video lectures followed by Assignments based on what is being taught in the section. Attempting Assignment before moving to another section will be beneficial. Any doubts regarding the course can be asked in Q&A. I hope you enjoy the course,All the best
Overview
Section 1: Algebraic Manipulations and Identities
Lecture 1 Algebraic Manipulations
Lecture 2 Algebraic Identities
Section 2: Sequence and Series
Lecture 3 Sequence and Series- Introduction
Lecture 4 Advanced Summation techniques
Section 3: Introduction to Inequalities
Lecture 5 Inequality method
Section 4: Polynomial and Theorem
Lecture 6 Polynomials and theorems
Section 5: Quadratic Equation and Expression
Lecture 7 Quadratic Equation and Expression
All Olympiad aspirants,Math aspirants,Problem Solving enthusiasts

Screenshots

365eafee6c5efe0cc8920d73e4556904.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/fcbb64820a2293bcf6670c4425eb7e0c/npuzg.Problem.Solving.Techniques.In.Algebra.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/35976ff1618ebd6077ea413a6d3bfd67/npuzg.Problem.Solving.Techniques.In.Algebra.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/a5201c075003e6d28ac2c68a455e5fd0/npuzg.Problem.Solving.Techniques.In.Algebra.part3.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/58a720621daedd2bf987e82cfb408c81/npuzg.Problem.Solving.Techniques.In.Algebra.part4.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/0ee6splohgnf/npuzg.Problem.Solving.Techniques.In.Algebra.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/fvuvtsyiedqp/npuzg.Problem.Solving.Techniques.In.Algebra.part2.rar
https://ddownload.com/cfl6x98fduge/npuzg.Problem.Solving.Techniques.In.Algebra.part3.rar
https://ddownload.com/949i1g39d1vv/npuzg.Problem.Solving.Techniques.In.Algebra.part4.rar

mitsumi

Pycharm Ide Mastery: Advanced Debugging & Python Development

70e3a0107d1e51641cab7ea0fe086a8f.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Size: 1.12 GB | Duration: 4h 48m​

Learn PyCharm Debugging, Efficient Development, Code Refactoring, and Version Control Integration - Beginner to Expert

What you'll learn
Navigate PyCharm's IDE for Python development, mastering its interface, tools, and features to enhance coding efficiency and project management
Identify and resolve Python code errors and performance issues using PyCharm's advanced debugging tools, improving code quality and reliability
Apply PyCharm's version control integrations for seamless collaboration and code management in team environments
Employ PyCharm shortcuts and productivity enhancers to navigate code, refactor, and debug efficiently, significantly reducing development time
Requirements
An installation of a recent Python version
An installation of PyCharm Community version
Basic familiarity with Python
Description
Unlock the Full Potential of PyCharm for Advanced Python Development and DebuggingAre you ready to elevate your Python programming skills and become a PyCharm power user? "PyCharm IDE Mastery: Advanced Debugging & Python Development" is the comprehensive course designed to transform your coding experience. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced developer, this course will enhance your productivity and streamline your development workflow.Why Enroll in This Course?In-Depth PyCharm Walkthrough: Navigate both the Classic and New UI of PyCharm with confidence. Learn how to configure your project interpreter and customize the interface to suit your preferences.Seamless Git Integration: Master version control by integrating Git and GitHub directly within PyCharm. Clone repositories, manage branches, resolve merge conflicts, and keep your code synchronized-all without leaving your IDE.Advanced Editing Features: Boost your coding efficiency with PyCharm's powerful tools. Utilize code completion, code inspection, refactoring, and navigation features to write cleaner, error-free code faster.Expert Debugging Techniques: Dive deep into debugging with PyCharm's robust tools. Set effective breakpoints, use the debug tool window like a pro, and harness the power of the PyCharm Debugger. Apply these skills in real-world scenarios with our practical case studies.What You'll LearnInstallation & Setup: Get started by installing Python and PyCharm efficiently.PyCharm Interface Mastery: Understand the nuances of both the Classic and New UI.Project Configuration: Set up your project interpreter and manage dependencies seamlessly.Version Control: Integrate GitHub with PyCharm for streamlined version control.Code Editing Skills: Enhance your coding with editor shortcuts, multiple cursors, etc.Code Quality Improvement: Implement code completion, inspection, generation, and navigation.Refactoring Techniques: Learn how to refactor code effectively to maintain clean codebases.Advanced Debugging: Master debugging tools and techniques with practical case studies.Who Should Take This Course?Python Developers looking to deepen their understanding of PyCharm.Software Engineers aiming to enhance their debugging and development workflows.Students eager to learn professional Python development practices.Anyone interested in maximizing their efficiency with one of the most powerful Python IDEs.Boost Your Python Development Efficiency TodayDon't miss this opportunity to become proficient in PyCharm and take your Python development skills to new heights. Enroll now and start your journey toward becoming a PyCharm expert!
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 The Importance of IDEs
Lecture 3 Short Intermission
Lecture 4 Installing Python
Lecture 5 Installing PyCharm
Section 2: PyCharm Walkthrough
Lecture 6 PyCharm Interface Overview - Classic UI
Lecture 7 PyCharm Interface Overview - New UI
Lecture 8 Configure Project Interpreter
Section 3: Git Integration
Lecture 9 Creating GitHub Access Token
Lecture 10 Cloning a GitHub Repo
Lecture 11 Linking Local Project with GitHub Repo
Lecture 12 Sync With Remote Git Repo
Lecture 13 Managing Branches
Lecture 14 Resolving Merge Conflicts
Section 4: PyCharm Features
Lecture 15 PyCharm Terminal Tool Window
Lecture 16 PyCharm Editor Basics
Lecture 17 PyCharm Editor Shortcuts
Lecture 18 TODO Comments
Lecture 19 Code Completion
Lecture 20 Code Inspection
Lecture 21 Code Generation
Lecture 22 Code Navigation
Lecture 23 Multiple Cursors and Selections
Lecture 24 Code Refactoring
Section 5: Pycharm Debugging
Lecture 25 Run Script/Flask App Configurations
Lecture 26 Debugging Introduction
Lecture 27 Breakpoints
Lecture 28 Debug Tool Window Actions
Lecture 29 Type Rendering
Lecture 30 Debugging with pdb Module
Lecture 31 Case Study - 1
Lecture 32 Case Study - 2
Lecture 33 Case Study - 3
Lecture 34 Case Study - 4
Section 6: Outro
Lecture 35 Congratulations!
Python developers of all levels who seek to optimize their development workflow and master advanced debugging and development techniques in PyCharm

Screenshots

ff43c0852b066d43c187ba43ff30a33f.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/16cf517f60838379ab383d0cff86d878/jmxbv.Pycharm.Ide.Mastery.Advanced.Debugging..Python.Development.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d21425728d2dbfb0aff11968ce72d90e/jmxbv.Pycharm.Ide.Mastery.Advanced.Debugging..Python.Development.part2.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/ddp15k1i9yql/jmxbv.Pycharm.Ide.Mastery.Advanced.Debugging..Python.Development.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/v85vvlc1j625/jmxbv.Pycharm.Ide.Mastery.Advanced.Debugging..Python.Development.part2.rar

mitsumi

cddfceeb024a10667a8bf55dcd119044.jpeg

Retail Banking: Operations | Services | Customer Focus
Published 10/2024
Language: English | Duration: 2h 0m | Size: 707 MB
Master retail banking essentials and customer-focused strategies for success in today's competitive financial landscape!

What you'll learn
The fundamentals of retail banking and its role in the financial sector.
The various services offered in retail banking.
Key challenges faced by the retail banking industry.
The operational processes involved in retail banking.
How to identify and manage customer relationships effectively.
The importance of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations.
Techniques to enhance customer satisfaction and delight.
Best practices for managing retail banking operations.
The significance of customer-focused strategies in banking.
How to navigate and succeed in the competitive retail banking landscape.
Requirements
A basic understanding of banking or financial services (optional but helpful). No prior knowledge of retail banking is required. A keen interest in learning about the retail banking industry. Access to a computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
Willingness to engage with case studies and real-world examples. An open mind to explore banking regulations like KYC and AML. Basic understanding of customer service principles. Enthusiasm for learning operational and strategic aspects of banking.
Description
Introduction:Retail banking is a cornerstone of the financial industry, serving individuals with a wide array of services from savings accounts to personal loans. This course offers a comprehensive understanding of retail banking, its operations, services, and key challenges. It equips students with the knowledge needed to navigate and excel in the competitive banking landscape, focusing on essential aspects like banking services, customer satisfaction, and compliance. By the end of the course, learners will have a solid grasp of how retail banks operate, the services they offer, and the critical role of customer relationships.Section 1: Retail Banking IntroductionIn the first section, students are introduced to the basics of retail banking. The course begins with an overview of Retail Banking in Lecture 1, where students will understand its importance in the financial industry. Lecture 2 delves into retail banking's share in the banking space, highlighting its significance in relation to other banking services like corporate and investment banking. In Lecture 3, students explore the challenges faced by retail banking, such as competition, regulatory pressures, and evolving customer expectations, setting the foundation for the next sections.Section 2: Services in Retail BankingThis section takes a deeper dive into the services provided by retail banks. Lectures 4 to 6 break down the different services banks offer to individual customers, such as personal loans, credit cards, mortgages, and savings products. Students will gain a clear understanding of how these services are designed to meet customer needs while balancing profitability and risk for the bank. The section emphasizes the evolving nature of these services and the importance of innovation in staying competitive.Section 3: Retail Banking OperationsRetail banking operations form the backbone of any bank, ensuring that all services are efficiently delivered. In this section, students will explore the basics of retail banking operations through Lectures 7 to 10, learning how transactions are processed, the role of technology in banking operations, and the importance of ensuring smooth and secure banking experiences for customers. The section focuses on the key operational challenges faced by banks and strategies to enhance efficiency and security.Section 4: Know Your CustomersUnderstanding and building relationships with customers is crucial in retail banking. Lecture 11 introduces the Know Your Customer (KYC) process, which is essential for compliance and preventing fraud. Lecture 12 builds on this with a discussion of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) measures, ensuring that students grasp the regulatory responsibilities that come with customer management. In Lecture 13, the concept of Customer Delight is introduced, emphasizing the importance of not just meeting but exceeding customer expectations in a competitive market. Lecture 14 provides a summary of the key insights gained throughout the course, wrapping up with a focus on the importance of retail banking in delivering customer satisfaction while ensuring regulatory compliance.Conclusion:This course provides a solid foundation in retail banking, covering everything from basic operations to complex customer management practices. Students will come away with a comprehensive understanding of retail banking's services, operational processes, and the crucial role of regulatory compliance in ensuring customer trust and satisfaction. The course highlights the importance of adapting to changing customer needs and market conditions, positioning learners to succeed in dynamic retail banking environments. By the end, students will be equipped with the knowledge and practical skills to contribute effectively to retail banking operations and customer relationship management.
Who this course is for
Aspiring professionals looking to enter the retail banking sector. Banking employees seeking to deepen their knowledge of retail banking operations. Finance and business students who want to understand the essentials of retail banking. Entrepreneurs interested in the financial services industry.
Professionals from other industries transitioning to banking roles. Customer service professionals aiming to enhance their skills in the banking domain. Individuals interested in banking regulations like KYC and AML.
Managers in banking who want to enhance their strategic understanding of customer-focused banking services. Small business owners who interact with retail banks and want to understand the services offered. Anyone curious about the evolving landscape of retail banking.

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/retail-banking-operations-services-customer-focus/

Screenshots

7573a2b37dd9d0f5faac88b62aadebaf.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/95e4b1f402462e494f2ea6ebc85d8a95/twncm.Retail.Banking.Operations..Services..Customer.Focus.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/wu23rcziyoa4/twncm.Retail.Banking.Operations..Services..Customer.Focus.rar

mitsumi

Shadow Work Tarot Reading For Transformational Healing

fb8dabe82d5f12b9db390b6d877e8be7.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Duration: 6h 38m | Size: 8.66 GB
SHADOW WORK TAROT CERTIFICATE COURSE! Learn to Give Accurate Tarot Card Readings for Inner Healing

What you'll learn
Understand the basics of Tarot and Shadow Work
Master all 78 cards (Major and Minor Arcana)
Learn to perform Shadow Work Tarot readings for yourself and others
Unlock your inner mysteries and learn how to heal your SHADOWS that are hindering your life
Use the Tarot to improve your Life Decisions, Relationships, Finances, and Career
Requirements
No Tarot Reading experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know to get started
Rider-Waite Tarot Card Deck
Description
Unlock the wisdom of tarot and embark on a transformative journey with this comprehensive course! One of the most profound aspects of tarot is its ability to facilitate shadow work-the process of confronting and healing your hidden emotions, fears, and patterns. Through this course, you'll learn how to use tarot not only for spiritual insight and everyday guidance but also as a tool for deep inner exploration. You'll discover how the cards can reflect the parts of yourself that need healing, growth, and self-acceptance, guiding you through personal transformation.This course is designed to build your confidence in reading tarot for personal growth, spiritual insight, and meaningful, transformative readings. Each lesson is engaging and filled with hands-on activities to help you actively connect with the cards and their messages.With over 6 hours of informative lessons, downloadable transcript, cheatsheets and tarot journal prompts to support your learning, this course empowers you to master tarot at your own pace. By the end, you'll not only understand the cards but also feel prepared to use them as a powerful tool for guidance and transformation.Whether you're a beginner or looking to deepen your understanding, this course will guide you through the powerful symbolism and practical insights of tarot. Explore the Major Arcana, learn how numerology shapes each card, and dive into the meanings of each suit, like Swords and Wands.You will learn to give accurate Tarot card readings for transformative inner healing, for yourself or others.Enroll today and take the first step in your tarot journey!
Who this course is for
Aspiring Shadow Work Tarot Readers
Beginner Spiritual Coaches and Holistic Healers
Mental Health and Wellness Practitioners

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/shadow-work-tarot-reading-for-transformational-healing/

Screenshots

291bb5ceceb95caa162ce065e971dd7c.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/2db6104e00845dafe3308d342f66989c/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part01.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/fd93a5a06039df05e15c1eea484126b9/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part02.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/7a6f6edf13903b5d17a325df0bf4ef9c/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part03.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/05934d4a1c95075c7d9770a5270e8a52/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part04.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/27ba5151cdbede40b7ef692b892d6418/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part05.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/686a86de5df274ee6a63681a9ec83eb1/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part06.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/6bc029401441edd3c40719e7e8852377/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part07.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/1e84dfe37df8ccb1fe7ae35ea60daa53/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part08.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/6ddd75eb90cce426749466b215c249a6/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part09.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/d4c40webxaxs/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part01.rar
https://ddownload.com/i55fv4lgybm2/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part02.rar
https://ddownload.com/t3w5acgyq004/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part03.rar
https://ddownload.com/smzlke7ofyzk/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part04.rar
https://ddownload.com/y3e46fvruf1m/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part05.rar
https://ddownload.com/o18mwmg3kb95/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part06.rar
https://ddownload.com/tdnf90psy1n1/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part07.rar
https://ddownload.com/h9q2gh7jtlod/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part08.rar
https://ddownload.com/r7bukv1wgjmf/zrsqw.Shadow.Work.Tarot.Reading.For.Transformational.Healing.part09.rar

mitsumi

Smart Biology "Mastering In Cell Biology"

3e862cec8e3d7a5e124f270aa12ffcc4.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Size: 781.93 MB | Duration: 0h 41m​

"The Science of Cells: Foundations and Applications" Cellular Dynamics: Interactions and Processes"

What you'll learn
My Udemy course, "SMART BIOLOGY," offers an in-depth exploration of biology, with a particular focus on cell biology. Join us to enhance your understanding .
My course covers GCSE-level and high Cambridge books topics, equipping you with the knowledge to tackle advanced questions confidently.
Each section features short videos that create an enjoyable course timeline, covering a variety of easy-to-understand topics at a budget-friendly price.
The course includes an easy questions and answers segment, along with case studies in the end of each sections, to facilitate your preparation effectively.
Requirements
There are no prerequisites for my course, making it suitable for learners at all levels, from beginners to advanced. Each month, you'll find updated topics to keep your knowledge current.
Description
Cell Biology is the study of the structure, function, and behavior of cells, the fundamental units of life. This course explores cellular components, including organelles, membranes, and cytoskeletons, while examining cell division, signaling, and metabolism processes. Students will gain insights into how cells interact with their environment and each other and the molecular mechanisms that govern cellular functions. Through lectures, laboratory work, and discussions, learners will develop a comprehensive understanding of cellular processes and their implications in health and disease.Cell biology plays a crucial role in modern science and medicine, providing insights fundamental to our understanding of life and its processes. In today's world, advancements in cell biology are driving innovations across various fields.Smart Biology refers to an integrated and innovative approach to studying biology that combines advanced technologies, data analytics, and interdisciplinary methods to enhance learning and research. It emphasizes the use of digital tools, such as simulations, interactive resources, and online platforms, to make biological concepts more accessible and engaging. By leveraging big data, artificial intelligence, and biotechnology, Smart Biology aims to improve understanding of complex biological systems, facilitate personalized learning experiences, and drive advancements in fields like healthcare, environmental science, and biotechnology. Ultimately, Smart Biology seeks to make the study of life sciences more effective and relevant in today's rapidly evolving scientific landscape.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to Cell Biology
Lecture 1 COURSE OVERVIEW
Lecture 2 Cell Biology Introduction
Lecture 3 History of Cell Theory
Lecture 4 Principles of Cell Theory
Lecture 5 Advancements In Cell Biology
Lecture 6 Microscopy in Cell Biology
Lecture 7 PARTS OF MICROSCOPE AND ITS FUNCTION
Section 2: Cell Structure and Function
Lecture 8 Types of Cells: Prokaryotic vs. Eukaryotic
Lecture 9 Overview Of Cell Structure Part 2
Lecture 10 Cell Membrane Structure and Function
Lecture 11 Organelles and Their Functions
Lecture 12 Comparison of Plant and Animal Cells
The course is designed to be encouraging and supportive for biology learners of all levels, fostering a positive learning environment.

Screenshots

f1da0384f41c5391c48f673a2ec7b5c7.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/8d7d0288c6cd7913a059c39ce86f684f/lokiy.Smart.Biology.Mastering.In.Cell.Biology.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/9uq2ydrkb59w/lokiy.Smart.Biology.Mastering.In.Cell.Biology.rar

mitsumi

Sustainability Mastermind Sessions

f9dadfa83876b3010ed538ec55b77e0f.jpeg

Published 10/2024
Language: English | Size: 5.62 GB | Duration: 7h 23m

Be a part of Non-Judgmental Master Mind Group in Sustainability​

What you'll learn
Understand Sustainability Topics
Participate in Discussion Forum
Share your expertise and learn from others
Continuous Learning of recent advances of Sustainability Field
Requirements
Basic English Language Competency
Description
The Sustainability Discussion Group is an integral part of this course. It provides a platform for students to engage in critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaborative learning related to sustainability issues. By participating in discussions and sharing ideas, students can develop a deeper understanding of sustainability concepts, their implications, and potential solutions.Why you should join?Brainstorming on the current prevalent issues Understanding different perspectives from people from other social, geographical, & educational backgrounds Share own expertise and learn from others It is a master-mind group oriented for solution seeking and spreading positivity. Key benefits of the group include:Knowledge Sharing: Students can learn from each other's diverse perspectives and experiences, expanding their understanding of sustainability.Critical Thinking: Engaging in discussions encourages students to analyze complex issues, question assumptions, and evaluate different viewpoints.Problem-Solving: By working together, students can develop innovative solutions to sustainability challenges.Collaboration: The group fosters teamwork and cooperation, essential skills for addressing global sustainability issues.Networking: Participating in the discussion group provides opportunities to connect with like-minded individuals and build professional relationships.Regular attendance and active participation in the Sustainability Discussion Group are highly encouraged.You can contribute to a more sustainable and equitable world with better understanding and increasing your agency.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 2. Introduction to ESG
Lecture 3 3. ESG Reports
Lecture 4 BRSR Report Format
Lecture 5 FAQ for BRSR
Lecture 6 Role of EHS in ESG
Lecture 7 Career Guidance in Sustainability
Lecture 8 Double Materiality in ESG Reporting
People who want to transit to Sustainability roles or are new to Sustainability Field,Seeking Mentorship in Sustainability Field

Screenshots

b3075aeb36769efc480025969505f887.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d8a1cadfde9026b7e8e4b94204838fe4/qsaea.Sustainability.Mastermind.Sessions.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/a6beb003589e850e09d3a14c365ce899/qsaea.Sustainability.Mastermind.Sessions.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f3b05ec5a9f5815d83eea4a0caeea565/qsaea.Sustainability.Mastermind.Sessions.part3.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ce065a92af5a930bf0da8f45ac0d634c/qsaea.Sustainability.Mastermind.Sessions.part4.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/c9b384be7c1201b95f5d0fbfd60031a0/qsaea.Sustainability.Mastermind.Sessions.part5.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/be07edb1237e405506922c8fc50cf2b7/qsaea.Sustainability.Mastermind.Sessions.part6.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/9n21z2y4w69z/qsaea.Sustainability.Mastermind.Sessions.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/y4hufipx2d2h/qsaea.Sustainability.Mastermind.Sessions.part2.rar
https://ddownload.com/mpkc5g0jj77i/qsaea.Sustainability.Mastermind.Sessions.part3.rar
https://ddownload.com/alm0ye84zpxm/qsaea.Sustainability.Mastermind.Sessions.part4.rar
https://ddownload.com/x026ycxdqiee/qsaea.Sustainability.Mastermind.Sessions.part5.rar
https://ddownload.com/x0eh066ftlt2/qsaea.Sustainability.Mastermind.Sessions.part6.rar

Сверху Снизу