All mitsumi'1s Applications !! (updated daily)

mitsumi

e21094f3d3ff0b83d10b423127cee7a5.jpeg

The Complete Liver Course - Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology
Published 6/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 584.79 MB | Duration: 1h 9m

Complete liver details​

What you'll learn
Anatomy physiology and pathology of liver
Anatomical features of the liver
In liver pathology causes of liver disease and sign symptoms of liver disease
What is Peritoneum and its part
Requirements
Mobile ,pc
Description
Hey students welcome to my course in this course you will learn about liver which is very important organ of human body This is the most comprehensive course for liver anatomy & pathology In the UK we have seen a 20% increase in deaths related to liver disease since 2000 and this pattern reflects the global situationThis course will teach you about the amazing roles the liver fulfils to keep you healthy and will show you how these functions are compromised when the liver is damagedIn this course I addIntroduction of my course1 introduction of liverDescribe liver features like location shape weight 2 surfaces of liver Describe about five surfaces of liver3 what is peritoneumDescribe about peritoneum details and part of peritoneum4 venous drainage of liver5 Arterial supply of liver6 lymphatic drainage of liver7 nerve supply of liver 8 peritoneal relation of liver9 visceral relation of liverPathology of liver 1 detail Ascites2 liver abscessDefinition of liver abscessTypes of liver abscess with treatment 3 portal hypertensionDefinition of portal hypertension and causes of portal hypertension with treatment 4 liver cirrhosisDefinitions and causes of liver cirrhosis with treatment By the end of the course you will be able toDescribe the anatomy and function of the liver, and understand how individual cell types contribute to theseCompare the signs and symptoms of liver disease and understand what causes themReflect on the varied causes of liver diseaseExplore treatments for different types of liver disease and understand the challenges of treatment
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction of liver
Lecture 2 Surfaces of liver
Lecture 3 Features of liver
Lecture 4 What is peritoneum?
Lecture 5 Peritoneal relation of liver
Lecture 6 Visceral relation of liver
Lecture 7 Arterial supply of liver
Lecture 8 Venous drainage of liver
Lecture 9 Lymphatic drainage of liver
Lecture 10 Nerve supply of liver
Lecture 11 Segments of liver
Lecture 12 Physiology of liver
Section 2: Liver pathology
Lecture 13 Ascites
Lecture 14 Portal hypertension
Lecture 15 Liver abscess
Lecture 16 Cirrhosis of liver
Students in biomedical sciences or medical students

c126a8a5e5c3ff0d526245acf0383a88.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/59560c493c5dc56f5e59c5822d47fb24/mvyyv.The.Complete.Liver.Course..Anatomy.Physiology..Pathology.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9d05a9BAD5533ba2/mvyyv.The.Complete.Liver.Course..Anatomy.Physiology..Pathology.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/B8C47EBCE5901B2/mvyyv.The.Complete.Liver.Course..Anatomy.Physiology..Pathology.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/pvi0vd01e6kq/mvyyv.The.Complete.Liver.Course..Anatomy.Physiology..Pathology.rar

mitsumi

d1e5dc3f5eaf801aaf17275a9d352de0.jpeg

The Definitive Guide To Getting A Scrum Product Owner Role
Published 6/2023
Language: English | Size: 1.44 GB | Duration: 4h 13m

Discover a tried and tested path to getting a £70k+ a year Product Owner role from someone who has done it!​

What you'll learn
You will know what a Product Owner role is and what they do
Understand the fundamentals of SCRUM and Product Ownership
Understand the different types of Product Owner roles in the market
Understand what training and skills are needed to be picked up by recruiters
Understand what tools a Product Owner uses
You will see these tools in practice and better understand how you can use them
Know how to structure your online profiles to best represent your Product Owner skills
Have the knowledge needed to build and improve your CV to make you more attractive as a Product Owner to recruiters
Understand typical Product Owner interview questions and how to prepare for them
Apply understanding of all the outlined steps to position yourself to achieve a Product Owner role

Requirements
Stable internet connection
An interest in Product Ownership
No prior experience is necessary, this course will cater for those who have little to no understanding of the Product Owner role, all the way through to those who have most of the skills needed but need that extra push and insight to obtain a Product Owner position

Description
This course has been created to help you navigate the murky and complex paths to achieving a fully fledged Product Owner role. There are numerous articles on google giving advice on paths to Product Ownership that I found when I was on my journey to landing this role. The problem was that they were so general and high level that they only left me with more questions and confusion. Students of mine come from a wide variety of backgrounds and experience, meaning it's hard to get a good clear structure of what to do and when without some guidance.This course looks to solve this problem by considering these wide variety of backgrounds and laying down a path with clearly understandable actions you can take to position yourself and get a Product Owner role.This is not a cheat sheet to getting this role, the course is designed to help you identify what you already have in your skillset and how to represent that correctly to a recruiter, as well as provide a wide variety of tools and steps you can go through to fill those gaps, avoiding general high level terms by being SPECIFIC and TARGETED to the areas you should focus on.----Frequently Asked Questions---- Did you get a Product Owner role?I did! It took some work and had its ups and downs, but since I got the role I have been absolutely loving itDoes this course guarantee me a Product Owner role?I wish it could! what it can do it give you PRACTICAL guidance that is SPECIFIC to help you position yourself for this roleDoes this course contain everything I need to land a Product Owner role?Yes, this course contains the detailed steps I took to get a Product Owner role from:Understanding what a Product Owner doesGetting the right experience and positioning your existing experience correctly Skills and Qualifications needed to be a Product OwnerThe typical tools used by Product OwnersStructuring your CV Updating your online profiles on Linkedin, Reed and Indeed Typical Interview questions for Product Owner rolesThese sections are structured across over 50 lectures to give you the detail, but more importantly, a clear actionable journey you can take to land this role. Ok, so there's a lot there, do I need to do everything to get a Product Owner role?No not necessarily. Job markets are broad and some people luck their way into these role by being in the right place at the right time. However most of us need to ensure we have the necessary skills and expertise and we communicate that clearly to recruiters to get this role. You may be able to succeed by completing just some of these steps, but my experience teaches me that this is a challenging and exciting role that needs a broad skill base and so you can improve your chances considerably by really engaging with each recommended step in the journey. I've completed the course but still need help and advice, can I still reach out?Of course, I created this course to get passionate Product Owners into the roles that they will excel at. The job market can be so varied it can be difficult to know if you're doing this correctly. If you have purchased the course then I am here any time you have a query, just use the Q&A section and i'll come back to you as soon as I can. ---- Is this course for you? -----This course is for you if:You are interested in transitioning to a Product Owner roleAre unsure how to move to a Product Owner roleAre unsure what a Product Owner role would be like and what it requires of you Seeking a career path into a high paying and rewarding role Looking for a structured careers journeyLooking for a definitive list of everything you can do to maximise your chances of getting a Product Owner role---- What you can expect ----Ongoing support with any questions and queries you may have High quality lectures that you can take in or out of order to support your style of learning Resources to help you create your structured path to a Product Owner roleUpdates based on feedback and new developments in Product Ownership

Overview

Lecture 1 Welcome to the course

Lecture 2 What you'll learn on the course

Lecture 3 How to navigate the course

Section 2: The Basics of Scrum

Lecture 4 Introduction

Lecture 5 What is Scrum?

Lecture 6 Common Scrum terms

Lecture 7 Scrum Events

Lecture 8 Requirements in Scrum

Lecture 9 What is a Scrum Master?

Lecture 10 Who are the Developers?

Lecture 11 Read the Scrum Guide

Section 3: The basics of the Product Owner Role

Lecture 12 Introduction

Lecture 13 Why would you want to be a Product Owner anyway?

Lecture 14 What is a Product Owner?

Lecture 15 What a Product Owner is not

Lecture 16 A day in the life of a Product Owner

Lecture 17 Wait, is a Product Manager the same thing?

Lecture 18 Is a Product Owner role right for you?

Section 4: Getting started on your journey

Lecture 19 Introduction

Lecture 20 The Journey I went on to Become a Product Owner

Lecture 21 The Paths Available to Become a Product Owner

Lecture 22 Picking your Path

Section 5: Skills & Experience

Lecture 23 Introduction

Lecture 24 Product Owner Skills

Lecture 25 Primary Skills to Focus on

Lecture 26 Secondary Skills to Focus on

Lecture 27 Tips for building up your skills

Lecture 28 Map Product Owner Skills to your Experience

Section 6: Certifications to be a Product Owner

Lecture 29 Introduction

Lecture 30 Why Certifications Matter

Lecture 31 Product Owner Certifications

Lecture 32 Business Analysis Certifications

Lecture 33 A word on Project Management Certifications

Lecture 34 Industry Specific Certifications

Lecture 35 How to decide what certifications to do

Section 7: Tools for the Job

Lecture 36 Introduction

Lecture 37 Workshopping

Lecture 38 Workshopping: Deep Dive into MIRO

Lecture 39 Backlog Management

Lecture 40 UX, Wireframing and High Fidelity Designs

Lecture 41 UX: Overview of Figma

Lecture 42 Process Mapping

Section 8: Getting your CV and online profiles up to scratch

Lecture 43 Introduction

Lecture 44 CV structure for Product Owner roles

Lecture 45 Revamp your CV

Lecture 46 Getting found on Job Boards

Lecture 47 The Value of LinkedIn

Section 9: Interviewing for Product Owner roles

Lecture 48 Introduction

Lecture 49 Preparing for an Interview

Lecture 50 Dealing with Rejection

Section 10: Wrapping up

Lecture 51 Looking back at what we've learnt

Lecture 52 Final words of wisdom

Lecture 53 When you have your Product Owner role

Business Analysts looking to transition to Product Owner Role,Project Managers looking to transition to a Product Owner Role,Product professionals looking to move closer to the software development lifecycle as a Product Owner,Change professionals wanting to move into the Product Owner space,Those with limited or no experience in business change who have a strong desire to define vision and deliver software in a fast paced and exciting environment as a Product Owner,Those looking for a career change,Those looking to plan their career path

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1813d12fc4567e199afe43e4a83beb1a/iyxyb.The.Definitive.Guide.To.Getting.A.Scrum.Product.Owner.Role.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d5a6111ddcab9255b3c9b221f0c438f9/iyxyb.The.Definitive.Guide.To.Getting.A.Scrum.Product.Owner.Role.part2.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/952Dc5864ada12b7/iyxyb.The.Definitive.Guide.To.Getting.A.Scrum.Product.Owner.Role.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/385ccD5aA1Ea6c36/iyxyb.The.Definitive.Guide.To.Getting.A.Scrum.Product.Owner.Role.part2.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/582901247D8CFD1/iyxyb.The.Definitive.Guide.To.Getting.A.Scrum.Product.Owner.Role.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/CBAFFD87C1E3A83/iyxyb.The.Definitive.Guide.To.Getting.A.Scrum.Product.Owner.Role.part2.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/tabz3o4h9lp3/iyxyb.The.Definitive.Guide.To.Getting.A.Scrum.Product.Owner.Role.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/znwukanwwuzq/iyxyb.The.Definitive.Guide.To.Getting.A.Scrum.Product.Owner.Role.part2.rar

mitsumi

eec33e0e7afb41266a235fc15940dc08.jpeg

The Independence Of Latin America
Published 6/2023
Language: English | Size: 941.58 MB | Duration: 1h 12m

History and Culture through Art​

What you'll learn
Students will learn the causes of The Independence of Latin America.
Students will learn the chronology of The Independence of Latin America.
Students will learn about the events leading up to The Independence of Latin America.
Students will learn the about the leaders of The Independence of Latin America.
Requirements
There are no requirements or prerequisites for this course.
Description
The Independence of Latin AmericaThis course is about the Political, Economic, Social and Cultural Life of Colonial Latin America. I teach lecture courses and studios as I wish they would have been taught to me. Much of the graphic material in my lectures is taken or generated firsthand directly by me on site. I teach to learn. I teach subjects as I wish they were taught to me. The Mission Statement. Education is a tool for the improvement of successive generations. I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. ConfuciusThis course is designed under the premise that humans should be taught in a way that is modeled after the educational patterns of evolution.The design, development and application of educational systems based on the educational principles of evolution generates a philosophy and methodology of education in synchrony with the evolutionary education system that is firmly and deeply rooted in each of us.Education for evolution is an educational system designed to help propel humans forward in the natural course of evolution. The purpose of education for evolution is to enhance and strengthen the natural evolutionary process of humans through the mechanism of education. The means to achieve this objective is the design of a curricula based on the same educational techniques and strategies used by natural evolution, enhanced and guided by the application of conscious educational decisions.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Independence of Latin America 2
Lecture 3 Independence of Latin America 3
Lecture 4 Independence of Latin America 4
Lecture 5 Independence of Latin America 5
Lecture 6 Independence of Latin America 6
Lecture 7 Independence of Latin America 7
Lecture 8 Independence of Latin America 8
Lecture 9 Independence of Latin America 9
This course is for anyone interested in Latin America.

1aef8ae959ccd2550a2cdd61c5f64d4e.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/fd99d9edf958ad0cbc1d9f70bbdcb6aa/stjbr.The.Independence.Of.Latin.America.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9152464116F67C2e/stjbr.The.Independence.Of.Latin.America.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/176C21D0A1A233D/stjbr.The.Independence.Of.Latin.America.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/qixaa386uct6/stjbr.The.Independence.Of.Latin.America.rar

mitsumi

6c07fd692277466d5b61dfc3b2387734.jpeg

The Key to Good Communication: Your Audience
Duration: 21m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 144 MB
Level: Beginner | Genre: eLearning | Language: English​

Communication is a complex art. Listening, making oneself understood, and persuasion are all elements of what it means to communicate effectively. Great communicators must master these skills and apply them strategically, depending on what they're trying to achieve in a given context. You might use the art of narrative storytelling to get your team excited about a project. In a negotiation, you might deliberately signal a willingness to walk away in order to prompt the other side to action. Or if your goal is to understand the ideas and intentions of a new colleague, you might ask a series of sincere, open-ended questions. This course is designed to prepare you for all of these situations and more, offering tips, strategies, and broad observations from professional communicators in many different roles-from an award-winning actor, to an FBI hostage negotiator, to an astronaut on the International Space Station.
Note: Some videos assume a group of learners is available for team activities and discussions. Please use what's useful and feel free to adapt the lessons to your particular circumstances.
This course includes videos from
Alan Alda, Emmy-winning actor, writer, and director
Nancy Duarte, communication expert
Jeffrey Wright, Tony-winning actor from Angels in America
Chris Voss, lead negotiator for the Federal Bureau of Investigation
Colonel Chris Hadfield, Canadian astronaut
Note: This course was produced by Big Think. We are pleased to host this content in our library.

db4fecad2089bbf9819fc6aa824e58a1.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/96dcb985edf5565309219a133317f0a4/zzfet.The.Key.to.Good.Communication.Your.Audience.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/49e4b76906246806/zzfet.The.Key.to.Good.Communication.Your.Audience.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/7CBCCFA4974BC38/zzfet.The.Key.to.Good.Communication.Your.Audience.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/rfzobmazu91i/zzfet.The.Key.to.Good.Communication.Your.Audience.rar

mitsumi

e6b98b109a24a358b1fc1a54a27957ab.jpeg

The Ultimate Guide To Digital Marketing (2023)
Published 6/2023
Language: English | Size: 6.58 GB | Duration: 5h 36m

Important concepts, Email Marketing, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO, Instagram, YouTube, Digital marketing and SM Mastery​

What you'll learn
Create a Digital Marketing Strategy
Draw in Specific Traffic from multiple sources
Construct best email marketing strategy
Create Google Ads that convert.
Create Facebook ads that convert.
Make a plan for your content strategy.
Requirements
System or a mobile device with internet connection
No past experience required
Suitable for all types of businesses (digital product, physical product, service, B2B, B2C)
Description
Are you tired of spending time and money on marketing strategies that don't work?If so, it's time to take control of your digital marketing with our comprehensive course on Digital Marketing. You'll gain an understanding of the essential tools and techniques needed to succeed in today's digital age. From the customer journey to SEO and SEM, we cover everything you need to know to start seeing results that will make your competitors jealous.Our course is designed to be highly interactive, with practical tips and checklists packed into every section. You'll learn about the importance of having a website and the benefits of a progressive web app. We'll also show you how to prioritise keywords using the Intent Relevance Framework, and give you an overview of email marketing and social media marketing.Perhaps most importantly, we'll give you a framework for checking the relevance of digital marketing to your sector. With our Digital Usefulness Index, you'll be able to assess the potential impact of digital marketing on your business or career.Don't let a lack of knowledge hold you back. Sign up for our course on the Concepts of Digital Marketing and start seeing results today.Who this course is for:Website Owners.Business Owners.Social Media Marketers.Digital Marketers.Newcomers.Brand Owners.Side Hustlers.Freelancers.
Overview
Lecture 1 About the Instructor - Siddhesh
Lecture 2 About the Instructor - Gaurav
Lecture 3 Introduction to Digital Marketing
Lecture 4 Relevance to Digital Marketing to various industries
Section 2: Customer Journey
Lecture 5 Purchase Funnel
Lecture 6 Thinking as a consumer
Lecture 7 AIDA Model (Connecting consumer needs)
Lecture 8 Application of AIDA Model
Lecture 9 Impact of AI in the consumer journey process
Section 3: Important metrics in Digital Marketing
Lecture 10 Key Terms in Digital Marketing
Lecture 11 CTR and Conversions
Lecture 12 10 ways to improve CTR
Section 4: All about Website
Lecture 13 What is a Website?
Lecture 14 Importance of a Website
Lecture 15 Benefits of a Website
Lecture 16 Progressive Web Apps
Lecture 17 Example of PWA - Video
Lecture 18 Example of PWA - Screen Recording
Lecture 19 How to use AI to build an amazing website[Part 1]
Lecture 20 How to use AI to build an amazing website[Part 2]
Section 5: Framework to define the relevance of Digital marketing to your sector
Lecture 21 Starting with Digital Usefulness index
Lecture 22 Reach and Frequency
Lecture 23 Explanation of Digital usefulness Index
Section 6: SEO & SEM
Lecture 24 Why SEO?
Lecture 25 Benefits of SEO
Lecture 26 On page SEO
Lecture 27 Off page SEO
Lecture 28 Why SEM?
Lecture 29 Importance of SEM in various industries
Lecture 30 The Two Conjoined Twins SEO & SEM
Section 7: 10 Components of SEO
Lecture 31 Strategy
Lecture 32 Link building
Lecture 33 Social Network
Lecture 34 Website optimisation
Lecture 35 Web design
Lecture 36 Traffic
Lecture 37 Sitemap optimisation
Lecture 38 Software Development
Lecture 39 Feedback
Lecture 40 Keyword Research
Lecture 41 Using AI tools for improving SEO
Section 8: 7 Components of SEM
Lecture 42 Overview - Components of SEM
Lecture 43 Keyword Research and Segmentation
Lecture 44 Campaign architecture
Lecture 45 Ad copy and Landing Page creation
Lecture 46 Bid strategy and Budget management
Lecture 47 Campaign analysis
Lecture 48 Performance Optimization
Lecture 49 Testing strategy and Campaign refinement
Lecture 50 Using AI for improving SEM
Section 9: The Digital Demand Curve
Lecture 51 Demand Curve for Search
Section 10: How to prioritise keywords on Google - Intent Relevance Framework'
Lecture 52 Why this Framework?
Lecture 53 Explanation of Intent relevance framework
Section 11: Email Marketing
Lecture 54 Overview - Email Marketing
Lecture 55 Best practices - Email Marketing
Lecture 56 Recent examples for innovative and effective emails
Lecture 57 AI in Email Marketing
Section 12: Social Media Marketing
Lecture 58 Overview - Social Media Marketing
Lecture 59 Current trends in Social Media marketing
Lecture 60 Why Facebook?
Lecture 61 Why Instagram?
Lecture 62 Why Youtube?
Lecture 63 Why LinkedIn?
Lecture 64 Why Quora?
Lecture 65 Planning your social media spends
Lecture 66 Remarketing - Social Media
Section 13: GOOGLE
Lecture 67 Google Ecosystem
Section 14: App Store Optimization
Lecture 68 Overview Part - 1
Lecture 69 Overview Part - 2
Lecture 70 Key Difference between SEO & ASO
Lecture 71 Factors Influencing - ASO
Lecture 72 Use of AI in ASO
Section 15: Mobile Marketing
Lecture 73 Mobile Marketing
Section 16: Content Marketing
Lecture 74 Content Marketing
Lecture 75 Steps to develop content
Lecture 76 Types of Content
Section 17: Analytics in Digital Marketing
Lecture 77 Digital Analytics
Lecture 78 Types of Digital Analytics
Lecture 79 Starting with Google Analytics
Section 18: Top Tools in Digital Marketing
Lecture 80 Overview of popular digital marketing tools
Lecture 81 Google Ads - 1
Lecture 82 Google Ads - 2
Lecture 83 Google Ads Structure
Lecture 84 Google keywords planner
Lecture 85 Facebook Ads
Lecture 86 LinkedIn Ads
Lecture 87 Canvaa
Section 19: Test your Understanding
This course caters to a diverse range of ambitious individuals, from bright-eyed students and savvy business owners to visionary marketing leaders and their dynamic team members.,Website owners who want to improve and attract more traffic and sales,Anyone looking to add highly paid skills to their CV

b3ee5b938e21e9b8eaecbba967741a0b.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/86b907f483f182276f551f1c0f7f3f9f/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/9df546dfa4b28b497bf31f92690e0a21/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/4b6cd94704192b0b1acccfbff619a1c8/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part3.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/50c92e6b5a3eba520a37e54b29cdda8b/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part4.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/9f537012da6af418bf64177dc6541813/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part5.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/2fa7054a649adf71cd85989dc7842d7f/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part6.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8ce623ee9ab769cfd173e213502c067c/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part7.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5c258b73b4Fe022B/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/98a419d75Fa1e81F/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/99f9834eabE45612/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f2B3Bfa22e47f9cb/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part4.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/72E3549d693f7421/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part5.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/730E32971eeefd02/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part6.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0b29c1C19a15E11b/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part7.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/9CFC808BAB18750/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/B8DB4A03F5D60D0/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/DC3482B836C97BF/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/6190D5A8A8E81B6/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part4.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/BBF0B5CE49F457D/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part5.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/2FEF7D4726F8126/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part6.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/ED3AF604A6E7527/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part7.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/mms9abfetu2w/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/vls6cdsp477j/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part2.rar
https://1dl.net/1hovmamuuua3/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part3.rar
https://1dl.net/tn7ib0yp8hpv/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part4.rar
https://1dl.net/j4gq2y0g3wwb/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part5.rar
https://1dl.net/kfil85znlgbg/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part6.rar
https://1dl.net/g8ow6js6p8el/updjf.The.Ultimate.Guide.To.Digital.Marketing.2023.part7.rar

mitsumi

2803d04fc9d57140e5a387513715ee3f.jpeg

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2023.003.20201 (x64) Multilingual
File size: 1.04 GB​

Acrobat DC with Document Cloud services is packed with all the tools you need to convert, edit and sign PDFs. It's just as mobile as you are. So you can start a document at work, tweak it on the train and send it for approval from your living room - seamlessly, simply, without missing a beat.

It's packed with smart tools that give you even more power to communicate. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software is the advanced way for business professionals to create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Features
Edit PDF files
With Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, you can make minor edits to text and images right in your PDF file without requiring the original document or graphic.
Edit text in a PDF. Fix a typo, change a font, or add a paragraph to your PDF as easily as you do in other applications using a new point-and-click interface.
Edit images in a PDF. Resize, replace, and adjust images in your PDF with no need to track down the original file or graphic.
Export from PDF files
Reduce the time you spend retyping information stuck in PDF files. Convert PDF files to editable Microsoft Office documents. And save fonts, formatting, and effort.
Convert PDF files to Word. Save your PDF as a Microsoft Word document and take your fonts, formatting, and layouts with you.
Convert PDF files to Excel. Turn your PDF or just part of it into an editable Excel spreadsheet you can use for data analysis right away.
Convert PDF files to PowerPoint. Get a head start on new projects by saving a PDF file as a fully editable PowerPoint presentation.
Create PDF files
Stop worrying about whether the files you send will look right on other people's screens. Turn documents into PDF files anyone can reliably view with free Adobe Reader.
Convert Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to PDF. Right from your Office application in Windows, you can create PDFs, start a shared review, restrict PDF edits, and more.
Print to PDF. Convert files to PDF from virtually any application that prints simply by selecting Adobe PDF as your printer.
Scan to PDF. When you need to turn a paper document or form into a digital file, just scan it to create a searchable PDF file you can edit.
Convert HTML pages to PDF. Save web pages as PDF files to archive web content, review the pages offline, or print them more reliably.
Create and analyze forms
Cut the time you spend creating forms, rekeying data, and correcting errors. Distribute forms online, and then collect responses and analyze results in real time.
Create new PDF and web forms. Customize professional templates or design from scratch with the Adobe FormsCentral desktop app included in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
Collect form responses with FormsCentral. Easily collect responses by moving your PDF or web forms online with the Adobe FormsCentral online service.
Convert existing forms to fillable PDFs. Type less, gather more. Quickly convert your paper, Word, or Excel forms to fillable PDF forms.
Collect form responses using Adobe Acrobat tools. Compile returned forms into one PDF, or host forms using a network folder or Microsoft SharePoint server.
Merge and combine files
Communicate clearly with single PDF attachments. Put multiple files into a single, organized PDF that's easy to email and simple to search.
Merge multiple files into one PDF. Make sure they don't miss a thing. Combine documents, spreadsheets, emails, and more in an organized PDF.
Combine files in a PDF Portfolio. Share your work in a PDF Portfolio that presents materials professionally with an interactive impact.
Create interactive PDF files. Bring your ideas to life by adding audio, Adobe Flash Player compatible video, and interactive media to PDFs.
Simplify reviews and approvals
Stop sorting through paper and email trails. Automate review and approval cycles with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Multiple reviewers can see and build on each other's comments so you can meet your deadline.
Streamline document reviews and approvals. In shared reviews, people can annotate PDFs with familiar tools. And you can track progress and consolidate comments.
Export comments to Word. Save all PDF comments back to the original Microsoft Word document, and update text faster than ever.
Approve with electronic signatures. Keep projects moving. E-sign your approval right on the PDF. No need to print, fax, or mail the document.
Get others to sign documents. Get the green light faster. Send PDFs to others for signature approval, and track them online using the Adobe EchoSign service.
Integrate with SharePoint. With Acrobat, it's simple and convenient for you to retrieve, open, and save PDFs stored on your company's SharePoint server.
Compare two file versions. Let Acrobat do the hard work of comparing two versions of a file, providing you with a detailed report of the results.
Store and access files on Acrobat.com. Use Acrobat.com to store your files in the cloud for free, accessing them from Acrobat or Reader on your desktop or mobile device.
Protect PDF files
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC makes it simple to keep your work more secure, no matter what application you're in.
Apply PDF passwords and permissions. Get expert protection without being an expert. Add copy and edit protection to any PDF - even right from Microsoft Office applications in Windows.
Remove and redact information. Don't just black out confidential data. Find and get rid of it for good, even when hidden in metadata.
Automate document security tasks. Apply document security measures the same way every time. Use a guided Action to help secure your PDF before publishing it.
Код:
https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/whats-new.html

Homepage:
Код:
http://www.adobe.com/

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ecb0ec6b21e4fca31a69b9838a9e72c1/rvxye.Adobe.Acrobat.Pro.DC.2023.003.20201.x64.Multilingual.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0f21a96317f91c16/rvxye.Adobe.Acrobat.Pro.DC.2023.003.20201.x64.Multilingual.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/199F510143D9763/rvxye.Adobe.Acrobat.Pro.DC.2023.003.20201.x64.Multilingual.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/1q6ec96z2tcg/rvxye.Adobe.Acrobat.Pro.DC.2023.003.20201.x64.Multilingual.rar

mitsumi

048767ced6321e5546353763d1329fff.jpeg

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2023.003.20201
File size: 320/387 MB​

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the completely reimagined desktop version of the world's best PDF solution. And with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, you can create, export, edit and track PDFs from anywhere - and stay connected to recent files across all your devices.

Clean feature lineup
The application allows you to write down comments and feedback using a separate frame in the right side of the window, while the reading space is not affected at all.
In fact, this is one of this tool's strong points: the interface is quite clean, but still manages to provide a lot of tools for zooming, selecting text, printing, adding bookmarks and many others.
Supported file formats and fast searches
A great thing about Adobe Reader XI is its ability to work with CAD designs and geospatial maps converted to Portable Document Format. Also, in case you need to locate any element within a PDF file, the application offers a comprehensive file searching engine that finds what you need in a matter of seconds.
Security tools
The security functions enable you to view and work with PDF documents without having to worry about malicious code being executed on your machine. The 'Protected Mode' and the 'Enhanced Security' features are designed to safeguard your computer and provide data protection and privacy.
Configuration settings
When it comes to customizing Adobe Reader XI, the Preferences area will give you the possibility to modify a wide range of settings. Comments, 3D and multimedia, measuring and reading options are available, as well as spelling or page units configurations.
In case you find Adobe Reader XI too difficult to use, the application includes a comprehensive help manual. Unfortunately you will need an Internet connection to access it, which means you won't be able to read the documentation in offline mode.
A top PDF viewer on the market
All things considered, with this software app you can't get it wrong simply because it still sets the standards insofar as PDF documents are concerned. Adobe Reader XI really works as advertised and is the leading tool for viewing Portable Document Format files.
Код:
https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html

Homepage:
Код:
https://adobe.com/

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/416b67ee4f56bd2cb271aa3177e396a4/afmbg.AcroRdrDC2300320201enUS.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/3033c5af5a1417c6edd8a85889f85d86/afmbg.AcroRdrDCx642300320201enUS.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6755B2D02A28599c/afmbg.AcroRdrDC2300320201enUS.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/51bD11FB45a61f07/afmbg.AcroRdrDCx642300320201enUS.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/5B23210A8939342/afmbg.AcroRdrDC2300320201enUS.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/018E142FCCA1D2D/afmbg.AcroRdrDCx642300320201enUS.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/fmf1d2hv0ei9/afmbg.AcroRdrDC2300320201enUS.rar
https://1dl.net/qad9agjkrxy7/afmbg.AcroRdrDCx642300320201enUS.rar

mitsumi

aadb31bf7344a84c49c936ea96d485f5.jpeg

Adobe Substance 3D Designer 13.0.0.6763 (x64) Multilingual
File size: 616 MB​

3D Assets Creation. Limitless. Create, iterate. Substance Designer is the Ultimate 3D Material Authoring and Scan Processing Tool. It has become the standard in the entertainment industry for PBR material authoring.

Discover the power of procedural creation.
With Substance 3D Designer, create seamless materials and patterns, image filters, environment lights, or even 3D models. Each asset can output infinite variations.
The industry standard for material authoring.
Substance 3D Designer is used across many industries and is at the center of most video game and visual effects material pipelines. Substance parametric materials are supported in most 3D creation tools and will integrate seamlessly into any workflow. Send your materials directly to Substance 3D Painter and Stager.
The industry standard for material authoring.
Substance 3D Designer is used across many industries and is at the center of most video game and visual effects material pipelines. Substance parametric materials are supported in most 3D creation tools and will integrate seamlessly into any workflow. Send your materials directly to Substance 3D Painter and Stager.
Nondestructive, nonlinear.
The node-based workflow allows you to use a wide range of approaches. Any step of the process can always be modified later. Try everything, adjust anytime.
Endless possibilities, infinite combinations.
Designer comes with a rich node library to create your assets from scratch. Build upon and learn from thousands of materials from Substance 3D Assets and Substance 3D Community Assets.
Go beyond materials.
Generate dynamic 3D models, or combine existing elements like curves and kitbash models. Create parametric environment lights to use in any app supported by Substance 3D.
Integrates into any workflow.
Designer comes with an extensive scripting API so you can tailor the app to your needs. Build and share powerful plugins with the integrated Python scripting interface. Create tools and utility graphs to supercharge your pipeline.
An ever-growing library of content
Access hundreds of nodes and filters. Create any surface with unique and randomizable noises and patterns.
HDR lighting creation
Create parametric lighting stages using procedural lights or 360° photos.
Color management
Take advantage of Pantone and OpenColorIO support.
MDL support
Create MDL materials with the dedicated shader graph.
Send-to
Send materials and filters to other Substance 3D applications, allowing you to iterate in context with Designer.
Parametric modeling (beta)
This graph lets you generate customizable and dynamic 3D models.
Код:
https://substance3d.adobe.com/documentation/sddoc/all-changes-188973131.html

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.adobe.com/

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/118a9ff4df79cb57d36b8f53c22db5c5/flcua.Adobe.Substance.3D.Designer.13.0.0.6763.x64.Multilingual.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/d847a9b7fbD382e6/flcua.Adobe.Substance.3D.Designer.13.0.0.6763.x64.Multilingual.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/2B68DA24CFF8E59/flcua.Adobe.Substance.3D.Designer.13.0.0.6763.x64.Multilingual.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/0qqv5nivwtjr/flcua.Adobe.Substance.3D.Designer.13.0.0.6763.x64.Multilingual.rar

mitsumi

9e97da3c955d37cfe047ab1379590e41.jpeg

Adobe Substance 3D Sampler 4.1.1.3261 (x64) Multilingual
File size: 1.3 GB​

Substance 3D Sampler allows you to create and iterate on material collections by tweaking and mixing existing materials, or by extracting new materials from scans (single or multiple images).

A new set of powerful tools combining different technologies and creation methods (procedural-based, capture-based, AI-based and manual) will help you manage entire material libraries, and export them to other applications.
Digitize and enrich assets for 3D.
Substance 3D Sampler is at the heart of your 3D workflow. Easily transform a real-life picture into a photorealistic surface or HDR environment.
Transform real-world pictures into 3D materials.
Easily import a reference photo and transform it into a high-quality 3D material with features powered by Adobe Sensei. Closely match the original real-life surface and create seamless tileable materials from your captures.
Combine and mix materials.
Combine multiple materials and parametric filters to create more advanced surfaces. Access thousands of materials on Substance 3D Assets and Substance 3D Community Assets. The possibilities are endless.
An extensive content library to get you started.
Drag and drop your image, add a couple of prebuilt filters, and voila - a library of one-click generators, filters, and effects lets you quickly experiment and get results in just a few clicks. Send your assets directly to Substance 3D Painter and Stager.
The heart of your 3D workflow.
Use generators and filters from Designer, composite light environments for Stager, or send materials and lights to Painter. You can even edit your 2D inputs directly in Adobe Photoshop. Choose from a variety of export presets for all major 3D apps.
The features in Substance 3D Sampler give you a complete material digitizer toolbox.
AI-powered scan processing
The Image to Material feature removes shadows and generates albedo, roughness, normal, and displacement maps with unparalleled accuracy.
open ecosystem
Use your content anywhere. Send your assets directly to Painter and Stager, or use them in your favorite 3D applications.
IBL creation
Create HDR environment lights in real time from 360° images. Enrich and edit them with parametric effects or even other lights.
Edit in Photoshop
Send any input image to Photoshop and take advantage of its extensive image editing toolset, with direct feedback in Sampler.
Atlas Splatter
Scatter leaves, pebbles, and more on your material. Choose from a vast library of atlases made by our team of 3D experts or use your own scanned content.
Parametric effects
Add filters. Combine weathering and natural effects such as moss, snow, water, or dirt with any existing material.
Код:
https://substance3d.adobe.com/documentation/sadoc/all-changes-188973140.html

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.adobe.com/

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/808f31075a50742ba1fd3254849dcd85/kviov.Adobe.Substance.3D.Sampler.4.1.1.3261.x64.Multilingual.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7fD0baB34D3e1a6c/kviov.Adobe.Substance.3D.Sampler.4.1.1.3261.x64.Multilingual.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/E8DCD62DD460737/kviov.Adobe.Substance.3D.Sampler.4.1.1.3261.x64.Multilingual.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/03n1iwq81d7p/kviov.Adobe.Substance.3D.Sampler.4.1.1.3261.x64.Multilingual.rar

mitsumi

6a94a5c49ccd3b8006b560cda750f2c1.jpeg

AIR Music Technology Jura v1.0.0.3
Team R2R | 05 Jun 2023 | 28.5MB​

SWEET DREAMS
In 1982 something magical happened in the world of synths, a Japanese legend was born.
It was one of the synths that defined the sound of the 1980s and was used on countless hits by artists such as The Eurythmics, Cyndi Lauper, and Aha. Now it's loved more than ever and used on tracks by acts like Charlie Puth, Tame Impala, and the Weeknd.

Now we bring you something very special, the authentic sound of that 80s synth
But that's just the start, we wanted to build on the legend and make it fit for modern music production workflows. So for those with qualified AKAI MPC/FORCE standalone versions, you get complete touch control of every parameter. You can really get your hands on this vintage classic and craft your future hits.
Changelog
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.airmusictech.com/virtual-instruments/air-jura.html

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/aa1e615676ffd83edbc47332f620a184/aznqs.AIR.Music.Technology.Jura.v1.0.0.3.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/004FbfDffbf6E7bc/aznqs.AIR.Music.Technology.Jura.v1.0.0.3.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/140D1E4829AF05B/aznqs.AIR.Music.Technology.Jura.v1.0.0.3.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/qz9r989syx7j/aznqs.AIR.Music.Technology.Jura.v1.0.0.3.rar

mitsumi

dacadf2a2339b9256d39ccf7cf7b8f68.jpeg

Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate 10.7.16 (x64) Multilingual Portable
File size: 125.26 MB​

All-in-one solution to convert, edit and compress videos/audio in 1,000 formats, loved by over 10 million customers world over. The brand-new Video Converter Ultimate is well-nigh perfect. Apart from basic video converting function, it will help you edit video effect, compress video, edit ID3 info and make GIF with aplomb.

Convert Any Video with Ease
Based on the graphics card level, it adopts the world's best video encoding technology that delivers the best image quality. And the built-in video enhancer technology keeps the original quality to the maximum or even better. Now it supports all encoding formats, including H.265/HEVC, H.264, Xvid, VP8, VP9, etc. You can convert video/audio to 1000+ formats, including MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MP3, FLAC, WMA, etc. Whether you want to convert 4K to 1080p, convert HD to HD or just convert 4K formats, it is the best choice for you. It supports HD, 4K, 5K and up to 8K converting. If you have tons of videos to convert, don't sweat it. It supports batch conversion, which lets you convert multiple files simultaneously with one click.
Unprecedented Hardware Accelerating Technology Ensures Peerless Speed
With the latest converting and enhancing engine, it will bring you the fastest converting speed yet still maintaining the perfect image and sound quality. Meanwhile, we set a precedent by using world's leading Blu-Hyper technology, which includes Graphics card image processing, and video decoding/encoding technology based on CPU level. Therefore, Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate has become the world's fastest video converting software, especially in 8K/5K/4K/HD converting. The video converting speed has been improved 30X faster than before. You can now expect a conversion to take a few minutes, even for 4K and HD videos.
Add Filters & Basic Effects
Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate offers a rainbow of video editing filters. You can easily find out and apply the stunning filters to your video in one click, including whirpool, HongKong movie, orange dots, purple, plain, coordinates, warm, Stars, modern, gray, pixelate and Sketch filters. Choose one that suits the video. What's more, it's able to adjust basic effects like Contrast, Saturation, Brightness and Hue.
Add and Adjust Subtitles & Audio Tracks
Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate allows you to add external subtitles to your movie. Besides, it supports adding a single audio track or multi-audio tracks. You can also use the converter to increase and amplify the max volume. And it is annoying when the audio or subtitle track does not synchronize with the image. Thanks to the built-in Delay feature of this powerful converter, you can easily fix this out-of-sync issue. Whether you want to post your video or not, it'd be a great choice to add and adjust subtitles and audio tracks with this tool.
Add 3D Effect to your video
Watching a 3D movie can be exciting but not all software support 3D functions. With the 3D Maker tool in Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate, you can easily add 3D effects to your video and fully enjoy the 3D experience in your 3D glasses. What's more, you can select the output format and choose a high output quality. It is able to select anaglyph options, select split screen options, depth and switch left right option.
Rotate & Flip
If the video is filmed sideways, you can rotate it clockwise or counterclockwise. You can also flip the video files horizontally or vertically according to your need.
Crop Size
Want to get rid of those unwanted edges from the video? Just use the Crop feature to remove all unwanted parts effortlessly and get a better visual experience.
Trim Video
If you want to split the long video into several segments, this video converter will just meet your demand. You can trim the video to the desired length using the slider.
Merge Clips
This powerful editor also lets you combine more than one video clips into a complete video file. So, it would be easier for you to merge separate videos after editing.
Enhance Video Quality Using AI
With Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate, you can improve the video quality in multiple ways with artificial intelligence: upscale resolution, optimize brightness & contrast, remove video noise, and reduce video shaking.
Upscale your low-quality videos to a higher resolution, like 1080p and 4K.
Optimize the brightness and contrast of your videos automatically.
Remove the dirt-like video noise in your videos to make it much clearer.
Reduce the video shaking issue and help you enjoy a stabler effect.
Create Professional Split Screen Videos
Want to place two or more videos into the frame and play simultaneously? This video converter is equipped with a split-screen video editor that allows you to put videos side by side. By applying split screen effects, you're enabled to clarify the relationship between one thing and another, add reactions to your videos, and make your video more engaging. Meanwhile, it comes with various split-screen layouts, filters, and other video-editing features.
A Handy Music Movie Maker
Not satisfied with the video editing options? Try the MV feature. On the basis of the video editing functions mentioned above, MV feature is designed for users with higher demands yet less time and skills. It will allow you to produce a cool video in minutes.
Whats New
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.aiseesoft.com/

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/2fba178f3df1c8f8a7a76c3b95bf5ca4/bzdfu.Aiseesoft.Video.Converter.Ultimate.10.7.16.x64.Multilingual.Portable.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/afCf32342E89b4Eb/bzdfu.Aiseesoft.Video.Converter.Ultimate.10.7.16.x64.Multilingual.Portable.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/B422765D0A81D0A/bzdfu.Aiseesoft.Video.Converter.Ultimate.10.7.16.x64.Multilingual.Portable.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/uplv9ubmcimw/bzdfu.Aiseesoft.Video.Converter.Ultimate.10.7.16.x64.Multilingual.Portable.rar

mitsumi

17220dd894606a32d4bc8f4b8d630dd0.jpeg

AMD Ryzen Master 2.10.3.2504 (x64) Multilingual
File size: 138 MB​

AMD Ryzen Master utility is designed to personalize Ryzen processor performance to your taste. AMD Ryzen Master utility provides for up to four profiles to store custom user-defined configurations for both the Ryzen CPU, integrated Radeon Vega graphics and DDR4 memory. You can adjust active cores, integrated graphics frequency and adjust memory timings, too. Also you can optimize general performance or fine tune for your favorite applications.

The integrated GPU in the AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega graphics processor can also be overclocked for even higher gaming performance when overclocking cores and memory. Tune up your favorite game, rename the profile and you can easily return to the optimized setting. Accurate hardware status updates are vital, so AMD Ryzen Master has you covered with both real-time monitoring and a histogram of per-core clock rates and temperature, including average and peak readings.
AMD Ryzen Master application currently support the following AMD products
AMD Ryzen Master screenshotAMD "Ryzen" Processor family in the AM4 socket infrastructure
AMD "Ryzen Threadripper" Processor family in the TR4 socket infrastructure
Referred to in this document as "AMD Ryzen processor," "Ryzen processor" or "processor" with any exceptions noted.
AMD product overclocking support provided by AMD OverDrive utility and the AMD Ryzen Master application are mutually exclusive.
The AMD OverDrive utility remains the sole AMD-provided overclocking tool for the following AMD products
Processor products in the AMD AM3 and AM3+ socket infrastructures
Processor products in the AMD FM2 and FM2+ socket infrastructures
Код:
https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/ryzen-master

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/ryzen-master

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ed52939478af7b23fe646bb715fbe6fe/hdxax.AMD.Ryzen.Master.2.10.3.2504.x64.Multilingual.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/40313B4D9b45A038/hdxax.AMD.Ryzen.Master.2.10.3.2504.x64.Multilingual.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/FE0426705899AF6/hdxax.AMD.Ryzen.Master.2.10.3.2504.x64.Multilingual.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/02fyx9cbe60a/hdxax.AMD.Ryzen.Master.2.10.3.2504.x64.Multilingual.rar

mitsumi

16026346e370d5736f58c9894c0fefda.jpeg

AnyDesk 7.1.12 Multilingual
File Size : 3.8 Mb​

AnyDesk is a comprehensive software solution that was developed to provide you with an alternative means of remotely accessing a computer, enabling you to work with various files and documents from afar.

Straightforward and intuitive looks
The utility features a very practical and easy to understand appearance, which makes it quite approachable for anyone, regardless of the level of prior experience with similar tools.

The main window allows you to connect to another machine running AnyDesk, just by inputting the corresponding address into the 'Remote Desk' field.

Swiftly connect to one or several remote computers
The application aims to help you connect to the home PC from work, or the opposite, enabling you to easily access the documents that you need, whenever you want, without them ever leaving the safety of that particular disk. For this reason, AnyDesk does not feature a file sharing or transfer function.

Nonetheless, the utility lets you to share the clipboard contents between the two machines, making it simple to copy and paste information from one to the other. Similarly, it allows you to take screenshots of the computer you connect to, saving them on your desktop to PNG format.

AnyDesk supports unattended access, making it possible to connect to the target PC without the need for confirmation on the other side. This however, requires you to set a password, in order to make sure no unwanted access occurs.

For each connection, a set of permissions can be activated or deactivated, for instance the ability to hear the sound output, control or lock the keyboard and mouse or access the clipboard. In addition, various other display preferences can be adjusted.

A handy RDP tool
Overall, AnyDesk proves to be a handy and reliable program that can successfully assist you in remotely connecting to other PCs, allowing you to access and control the targeted computer, with a minimal level of effort.

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/89ca583b2b7eb48b6dbaa8623fef3513/rpkaq.AnyDesk.7.1.12.Multilingual.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/56133e0893ed9773/rpkaq.AnyDesk.7.1.12.Multilingual.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/589027F1303C08B/rpkaq.AnyDesk.7.1.12.Multilingual.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/7ldxlo3pn81h/rpkaq.AnyDesk.7.1.12.Multilingual.rar

mitsumi

8f0d25989b1df0a4ef32389f1dd4daba.jpg

Apeaksoft Screen Recorder 2.3.6 (x64) Multilingual
File size: 89.6 MB​

Apeaksoft Screen Recorder is a professional tool to record any video/audio and capture screen on your Windows or Mac computer. This excellent video screen recording software can help you easily get online movies and radio, record games, make video tutorials, capture webcam videos, take screenshot, etc. on your computer. Also, you are able to annotate your recording with a text box, arrow, highlight and more.

A Flexible Video Recorder to Get All You Want
Apeaksoft Screen Recorder is a professional tool to record any video/audio and capture screen on your Windows or Mac. This screen recorder enables you to record any on-screen activities you want with original image/sound quality. For instance, you can use it to record online videos, Skype calls, GoToMeeting, games, podcast, webinars, lectures, online conference, webcam videos, etc. in full screen or customized screen size.
Easy-to-Use Video Recorder to Capture Video with High Quality
Apeaksoft Screen Recorder can help you easily get online movies and music, record games, make video tutorials, capture webcam videos, take screenshot, etc. on your computer. Moreover, you are able to annotate the recording with a text box, arrow, highlight and more. It enables you to make various settings before video and audio recording. It is pretty convenient if you have lots of on-screen activities to record in the same demand. Screen Recorder enables you to record lock window as well. If you have more than one screen devices, you can also select which screen you would like to record.
User-Friendly Audio Recorder to Capture Beautiful Sound/Voice
Apart from videos, Apeaksoft Screen Recorder has the capability to record audio from System Audio, Microphone or both with high sound quality. This feature enables you to record many kinds of music, radios or online audios instead of downloading them. You can save the captured audio in MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A, FLAC, Ogg, Opus, etc. for easy playback. It can remove audio noise and enhance audio recording to optimize audio quality easily. You can test audio before starting recording to output the best quality.
Whats New

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.apeaksoft.com/screen-recorder/

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0f968f5b6a548e96e9163b673ecd9edf/dskkn.Apeaksoft.Screen.Recorder.2.3.6.x64.Multilingual.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/61713c657068D797/dskkn.Apeaksoft.Screen.Recorder.2.3.6.x64.Multilingual.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/95705AC0D73DB52/dskkn.Apeaksoft.Screen.Recorder.2.3.6.x64.Multilingual.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/u01j1wntzoe0/dskkn.Apeaksoft.Screen.Recorder.2.3.6.x64.Multilingual.rar

mitsumi

6bf1c5c6e09088b6f443d191a2e58deb.jpeg

Arclab Dir2HTML 4.0
File size: 4.2 MB​

Arclab Dir2HTML is a directory to HTML index converter which builds a html index file out of directory structures and files on your computer. Dir2HTML can index large file structure or even whole drives with just one click. It creates a clean HTML5 output file in utf-8 format and supports all character sets.

Parse Data from Incoming Email
Messages and Forms to a Database
check Unlimited submissions
check No subscriptions and no recurring fees
check Software runs on your own computer
check Private and secure
check One-time payment for the license
check License never expires
check License includes free updates for 12 months
check Software product for Windows (Home, Professional or Server)
Email to Database Software for Windows PC
Inbox2DB runs on your Windows based PC and collects data from incoming email messages, e.g. order notifications, applications, surveys or messages generated by a web form. The application connects your email account to your spreadsheet or database. It extracts the data from email messages in your inbox and inserts the information into a MS Excel, MS Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL Server or other database via ODBC. Inbox2DB is a software application for Windows and does not require a server installation. All you need is a normal PC and an email account.
Data Integration and Automation
Arclab Inbox2DB is an email automation solution and email parser software for your Windows PC to automate your inbox, collect data from incoming messages and insert the information into a database.
Integrate data from external processes like order notification, surveys, form data, etc. into your own database or excel sheet. Inbox2DB can process hundreds and thousands of messages in a few moments and saves you a lot of time. Just press a button and let the program do the work for you - no more copy/paste. New messages can be polled automatically or on request.
Field Mapping and Relationship
Connect your database (or Excel sheet) to data sent to you via email with Inbox2DB. The email is used as transport medium from an internal or external source to your database. The program extracts the information out of the email message and inserts the data directly into your database.
The field mapping can be setup based on a sample message and thanks to the preview function you can control the field mapping instantly. It automatically maps the data types to the database fields, so you don't need to care much about matching data types.
The program creates one record for each incoming message in the specified database, which contains the extracted data.
Collect Data from Web Forms
using Email Messages
From surveys to applications - today almost every company uses web forms to collect information from an user. Using Arclab Inbox2DB you don't need an online database, which means the data is available directly on your computer. It also increases privacy and security for your users - there is no online database, which could be hacked. The collected data will be inserted into a database on your own computer, allowing you to use the data instantly for further processing.
Thanks to the customizable collection engine, you can use any type of form mailer or script - there is no mandatory email format. Most hosting services already provide a contact form, which can be customized and used for this purpose
Whats New

Homepage:
Код:
http://www.arclab.com

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/27755720992f71eeb7304bf1c220d31f/jotof.Arclab.Dir2HTML.4.0.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e94931eb1Ac53B5f/jotof.Arclab.Dir2HTML.4.0.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/D842E5F9CFB4084/jotof.Arclab.Dir2HTML.4.0.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/troc53pmkt1u/jotof.Arclab.Dir2HTML.4.0.rar

mitsumi

c2b72c228eba1228d2ea34edd267148e.jpeg

Artstudio Pro 5.1.13 macOS
File size: 243 MB​

Introducing Artstudio Pro, the most powerful painting and photo editing app available for both macOS and iOS. The successor to our famous ArtStudio app has been redesigned bringing many new features and improvements taking full advantage of the latest technologies

Metal, iCloud Drive, and optimized for multi-core processors to achieve the smoothest possible workflow.

Hundreds of assets are included and users have the ability to import resources in the most popular formats (ABR, TPL, PAT, GRD, ASE, ACO) giving instant access to millions of brushes, patterns, gradients, color swatches and fonts. It will boost your creativity and help you bring your ideas to life quickly and easily.

New engine
The powerful GPU accelerated ArtEngine developed by Lucky Clan is 5-10 times faster than the previous engine. It allows working with multiple documents, supports large canvas sizes and an unlimited number of layers. Incredible optimization ensures smooth work even with large canvases.
• Multiple open documents
• Canvas size: 256Mpix
• Unlimited layers
• 27 tools: Move, Select, Crop, Eyedropper, Paint, Wet Paint, Eraser, Bucket/Pattern/Gradient Fill, Smudge, Dodge, Burn, Sponge, Text, Heal, Clone, and more

Supported Operation Systems
macOS 11.0 or later

Homepage
Код:
https://geo.itunes.apple.com/app/id1313773050

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/54ff33c39244a183e1c6fcae8009e011/ejstm.Artstudio.Pro.5.1.13.macOS.dmg.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5D4e6849c7Cf7e4f/ejstm.Artstudio.Pro.5.1.13.macOS.dmg

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/028C35E137606C2/ejstm.Artstudio.Pro.5.1.13.macOS.dmg

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/jeulheavwf2b/ejstm.Artstudio.Pro.5.1.13.macOS.dmg

mitsumi

155835e6d6a613881b16e42a25df8da2.jpeg

Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 10.0 (x64) Multilingual
File Size: 1.8 GB​

Would you like to plan and design your new house at home and in peace? Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture is for all who want to make their visions a reality. The integrated step-by-step wizard will get you reliable results fast. 2D, 3D and cross-section views help you keep an eye on your project and instantly spot missing parts or sections that need more work. The program helps you identify and eliminate weak points and bottlenecks! Whether you're building or redecorating a house - visualize in advance what the finished project will look like! Get yourself the home design and 3D construction software that will get you results!

New design and construction tools
Numeric input tools are a must-have for exact plans, which is why the new version has made great strides in this area! New input methods for walls, windows, and doors make your life easier while new number-focused tools allow for added precision and flexibility in these areas. Along with the new extra parts for windows, doors, shutter boxes, blinds and borders, this program delivers a significant productivity boost to all design and construction-related projects.

Many new catalogs and objects
Ashampoo 3D CAD is also so popular because of the sheer number of objects it comes with. Get access to over 1,200 new ED objects and 250 ready-made groups with the new group catalog! It includes groups of pre-assembled garages, kitchen units, garden sheds, and saunas. Create your own directories and access them directly through the catalog. It's a usability dream come true! And by popular customer request, we've added the ability to measure heights at values above sea level in cross-sections and views. Get ready for a program that also shines in the details!

New in Ashampoo® 3D CAD Architecture 10
Auto-dimensioning for 2D floor plans and views
Automatic item text, mark your walls and windows with a unique item number
Door and Window catalog, extended catalog with US style windows
Railings, railing editor dialog with multiple style options
Railing style catalog, save your own railing design
Fences, as a variant of railings, automatically following your 3D terrain design
Retaining walls, used for your plot, garden and terrain design
Balcony catalog with different railing styles
New north arrow property dialog, including 2D preview, rotation options, scaling
New plot element for terrain editing
Automatic borders for terrain elements such as beds, terrace,etc.
Extended catalogs, new doors, more than 250 new 3D objects, 200 new 2D symbols,etc.
Automatic dimensioning for 2D floor plans, 2D top views
Photovoltaic installations - rooftop arrays and flat roofs
No good project design should be without photovoltaic installations. For roof-mounted system, you can already specify their layout, select modules from the object catalog and their placement during the setup phase. For flat roofs, you can simply specify which parts will be or will not be used for photovoltaic elements during the design phase. When you're done, you can place the entire installation in just two clicks and adjust distances between rows of panels or rotate and realign them - it's the perfect approach to preliminary planning!

Powerful area analysis
Due to popular demand, we have added additional area analysis and calculation features plus suitable output templates. Aside from living space you can now also process floor space, walls, ceilings, facades and many other areas. Facade areas can also be easily exported to PDF, RTF or Excel files! Position lists for windows are also no longer a problem.

Mirror objects with ease
Two powerful tools will help you mirror 3D and 2D objects and symbols either across any axis or their center points. This also works with multi-selections of the same element type which can save you a lot of time! CAD software doesn't get any more flexible than this!

Unmatched efficiency
The clean, thematically structured user interface gives you 1-click access to all features. Everything is logically arranged and easily accessible. You decide whether you'll use classic toolbars or the modern ribbons you know from Microsoft Office products.

Input aids and wizards for straightforward handling
From roof designs to terrain modeling - Ashampoo 3D CAD provides useful input aids and wizards for all complex operations. You focus on the contents and the software does the rest - as it should be.

Exterior and interior design elements included
The built-in object catalog gives you access to various building components, textures, materials and symbols. It takes only a single click to place doors, windows, balconies, carports as well as sanitary and electrical installations in your designs. You can import additional objects from SketchUp and Collada. This gives you a detailed view of the finished project already in the planning phase - down to the last details!

Building material hub with "informed" CAD textures
mtextur.com provides architects, designers and planners with details on building materials and their manufacturers for free. Found materials are downloadable as high resolution CAD and BIM textures for immediate use with your planning software of choice. You may also search for specific building materials based on material group, color, use case, manufacturer or product line. Links to additional details, reference examples and PDFs with details on various materials are also available. With over 10k informed materials, mtextur is the biggest hub for real CAD textures (online since 2006) world-wide. This will truly simplify all of your planning in the age of BIM (Building Information Modeling).

Homepage
Код:
https://www.ashampoo.com/

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6bb10d54806625858dc067dfaf76d8fa/fzhmq.Ashampoo.3D.CAD.Architecture.10.0.x64.Multilingual.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e5403d97710e62a6/fzhmq.Ashampoo.3D.CAD.Architecture.10.0.x64.Multilingual.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/CF30BBEFE4A5B1B/fzhmq.Ashampoo.3D.CAD.Architecture.10.0.x64.Multilingual.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/b16483mlhi2i/fzhmq.Ashampoo.3D.CAD.Architecture.10.0.x64.Multilingual.rar

mitsumi

614d36a27c691e19f703c46a734417d5.jpeg

Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 10.0 (x64) Multilingual

The new Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 10 offers you significantly more possibilities! With an extended catalogue with more than 250 new 3D objects, new doors, the balcony catalogue as groups, and retaining walls for terrain and garden planning, you can plan even more realistically! Use the new terrain element with 3D borders, fences as railings, or the handy north arrow dialogue for placing, rotating and scaling! Railings can now be used in many variants, even in your own designs! And the automatic dimensioning for 2D floor plans and automatic position texts for marking walls and windows take a lot of work off your hands!

New in Ashampoo® 3D CAD Professional 10
Auto-dimensioning for 2D floor plans and views
Automatic item text, mark your walls and windows with a unique item number
Door and Window catalog, extended catalog with US style windows
Railings, railing editor dialog with multiple style options
Railing style catalog, save your own railing design
Fences, as a variant of railings, automatically following your 3D terrain design
Retaining walls, used for your plot, garden and terrain design
Balcony catalog with different railing styles
New north arrow property dialog, including 2D preview, rotation options, scaling
New plot element for terrain editing
Automatic borders for terrain elements such as beds, terrace,etc.
Extended catalogs, new doors, more than 250 new 3D objects, 200 new 2D symbols,etc.
Automatic dimensioning for 2D floor plans, 2D top views
The professional all-inclusive drawing solution-from floor plans to the decors!
Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional is the ideal home planner for all designers, draftsmen, interior or landscape architects! Construct, visualize and communicate your design ideas in detail, straightforwardly and professionally! Create plans for building applications or execution plans that meet the highest demands. Powerful architectural features enable you to produce professional results, and extensive modeling features let you design additional components and sculptures that give your architecture its own artistic touch.
Powerful Design and Construction Tools
Numerical input tools are a must for precise planning, and Ashampoo CAD Pro doesn't skimp in this department! Powerful numerical input options for walls, windows, and doors make your life easy, while area-based numerical editing tools offer precision and flexibility. Together with additional components for windows and doors, roller shutter boxes, blinds and frames, the design and construction section is ideal for professional use!
Countless object catalogs
Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional is also popular because of the multitude of 3D objects. Use more than 1,500 3D objects and over 250 ready-made groups from the group catalog! The catalog includes, among other things, groups pre-constructed garages, kitchenettes, garden sheds and saunas. You can even add your own catalog directories-it doesn't get more practical! With Ashampoo 3D CAD Pro, you can import, edit and save numerous other 3D object formats for use with the 3D object catalog. This gives you access to millions of 3D objects!
Optimally align Projects, open 3D doors, and use additional window objects
With the "side view" and "top view" options, alignment, and therefore viewing, is simple and comfortable. Enjoy representations that exactly correspond to the selected function! The special thing about the 3D view is how expressive and lifelike it looks. The magic of 3D is that everything looks stunningly realistic and true to life. Openable doors add more realism to your rooms, especially during virtual tours. You can even individually adjust open door angles! Design details by, for example, equipping your designs with shutters and blinds for all common window formats and leaving them open differently!
Calculate volumes, door dimensions and foundations
Retrieve details like surface area, volume and excavation from terrain elements with ease, e.g. to calculate the amount of soil needed to fill a flower bed. Measurements for windows and doors can be included in 2D plan views. Polish your blueprints with a new component: foundations! There is even support for single foundations, strip foundations and base plates. And you can also determine the excavation or volume of void elements!
Quick photovoltaic planning
No good project design should be without photovoltaic installations. For roof-mounted system, you can already specify their layout, select modules from the object catalog and their placement during the setup phase. For flat roofs, you can simply specify which parts will be or will not be used for photovoltaic elements during the design phase. When you're done, you can place the entire installation in just two clicks and adjust distances between rows of panels or rotate and realign them - it's the perfect approach to preliminary planning!
Export to important formats included
You can import and export 2D DXF and DWG files directly from the program. This makes data exchange with other CAD applications effortless! And if you want to get the most out of your project in terms of presentation, you simply export it for further processing in the Maxon Cinema 4D format!
Import millions of 3D objects with ease
Ashampoo 3D CAD Pro supports loading, editing and saving of various new 3D object formats. This gives you access to millions of 3D objects! Simply import them and add them to your designs! With support for SketchUp or Collada models, you can now instantly use numerous generic and brand-specific models.
Photovoltaic installations - rooftop arrays and flat roofs
Powerful area analysis
Due to popular demand, we have added additional area analysis and calculation features plus suitable output templates. Aside from living space you can now also process floor space, walls, ceilings, facades and many other areas. Facade areas can also be easily exported to PDF, RTF or Excel files! Position lists for windows are also no longer a problem.
Mirror objects with ease
Two powerful tools will help you mirror 3D and 2D objects and symbols either across any axis or their center points. This also works with multi-selections of the same element type which can save you a lot of time! CAD software doesn't get any more flexible than this!
Unmatched efficiency
The clean, thematically structured user interface gives you 1-click access to all features. Everything is logically arranged and easily accessible. You decide whether you'll use classic toolbars or the modern ribbons you know from Microsoft Office products.
Input aids and wizards for straightforward handling
From roof designs to terrain modeling - Ashampoo 3D CAD Pro provides useful input aids and wizards for all complex operations. You focus on the contents and the software does the rest - as it should be.
Exterior and interior design elements included
The built-in object catalog gives you access to various building components, textures, materials and symbols. It takes only a single click to place doors, windows, balconies, carports as well as sanitary and electrical installations in your designs. You can import additional objects from SketchUp and Collada. This gives you a detailed view of the finished project already in the planning phase - down to the last details!
Less is sometimes more!
Don't need import/export of 2D DXF/DWG files, no Maxon Cinema 4D export, and not constructing windows yourself? But you still want a comprehensive, full-featured CAD software? Then the cheaper Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture is perfect for you! Why pay for strictly professional features if you'll never use them? Then take a look at our 3d Cad Architecture.
Building material hub with "informed" CAD textures
mtextur.com provides architects, designers and planners with details on building materials and their manufacturers for free. Found materials are downloadable as high resolution CAD and BIM textures for immediate use with your planning software of choice. You may also search for specific building materials based on material group, color, use case, manufacturer or product line. Links to additional details, reference examples and PDFs with details on various materials are also available. With over 10k informed materials, mtextur is the biggest hub for real CAD textures (online since 2006) world-wide. This will truly simplify all of your planning in the age of BIM (Building Information Modeling).

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.ashampoo.com/

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/34eb9eb7bf8a366b59b4c487931e32c1/ibrus.Ashampoo.3D.CAD.Professional.10.0.x64.Multilingual.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/21ab02d096299Ca2/ibrus.Ashampoo.3D.CAD.Professional.10.0.x64.Multilingual.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/12055FDC73BE728/ibrus.Ashampoo.3D.CAD.Professional.10.0.x64.Multilingual.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/ql2lyqfidx1o/ibrus.Ashampoo.3D.CAD.Professional.10.0.x64.Multilingual.rar

mitsumi

615f6d0c768fd4ef042502ad54005f49.jpeg

Ashampoo Home Design 8.0 (x64) Multilingual

Ashampoo Home Design let's you plan, design and virtually tour your future home on your PC with great ease and in style. Walk through completely furnished and realistically designed virtual rooms and get a realistic feel of what your future home will look and feel like! Smart wizards help you input data and produce fast results. From complex blueprints to simple interior decoration, Home Designer 6 gets you great results every time! Experience pro-level planning at home on your PC and become your own house builder!

Millions of ready-to-use objects for perfect furnishing results
Ashampoo Home Design supports loading, editing and saving of various new 3D object formats. This gives you access to millions of 3D objects! Simply import them and add them to your designs! With support for SketchUp or Collada models, you can now instantly use numerous generic and brand-specific models.

Plan photovoltaic installations with ease!
Comfortable input aids help you plan sophisticated photovoltaic systems in minutes. For roof-mounted system, you can already specify their layout, select modules from the object catalog and their placement during the setup phase. The program will automatically determine the settings for the roof as soon as you point at the target side. Once configured, the photovoltaic installation will be added to your plan.

Redecorate and view results instantly
Ashampoo Home Design is also the perfect tool to redecorate your house and garden. Layout furniture and decorations perfectly in advance and take a virtual tour. It's the easiest way to avoid nasty surprises and disappointment. Everything fits in harmonically. Thanks to a large selection of furniture, decorative elements and plants, you can give free reign to your creativity.

Complex calculations? Let the program do it for you!
Whether it's angle, length, area or volume calculations - you focus on the design, Ashampoo Home Design does the math. The program is not a mere drawing application but your ticket to highly accurate realistic models.

Fascinating 3D previews
The phenomenal 3D view allows you to take a virtual tour through your buildings - long before the first stone is laid. With Ashampoo Home Design, you move freely through your future home and take advantage of the realistic light and shadow simulation to find the perfect spots for your furniture. Visualize complex building constructions and get a glimpse of the way your future projects will look like today!

Fast and intuitive
Ashampoo Home Design uses a ribbon toolbar that groups all functions logically and thematically. This means you can quickly access each feature and since the program is optimized to make the best use of your system resources, even complex calculations and animations happen in a matter of seconds. What other home design software is this comfortable and precise?

What's New
Код:
https://www.ashampoo.com/en-us/home-design-8
Homepage
Код:
https://www.ashampoo.com

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/388400927f5f277e2db37a7abca3db26/ylwyw.Ashampoo.Home.Design.8.0.x64.Multilingual.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/d1Fbc7D5a2305030/ylwyw.Ashampoo.Home.Design.8.0.x64.Multilingual.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/228051F3E0C0101/ylwyw.Ashampoo.Home.Design.8.0.x64.Multilingual.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/1k8cjrjk0lmp/ylwyw.Ashampoo.Home.Design.8.0.x64.Multilingual.rar

mitsumi

4f88c97704263f0e090803e6688170e5.jpeg

Atrise Golden Section 5.9.3
File size: 1.1 MB​

This program is a unique design tool for artists, designers, programmers, photographers. It allows you to design using the golden section proportion visually over your preferred design software. Artists, architects and sculptors have been searching for the secrets of beauty throughout the centuries. To many of them it was given subconsciously, with talent. Others used previously obtained secrets.

We happy to offer you this software, which makes it possible to use one of the most effectiveand finest secrets of harmony and perfection-the golden section!

Use with Any Design Software
This program is not a plugin. It works with almost all design software, including, of course, Adobe Photoshop®.

Harmonious Grid Scales
Find harmonious dimensions and forms with it. You can design beautiful digital artwork or real things.

Better Software GUI Dev
Many developers use this program to create beautiful dialogs and forms.

Different Ruler Modes
You can see golden ratio grids, spirals, circles. Custom ratios is possible.

Golden Ratio in Photography
Use this program to find harmonious points and to best crop your photos. It supports third rule, symmetry, attention points.

Features for Stocks Analysis
Golden ratio is usable everywhere, even for a stock quotes and market analysis!

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/da8dd4ab02ce60f07541d5286b22e973/wecij.Atrise.Golden.Section.5.9.3.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7147d4e848d4A254/wecij.Atrise.Golden.Section.5.9.3.rar

nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/92D1E9B350CEBE3/wecij.Atrise.Golden.Section.5.9.3.rar

1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/r0d2qh8vjw65/wecij.Atrise.Golden.Section.5.9.3.rar

Сверху Снизу